Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Gul'dan had to turn on the astronomican... I mean Tomb of Sargeras, so the legion ships could navigate the warp... I mean twisting nether, and pop out right onto Terra... I mean Azeroth.

But seriously, the introduction of "spacecraft" like this with this expansion produces a whole new set of questions and missed opportunities. Why are these ships flying low enough for us to reach them? We've seen them shoot stuff, why don't they move up to low orbit where we can't reach them and just nuke us from there? They could've invited a few guys from the starcraft team to show them how this stuff works. So many more questions.
    wow had ships from the start novels like rise of the horde included that too
    and I dont think these ships can shoot from very far away the ships is mix of spellcraft and technology

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Are you telling me this whole time Kil'Jaeden could have just teleported to Azeroth. What has he been waiting for??
    No, he couldn't have. He's only able to now, because Gul'dan unlocked the original power of the Tomb of Sargeras to bridge the gap between KJ and Azeroth.

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    wow had ships from the start novels like rise of the horde included that too
    and I dont think these ships can shoot from very far away the ships is mix of spellcraft and technology
    Well if the legion is as big as blizz let us belive than they dont need to shoot far, if thousends of those shooting in lowerorbit with fellfire all would be corupted in no time.

but as far we seen atm the strategic craft of the legion is laughable, only one bridgehead no secoundary reinforcement´s or outposts of any worth . also its to centered on the broken isle for an effective invasion an focused attack on the portal could bring all down, no real sabotage efforts only some halfarsed infiltration´s and assassination atempts.. call me entiteld but thats no real invasion.

Deleted
    So, for thousand years, the Legion tried to invade Azeroth with some high energy portals and hard invocations...

While they could just teleport themselves with spaceships

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    They have been in WoW since Burning Crusade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    bro spaceships was in wow since bc.
    - - - Updated - - -

i'll clarify;
    space ship sounds sci fi. why did they have to design it like that? space vessel on the other hand sounds better and they shouldve created something which does fit into WoW universe and not that of star trek..

if KJ wouldve arrived in this on the isles, now THAT's a space ship and a complete raid dungeon :P

Last edited by mmocf56dd89877; 2017-03-24 at 06:02 PM.

[QUOTE=yabadabadoh;45112150][COLOR=#417394][SIZE=1]

well you can mix things and the legion vessel look awsome as fuck is a mix of tech and fel spellcraft like there buildings
    can wait to see there tech in argus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    Well if the legion is as big as blizz let us belive than they dont need to shoot far, if thousends of those shooting in lowerorbit with fellfire all would be corupted in no time.

but as far we seen atm the strategic craft of the legion is laughable, only one bridgehead no secoundary reinforcement´s or outposts of any worth . also its to centered on the broken isle for an effective invasion an focused attack on the portal could bring all down, no real sabotage efforts only some halfarsed infiltration´s and assassination atempts.. call me entiteld but thats no real invasion.
    I totally agree with you the invasion is a bit meh compare of the novel but they did great as for a game experience you cant destroy city and landmass as player dont want there old content desroyed but we will wait and see there full power in argus blizz can use full eredar legion art not elf orc mix legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, World of StarCraft announced! Surely we have been waiting for long for this...

we light up the worrrrrrrld

I put together a Argus wallpaper if anyone's interested its 1920x1080
    http://imgur.com/a/FxeRq

--EDIT--

I also found a version of Argus without all the fancy effects in the game files.
    http://imgur.com/a/2JToM
    Last edited by Hyrja; 2017-03-25 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

i'll clarify;
    space ship sounds sci fi. why did they have to design it like that? space vessel on the other hand sounds better and they shouldve created something which does fit into WoW universe and not that of star trek..
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

if KJ wouldve arrived in this on the isles, now THAT's a space ship and a complete raid dungeon :P

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Well I think they are technically classified as inter-dimensional ships. I'm not sure they actually fly around or that they mainly just teleport. I haven't really seen any move at any reasonable speed.