Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didnt see Bomber mention anyone... so cop going away sucks.

Graehams play was shitty yesterday. Backup cop down, but was essentially a VT til Bomber went down.

Wonder if the GF got a choice like the SK. BPV or Inv immune. 10-4-1 seems logical with a 15man game. The opening post alluded to multiple factions (town, mafia, wolf, etc) so I wonder if there is a possibility of a constilation not aligned with town or mafia out there. There was nothing to indicate a SK pair. The lack of kills has me thinking no Vig. So would a 2man survivor team makes sense in this setup? maybe a 8-4-2-1?

@Crackleslap:

I do not doubt you have a green shell now. But since Bombercloner was the owner of the D2 Star, and Graeham was the owner of the PoW; you have to be the owner of the red shell picked up at the end of D2. The entire reason I asked you was because YOU could theoretically be the owner of the PoW on D2 as well.

When I told you I get a list of items picked up each day, well, there is a little twist to that:

Day 1 items picked up:
    Spoiler: 

Star
    Green Shell
    Green Shell
    Banana peel
    Red Shell
    Fake item Box
    Mushroom
    Boo
    Mushroom
    Blue Shell
    Boo
    Mushroom
    Red Shell
    Green Shell
    Bullet Bill
    Green Shell
    Gold Mushroom
    Banana peel
    Fake item Box
    Banana peel
    Green Shell
    Gold Mushroom
    Mushroom
    Red Shell
    Mushroom
    Banana peel
    Mushroom
    Blue Shell
    Bullet Bill
    Gold Mushroom
    Green Shell
    Mushroom
    Green Shell
    Banana peel
    Gold Mushroom
    Gold Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Banana peel
    Red Shell
    Gold Mushroom
    Mushroom
    Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Mushroom
    Banana peel
    Banana peel
    Gold Mushroom
    Mushroom
    Green Shell
    Banana peel
    Boo
    Green Shell
    Bullet Bill
    Green Shell
    Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Mushroom
    Mushroom
    POW Box
    Banana peel
    Green Shell
    Banana peel

Day 2 items picked up
    Spoiler: 

Banana peel
    Banana peel
    Green Shell
    Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Green Shell
    Star <- Bombercloner, for what I strongly assume is post #872. It can also have been any of his posts prior to that.
    POW Box <- Finally admitted by Graeham, for what I assume is #874
    Red Shell <- Crackleslap, for what then must be post #875. You're the only other player posting at that point.

Day 3 items picked up
    Spoiler: 

Green Shell
    Star
    Red Shell
    Bullet Bill
    Gold Mushroom
    Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Fake item Box
    Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Gold Mushroom
    Gold Mushroom
    Green Shell
    Fake item Box
    Red Shell
    Banana peel
    Fake item Box
    Green Shell
    Mushroom
    Banana peel
    Bullet Bill
    Mushroom
    Fake item Box
    Star
    Fake item Box
    Fake item Box

Open the D2 list now, Crackleslap. Read my annotations there.
    Still want to argue you never had a red shell at the end of D2?

--

Unrelated, I got no report of items used last night. I assume that means nobody did.

--

I also managed to hit two out of the eight Fake Item blocks on D3, one while holding my green shell that I had been hoarding since D1. The shell didn't prevent damage. The shell was also later inconveniently destroyed by Graeham's banana peel. Thanks Graeham!

On the upside, Graeham's mindset is proven objectively wrong, since I could definitively be killed by 6 points worth of items last night, and nobody used anything on me. That is a silver lining of hope. I also believe this means we only have two scum alive.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Vote: Virothe

The duck is tunnelvisioning on a likely townie. OFF WITH THE HEAD.

Mmmmmh duck for dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had a red shell. I have had 2 green shells and mushroom that is literally it. I've been protecting myself with the 2nd green shell for at least two nights.

Got a green shell 3-5-17 threw it at Listo, like I said earlier in this game.

Got a gold mushroom on 3-15-17 which I revealed.

Hit a fake box 3-16-17

Found a green shell 3-17-17. Been using that green shell for protection ever since.

Got hit by two pow's since. One on 3-17-17 (12:07PM) & 3-21-17 (10:11AM)

THAT'S IT. Anything else you claim I have is a blatant lie or a mistake somewhere from a mod.

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing that could have happened since I've kept my Green shell for ages that it makes any new items I get redundant. (non-usable)

Hm.

I sense no lies in that post, Crackleslap.

And I must admit it doesn't say explicitly that the lists are in order of pickup. It just ... fits, you know.

But why such a need to lash out against me today? I mean, what's up with that? I merely asked you a yes/no question yesterday. I wouldn't think you would lash out like you did unless I hit a nerve somewhere.

Anyone else picked up the D2 red shell?
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Ive picked up a couple green, banana and shrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Hm.

I sense no lies in that post, Crackleslap.

And I must admit it doesn't say explicitly that the lists are in order of pickup. It just ... fits, you know.

But why such a need to lash out against me today? I mean, what's up with that? I merely asked you a yes/no question yesterday. I wouldn't think you would lash out like you did unless I hit a nerve somewhere.

It was your sassy comment of "still want to argue you never had a red shell at the end of D2?" my lover.

hai

As I said yesterday I won't really be around much today, so don't end the day early unless I get some random spam in at that some point.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Bomber checked me. (#895). I think that was his way of softing a check on me.

Danner, if this is of any help I can tell you everything that happened to me. Please note that I didn't check my QT until after the reset happened, so a couple of items never saw any use.

D1:
    Picked up a banana peel.
    Picked up a bullet bill
    Hit a fake item box.
    -> he reset the items which left me with the banana peel. (I threw the banana at Ret)
    Picked up a gold mushroom
    Picked up a boo (That I used on Marack during the night

D2:
    Picked up a banana peel (threw it on Catta)
    Picked up a red shell (Bomber removed it by throwing a banana peel at me)
    (then hit by the pow box during the night obviously)

D3:
    Hit a fake item box.
    Picked up a bullet bill (used it yesterday)

Anyway, today I'd still lynch Virothe. Would like to hear some more from Crackle, since he seems to only post early on in the day only to disappear later when we kind of need him. Generally not a fan of the players not taking a stance on the whole Graeham crap that happened yesterday. (I don't believe Crissi really commented on it either but could be wrong)

- - - Updated - - -

In case you don't feel like reading through the list, I picked one up which Bomber removed.

Well then!

I guess the red shell isn't from Crackleslap, since Dupti confirms to picking it up.
    And that means the list I gor probably isn't in order, despite that fitting the catch of Graeham. So ... eh?

I mean, unless Crackle/Dupti are a scum pair covering for eachother at this point, I have to concede the fact.

What do you mean Danner? It is confirmed I had a red shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Dupti lost his red shell due to that banana
    - - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'll probably be back later. Consider my vote on Virothe for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did comment on it and my thoughts on the 2 trains, although a further comment: self hammering whipr Monkz was still in the negatives right after telling me to not hammer (which is why I asked) was really really dumb. Losing cop before getting any of his reads sucks.

Anyways I picked up a star and I'm going to be in the road back to DFW today so I won't be around for awhile. Appoligise to the people I hit but y'all have time to spam post.

Use star

@Crissi: It's the right time to use it IMO. But a star is also a great defensive cooldown.

Well not really sure where to go, I think the most we achieved yesterday was that we've confirmed Danner as town, but Graehams play was all around bad, I think it's far too early to go for that kinda wincon. To then lose Bomber during the night puts a dampener on the great opener we had, but I think town are still in a relatively strong position.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Use star
    Crissi used a Star to gain 10 posts. The immediate effect blew all of the players clumped next to her to the side stunning them. That included Danner, Dupti, Marack, and Xanj. She then passed Crackle and Monkz. All those players listed lost 3 posts.

7+ Year Old Account
    That wasnt nice Crissi... and on my birthday!

Throw green shell at Crissi

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Vote: Virothe

The duck is tunnelvisioning on a likely townie. OFF WITH THE HEAD.

Mmmmmh duck for dinner.
    You know, all the reasons I've seen for Dupti being town could just be good scum plays as well so i'm not exactly sure why you're so adament defending him at first i thought you might be the cop but thats clearly not the case. So I find it strange that you're willing to vote me over him based in very little.

You also say I'm tunnel visioning and I'm not, It's the start of the day and I'm attempting to pressure someone to get answers. Geting immediately counter voted kinda doesnt tell me my voted placement is wrong either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    That wasnt nice Crissi... and on my birthday!

Throw green shell at Crissi
    Happy Bday Marack! BTW....Crissi Lost 3 posts

My biggest question this game is whether Dupti and Crakcleslap are a scum pair. Because my list sure as hell makes more sense if it is given in pickup order, given that it shows Bombercloner's and Graeham's item pickups on D2. And if it is, the two are simply covering for each other. And it is backed by my earlier read that the N1 Boo was a scum fishing expedition for something to kill Bombercloner with.

But that is way too easy an answer, isn't it? Whenever something is that easy, it's usually wrong.

I dislike lynching Dupti in general. And the only thing I currently hold against Crackleslap is his initial post this gameday. Not sure why he went out on me like he did on that tangent, and not sure what I did to him to create such rage - unless I hit a nerve. But that is not enough of a "case" as far as I see it.

So then. That leaves Crissi, Marack, Monkz, Virothe and Xanjori. I'm sad to say I have few reads on either of you. My innocent-read on Marack based on the Boo target is all voided by Dupti claiming to have done it. And my town read on Bombercloner is equally pointless since he died and it was verified.

The one thing I am certain about is that Dupti ain't on a team with Virothe or Marack.

By my count we have exactly one mislynch to go, if there are two scum left. Keep that in mind.

And if it is, the two are simply covering for each other
    I asked you before but I'll ask again, what do you mean? How am I 'covering' for him? You asked if anyone else picked up a red shell d2, I did and it is confirmed I picked one up since Bomber removed it. I'm not sure I understand how am I covering for him.

Also for what it is worth I voted on Crackle d1 when the options were listo, Crackle and Largehorn (I think?), sure I could do that as scum but meh.
    I'm also still pretty sure Bomber checked me, since I am the only player he said he "trusted" for no apparent reason.

Oh and I think someone just hit me with a green shell.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Danner, do you think scum voted on Catta?

- - - Updated - - -

Welp I need to go again, but Danner I think there is a pretty high chance Crackle is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You know, all the reasons I've seen for Dupti being town could just be good scum plays as well so i'm not exactly sure why you're so adament defending him at first i thought you might be the cop but thats clearly not the case. So I find it strange that you're willing to vote me over him based in very little.

You also say I'm tunnel visioning and I'm not, It's the start of the day and I'm attempting to pressure someone to get answers. Geting immediately counter voted kinda doesnt tell me my voted placement is wrong either.
    So what are you suggesting? Me and Dupti scum-buddies?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you can tell from my post that the vote is kinda jokish. Just like your first post this gameday.