Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    maybe we will get more ak in 7.3?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    INB4 some Korean guy dies at an internet cafe from grinding for 5 days straight.
    more like after 18 hours, they are pussies

Good hopefully this pushes obsessive nerds out of this game for good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Yep, a new zone. The rest (including the new zones quest compagn) is gated. Class mount is gated. Flying is gated. New artifact traits gated.
    By gated do you mean you need to work for it? Just because things are "gated" doesn't mean they're not content. You're also trivializing an ENTIRE NEW ZONE.. It's a pretty huge zone and it provides some solid content. You're also forgetting about the new 5 man instance that is coming out, zones being assaulted, class/legendary changes and a bunch of other stuff. Christ, there's a pet battle scenario!

It honestly sounds like you're bored af with the game and you're just looking for shit to nitpick. There's PLENTY of awesome content coming with 7.2, you just have an extremely pessimistic attitude towards the game as you obviously don't enjoy it anymore.

All this QQ is hilarious. People are fuckin clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    By gated do you mean you need to work for it? Just because things are "gated" doesn't mean they're not content. You're also trivializing an ENTIRE NEW ZONE.. It's a pretty huge zone and it provides some solid content. You're also forgetting about the new 5 man instance that is coming out, zones being assaulted, class/legendary changes and a bunch of other stuff. Christ, there's a pet battle scenario!

It honestly sounds like you're bored af with the game and you're just looking for shit to nitpick. There's PLENTY of awesome content coming with 7.2, you just have an extremely pessimistic attitude towards the game as you obviously don't enjoy it anymore.
    without thal dranath, I honestly don't believe legion is gonna fun.

Deleted
    People praise the faster content release, whereas in reality, it is just an endless refresh of existing content with continued AP, mythic+ and legendary grind.
    Same type of rewards does not equal same content -_-
    That's like saying new raids is not new content, it's just "even more gear drops!"

I think people are so ingrained that there must be a finish line within weeks rather months that these kinda of threads and attitudes are realised.
    You do know that AP from World quests will be doubled from class hall researches and that's the only one mentioned. You don't know to what extent other areas provide AP and exactly how much is that base also.

They already raised the AK cap from 40 originally to now 50 which shows that they have noticed that the gain in which to level needs extra, didn't really have to do that but in the end... well, as the analogy goes "don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Has anyone said Fuck Blizzard, recently?

Can't wait till my sub lapses.
    Few months ago now. Every time I read one of these threads i'm reminded of how it was the best decision I could have made.

They made the proc terrible both in terms of fun factor and in terms of actual usefulness so unless you have a severe case of ocd you shouldn't really feel the urge to grind it out.

Deleted
    they dont want you to cap. why even create it then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Basically their way to say dont farm 24/7 cuz its actually impossible to get before wow dies at AK 50. Its also their way to not add more points in 7.3 for the next raid(at least this is how I view it).

Even doing every raid on N/H/M every week and 15 M10+ a week at AK 50 it would take like 13k days or something like that. So its pretty obvious.
    lmao what?
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

the only question is around which AP level will the raid be balanced around, doesnt matter if there are 50 or 5000 COL, tuning only matters.

This is basically Blizzard's way of saying "guys, you aren't meant to max out your artifact".

When it takes 5 weeks to get a proc an extra 50 stats is it really worth it?

Deleted
    People praise the faster content release, whereas in reality, it is just an endless refresh of existing content with continued AP, mythic+ and legendary grind.
    Most sensible post in this thread. Me and you + (I would like to say "many others", but unfortunately just) a few others are on the same wavelength.

Legion excels at extending the lifetime of content by way of AK, RNG and timegating (11-week campaign in 7.2 lol). There is not more of it per se, just it stays "relevant" (we can argue about what it means to be relevant really) longer.

If my math is right. you need to do roughly 1.3 million m10+ runs on ak50 to get to the new cap (which is about 6 thousand times more than to reach current cap with ak 25).

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you would've been done in 5 days, you would've also bitched... at least this game keeps you playing

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    No this is not the reality. Have you seen the actual contents of the patch? Clearly not. If you don't enjoy doing this content I feel bad for you, but this is how wow had always been. Only difference is that this expansion they are actually giving you a reason to do the content again. In previous expansions dungeons gave badges which had limited usage.

Reality in your world is muddled but the facts are if you don't actually plan on raiding then you don't need to worry about these systems.
    The beginning content is different but it ends with the same AP, Mythic+ and Legendary grind. He's right.

I bet we aren't gonna see towers coming up in two months max. I'm excited for 7.2 but the end content is what kills me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple, Blizzard failed MATH, their number don't add up in this universe

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Few months ago now. Every time I read one of these threads i'm reminded of how it was the best decision I could have made.
    Likewise.

I got on the hype train a little, bought a month with gold, its been 1.5 weeks and I wish I never dead. Even with 7.2 right around the corner I cannot be assed to muster the desire to play the shitfest that is Legion.

Super unfun.

'Fuck Blizzard.'
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.