Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Kiljaeden spaceship mount make it happen!!
    Yep. Make it a 300 person mount so I can carry all my guild mates at once!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    That video was impressively cringe inducing.
    they need you on reddit...

Quote Originally Posted by lokoma View Post
    remember when spaceships in wow was a joke now we got kil'jaeden and the Legion do you all like the story this expansion?
    wee as players are becoming more important than the lore characters maybe it's time to take a step back

honestly I think the whole space ship thing is stupid and does not fit WOW at all or warcraft.
    Warcraft has always been about the heroes. And fighting, not SPACE ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    honestly I think the whole space ship thing is stupid and does not fit WOW at all or warcraft.
    We can be heroes fighting on a space ship, cuz that's what KJ encounter literally is.

7+ Year Old Account
    well tell that to demons from another planet, and goat people from space
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well weve had these space ships since tbc, alot of people forget that
    the Exodar and the ships like it in TBC
    also Naxrammas and the necrolpolis, cities literally flying in the sky just using magic, dalaran, etc
    we have had space ships and hover ships forever.

(also love your videos, keep em up)
    up until now it was just a obscure backstory the exadar was a wrecked spaceship and tempest keep was a prison now we are fighting against spaceships a army of them

up until now it was just a obscure backstory the exadar was a wrecked spaceship and tempest keep was a prison now we are fighting against spaceships a army of them
    There is nothing obscure about the backstory of the Draenei and them coming from a different planet.

Deleted
    If you played TBC you'd realise it wasn't a backstory at all. Plus the demons in wow have this cyberpunk aspect to it and always have and I personally love it. They d be normal everyday demons otherwise. Meh. Cyber tech demons. Now thats cool. Kinda like Doom. Love it.

World of StarWarCraft.

They're running out of ideas so they're resorting to the Sci-Fi genre now.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    World of StarWarCraft.

By now you mean... since tbc?

7+ Year Old Account
    uhh what?
    there is nothing obscure about a race of space goats escpaing their planet, crash landing on draenor, then getting a new ship and crash landing again on azeroth. With meanwhile a ton of spaceships floating around in outland. Also tempest keep was not just a prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    World of StarWarCraft.

this comment is what 10 years too late? welcome to TBC

Which it still is. Just happens that there are MagiTek spaceships flying around since BC.

This topic reminds me of people complaining pandas has nothing to do with Warcraft and Blizzard ruined the game by introducing them in MOP not realizing Pandaren were introduced way back in Warcraft 3.

As many have already said, spaceships go way back in WoW lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    This topic reminds me of people complaining pandas has nothing to do with Warcraft and Blizzard ruined the game by introducing them in MOP not realizing Pandaren were introduced way back in Warcraft 3.

As many have already said, spaceships go way back in WoW lore.
    warcraft 3 was a stain on the warcraft genre.Too cartoony and ridiculous just like pandas. The only reason they were put in game was for the asians. They needed there own gimmick.

7+ Year Old Account
    warcraft 3 was a stain on the warcraft genre.Too cartoony and ridiculous just like pandas. The only reason they were put in game was for the asians. They needed there own gimmick.
    lol what?
    "warcraft 3 is a stain on the warcraft genre"
    yeah welcome to the opinion of 1 in 4,000,000 people... Warcraft 3 is the best of the warcraft games as stated by like... 99.99% warcraft players

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh what?
    there is nothing obscure about a race of space goats escpaing their planet, crash landing on draenor, then getting a new ship and crash landing again on azeroth. With meanwhile a ton of spaceships floating around in outland. Also tempest keep was not just a prison.
    Yeah but you never had to fight spaceships before. I can suspend my disbelief for normal fantasy shenanigans like fighting big ass Dragons and huge Demons and whatnot but a fleet of Starships that can bombard you from orbit? EAT FIREBALL PEW PEW!!! Yeah the Legion would have obliterated us in a week with no retaliation. Now had they taken all those spare space ships lying about and made our own fleet and filled them with Spacegoats then fighting chance right there but no..... This should have been Legion.

wat

Um...no.

Well, that's just like, your opinion man.

Deleted
    legion has spaceships, shows how dumb they are by invading the planet with ground forces, rather than just moving a great big chuck of rock towards the planet. after all only spaceships known to be on azeroth are either under the control of space goats who can only crash them, or goblins who are stuck in outland. neither much use really.

Just roll with it

Nothing in wow makes any sense

I mean you have a kingdom that lives like its the medieval times yet they have access to technology that even we in the 21st century dont have!

You have mass starvation yet mages can make food out of thin air, You have soldiers armed with swords yet they live where automatic machine guns exist!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Well, that's just like, your opinion man.
    Damn i read that in Jeff Bridges voice! lol