Poll: Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wow, i did not expect this many votes for dominos - they're barely above little ceasers in quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    wow, i did not expect this many votes for dominos - they're barely above little ceasers in quality
    All three are trash, and Hungry Howie's looks like shit you'd find in a 7-11. Back in the day I'd go for Godfather's, but the take and back joints pretty much ran them out of this area.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Dominos.

Their $5.99 medium two topping deal is great. I get me a Bacon / Green pepper thin crust. Pizza the Hut is simply too greasy for me. I don't eat it even if it's free. Papa John can go suck a...
    I wish food was that cheap here.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Domino's is my first pick because their Stromboli's are amazing. As far as pizza goes though...

Pizza Hut > Papa John's -> Domino's

Although I won't go to Papa John's after hearing about what the CEO does to his employee's.

I prefer Marco's as far as chains go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Pizza Hut. Dominos tastes like cardboard and I have Papa John's under permanent boycott for their treatment of their employees.
    a permanent boycott defeats the purpose of boycotting...
    although i dislike papa john's because they can never get an order right. i have yet to have gotten one pizza from them that isn't burned, the wrong order or something else is wrong with the pizza like excessive air bubbles taking up a quarter of the pizza. my preference is pizza hut when i do order pizza which is rare. i don't like dominoes website set up which doesn't even show you their prices or a description of the pizza (seriously how fucking hard is it to write one or two sentences ffs?) unless you log in and begin your order....except i'm not sure i want to order....that's the whole point of having a website is to be able to browse. oh yes they show pictures but it doesn't say exactly what is on the pizza unless you call them which defeats the purpose of having a website....although i do like dominoes wide selection of peppers...
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-03-24 at 07:03 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Cheap pizza has it's place. I swear to god some people in this thread act as if it's fine French wine or some shit. It's pizza. The only only thing better than pizza is cheap pizza because you can have more of it more often. =)
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

7+ Year Old Account
    Local joint called Bruno's.

If cheap is the goal: Hungry Howies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Local pizza is good. You guys know where I live.

Otherwise go for Pizza Hut if I feel like gaining 3 pounds from oil and fat, only really for sports occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I picked:

1) Dominos

2) Papa Johns

3) Pizza Hut

Dominos recently changed their crust and formula and they are outstanding now.

Papa Johns is just a good quality pie. Solid choice especially when they have their 50% off sales.

Pizza Hut is decent, but I have found that their pizza, especially their pepperoni pizza is just waaaaay too greasy. Also I feel the quality of their cheese is kinda low compared to the other two.
    I second that about Dominoes, it used to be bad but it's good these days. If I had a choice though, I would go with Papa Johns, lots and lots of cheese.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Local pizza is good. You guys know where I live.

Otherwise go for Pizza Hut if I feel like gaining 3 pounds from oil and fat, only really for sports occasions.

damn right!

I have never had a good Papa John's pizza once in my life. Where I used to work it was the standard they'd order for us as a group.

Tried a few different ones outside work to give them a chance and it was always the same tasteless "better ingredients." Vaguely flavored sauce, absolutely no flavor from any toppings. Can't fahtom how people think they're good.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2017-03-24 at 07:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Dominos and Pizza Hut both, but Dominos is substantially cheaper in my area for what I like to order.

Papa Johns is tolerable at best.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Never had Papa Johns, Dominos is too expensive for the quality of it (at least the ones I have had) so going to have to vote Pizza Hut by default.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall if I ever had dominos...but out of the two I did have I prefer papa johns more than pizza hut...though I like both.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The local place down the street, that supports the local butcher for their meats, and the local dairy for their cheese, and the local farmers for their veggies.

Not only is it far better pizza than the crap listed above, but if you buy local and keep the money in the community.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Dominos. I love their Philly Cheese Steak and Pacific Veggie pizzas. Good pan pizza.
    2. Pizza Hut. Flavor crust. Green olives. Lots of variety in toppings and crust.
    3. Papa Johns. I use to love them when I was younger but it's pretty basic now. If they're running a good special I'll order them but otherwise tend to avoid them. Their new pan pizza is utter shit.
    Last edited by Daws001; 2017-03-24 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why u tryin to hurt me? NY slice, Brooklyn all day
    I came to second this. NY/NJ slices> rest of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Dominos - Usually the cheapest. Closer of the 3 to next tier pizza IMO. Good crust. Pan is solid.

2. Pizza Hut - I mess with their stuffed crust but the actually pizza part of it is meh. Pan is okay if. its not too greasy. They have more sauce, crust, and topping options than the others. Their non-pepperoni meats remind me of rat turds...

3. Papa John - The most expensive for no reason. Taste like pizza on fresh white bread. Everything they make kind of has a bland/plastic taste? Hard to describe. Sort of has to be a flavor you're looking for, I guess. Their ingredients are legit, cheese, sauce, and crust are funky. Garlic butter. Nasty, overpriced pan pizza.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Cheap pizza has it's place. I swear to god some people in this thread act as if it's fine French wine or some shit. It's pizza. The only only thing better than pizza is cheap pizza because you can have more of it more often. =)
    Yeah, not pretending I don't order from them from time to time. Just surprised that would win them preference over the other two /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Pizza Hut.

Honestly there's some fantastic local places here. I haven't eaten at any of these in...uh...years.