Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    He has all the enthusiasm and excitement that a 5 year pretending to drive a semi-truck like the adults can muster. This is a perfect picture for this president.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-24 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He has all the enthusiasm and excitement that a 5 year pretending to drive a semi-truck like the adults. This is a perfect picture for this president.
    So-called president
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    At least he is trying to fix the politicaldivide with laughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing how hypocritical you are all being. Really, being excited about something that you may not have experienced before is a child's thing?

I'd be glad to have a chance to hop into a big rig and pull the horn once or twice. It'd be fun! I've never done it before. You're letting your dislike of the man color your perception of everything he does. Anyone else doing this would be charming, but no, since it's Trump, let's hate on him.

Ridiculous. I can't stand him, I wish he wasn't President, but I'm not going to stand here and mock him for having a moment of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Looks like he's having fun.. apparently to libs the pres can't have fun
    You mean when Vox Dax and Alex Jones spent their days screaming like possesed that any action of Obama was the sign he was a Satanist muslim communist ?

He does not dance ? HE IS A KENYAN MUSLIM, THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DANCE (But, uh guys, Kenyans are not overwhelmingly Muslim, plus there is no interdiction about dancing in Is-SHUT YAH MOUTH, SJW)

He does dance ? THAT'S TO COVER HE IS A MUSLIM !

Oh goodness, trucks are fun? Did he honk the horn?

Deleted
    It looks like he's having a good time, everyone loves it when they find something that makes them excited like a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    ITT a bunch of people will make a whole lot of something about nothing then claim to be more mature.
    Fine. We'll try it this way:

Spicer had to announce, at a press conference, that Trump won't be golfing this weekend.

That's right: the White House spokesperson had to, in an official meeting, speaking officially, announce that Trump won't be going on vacation this weekend.

Think about what that means while he honks the horn of a big rig and tweets another attack against his own party. Think about it maturely.

*honk honk*

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I couldn't wait for a meme, had to make one myself. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post45110426
    That is a pretty good meme. Good job my dude lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Amazing how hypocritical you are all being. Really, being excited about something that you may not have experienced before is a child's thing?

I'd be glad to have a chance to hop into a big rig and pull the horn once or twice. It'd be fun! I've never done it before. You're letting your dislike of the man color your perception of everything he does. Anyone else doing this would be charming, but no, since it's Trump, let's hate on him.

Ridiculous. I can't stand him, I wish he wasn't President, but I'm not going to stand here and mock him for having a moment of fun.
    Eh, I think the memes are pretty harmless here. I could see people giving him crap for doing this over working more considering he keeps golfing but overall I don't think people will be overtly mean or malicious about this. Poke fun at it with memes? Heck yeah.
    Last edited by lazypeon100; 2017-03-24 at 04:45 PM.

Now I wouldn't get that excited about a semi truck. Now if it was a fire truck I would be wooo woooing all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    It's a Volvo, of course he's happy! While I don't really like the guy, at least he seems to be acting himself (for good or bad) which is a nice trait for a politician.
    Is the first reply. Then the second:

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    For most people this would be an endearing display of normality. For him, playing pretend is a perfect representation of how he governs.
    Kind of sums up the political atmosphere at the moment.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I wonder what it is about conservatism and truck driving that makes them go hand in hand? People who spend a lot of time on the road tend to be good storytellers, and storytellers tend to love conspiracy theories. That's really all I can think of.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    It's a Volvo, of course he's happy! While I don't really like the guy, at least he seems to be acting himself (for good or bad) which is a nice trait for a politician.
    Not if that person isn't a nice person, such as we see with Trump.

In other news he also tore the tag off of his mattress.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Eh, I think the memes are pretty harmless here. I could see people giving him crap for doing this over working more considering he keeps golfing but overall I don't think people will be overtly mean or malicious about this. Poke fun at it with memes? Heck yeah.
    The golfing is understandable considering his bashing of Obama for his vacations, yet he's taken more in the first month than Obama did in the first year at a huge taxpayer expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You are very easily amused.
    For a moment, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    For most people this would be an endearing display of normality. For him, playing pretend is a perfect representation of how he governs.
    This exactly. I want to look at the pic and chuckle cuz I would prolly be doing exactly the same thing if I had a chance to fool around with a big truck. Basiclly turn into a 10 year old kid again for a few moments.

However.

Given that trump seems to treat everything like a playground bully fight I have a hard time finding anything he does endearing in the least bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Guys, he's just having a bit of fun, showing some support for the people who came to see him. There's a lot to be critical about with Trump, but let's not stoop so low to make fun of the man enjoying himself a little. Jesus.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

So, is there an actual story here? Or is this the equivalent of really salty people calling Obama an idiot because he fumbled an umbrella in a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    If I were one of those truckers, I probably would have been offended by his behavior.
    Let's be honest snowflake, you're probably offended by most things.

I think it would be fun as hell to drive one of those, for a couple of hours anyway, not for a living, my hats off to those people who do it.