Poll: Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I really couldn't agree with that, though like I said, it's important to get a fresh pizza. We never really ate at Little Caesar's when I was a little kid, so I don't know what it's like, but for the last 10 years or so it has been pretty alright.
    Little Ceasars greatly depends on the store. You might have a store that is barely putting pizzas together, letting them sit in the hot box all, generally not giving a shit at all. Then you have the ones that keep their pizzas fresh, doesn't just slap shit together, takes a little bit of pride in what they do. I used to live in an area where 2 shops were within 5 min of each other, one was always packed on the other only got business on the during rush hour. Also a $5 ready-to-go pizza is a $5 premade pizza...can only expect so much. Their pan pizza is legit IMO.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Round Table Pizza and Pizza Orgasmica are better than all of these options combined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

damn right!
    Location doesn't really matter. Local pizza is better everywhere than mass produced fast junk food.

Before I worked for Dominoes, it was Pizza Hut until Dominoes changed their recipe. Then they took the spot.

Still prefer it. Especially since the manager used to do pizza in New York and I'm learning from him. Plus, great meat, cheese and pepper choices and pizza isn't greasy.

And the Philly cheese steak pizza is an amazing thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Location doesn't really matter. Local pizza is better everywhere than mass produced fast junk food.
    In NY, we dont call that stuff n Chicago, pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Pizza Hut. Dominos tastes like cardboard and I have Papa John's under permanent boycott for their treatment of their employees.
    Treatment of their employees? I worked there for a year as a delivery driver. I was never mistreated. The managers were some serious dumb fucks though. One of them stole money from the store and was fired. Another one would take naps in the office while I did everything and had the nerve to say I was "useless" one time. The general manager couldn't spell the word "family". I believe he spelled it "familey". Of all the managers there only one of them had any measure of competency. It was no surprise to me when that store closed down a year or so after I stopped working there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasukkin View Post
    Round Table Pizza and Pizza Orgasmica are better than all of these options combined.
    That sounds so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really fond of any of those chains, but if I had to choose I'd go with Pizza Hut. Once they added the Peruvian cherry peppers topping I actually ordered from them once or twice

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Yeah, not pretending I don't order from them from time to time. Just surprised that would win them preference over the other two /shrug
    If you don't like our pizzas, perhaps you would like one of our pastas, sub sandwhiches, stuffed cheesy bread, specialty chicken dishes or deserts.

/phone voice

Lots of non pizza things to offer my some people order just cookie brownies or crunch cakes. Or wings. Lots of wings.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Little Ceasars greatly depends on the store. You might have a store that is barely putting pizzas together, letting them sit in the hot box all, generally not giving a shit at all. Then you have the ones that keep their pizzas fresh, doesn't just slap shit together, takes a little bit of pride in what they do. I used to live in an area where 2 shops were within 5 min of each other, one was always packed on the other only got business on the during rush hour. Also a $5 ready-to-go pizza is a $5 premade pizza...can only expect so much. Their pan pizza is legit IMO.
    I've found that it depends more on the time of day. If you get a little ceasars pizza when they are busy and they have to keep their pizzas rolling you tend to get a good fresh one. if you go during off hours then you tend to get a pizza thats been sitting around for a while. this is especially true for their crazy bread, which is better than their pizza assuming you get a good fresh one.

Pizza Hut for me, I have a soft spot for their pan pizza. I love that crunchy, oily crust. Papa John's is second to me and Domino's is a never.

Obviously there are better places to have pizza, but that's not the scope of this poll.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    I used to like Pizza Hut, but then I had Dominos and thought "Wow, how could I ever eat that cheap cardboard crap they sell in Pizza Hut?"

I don't eat either now, because real pizza is better and less unhealthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    1. Dominos - Usually the cheapest. Closer of the 3 to next tier pizza IMO. Good crust. Pan is solid.

2. Pizza Hut - I mess with their stuffed crust but the actually pizza part of it is meh. Pan is okay if. its not too greasy. They have more sauce, crust, and topping options than the others. Their non-pepperoni meats remind me of rat turds...

3. Papa John - The most expensive for no reason. Taste like pizza on fresh white bread. Everything they make kind of has a bland/plastic taste? Hard to describe. Sort of has to be a flavor you're looking for, I guess. Their ingredients are legit, cheese, sauce, and crust are funky. Garlic butter. Nasty, overpriced pan pizza.
    I guess it also depends on where you live...franchises where different people run different branches ect ect

Like I said I never really had dominos but I like PH and PJs...I think PJ's has good pizza around here...I like PJ's a little more because it feels like less value with PH...the crust is rather thin even your standard pizza and it feels like they're a bit skimpy on the toppings compared to PJ's here.

PJ's is a little more expensive but they also have some great deals here...when I get something from PH it's like 10% off or free breadsticks.

One of my favorite pizza's comes from this chain that unfortunately doesn't reach down this far south in Illinois called Rosati's.

Some of the best and worst pizza I've ever had came from the same place...I don't remember the name of the chain but they had some awesome fucking pizza...then they go and change everything...the menu and I'm guessing new cooks to spice the place up to be more hip. Worst fucking pizza I ever had...cheese was blah...pepperoni was burnt and it was like who ever prepared the pizza just grabbed globs of pepperoni and tossed them on.

This shit isn't pizza.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For pizza, Pizza Hut. For pasta, Dominos. For diarrhea, Papa John's.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Dominos>Papa Johns> Pizza Hut

I only eat pizza from these places whenever my company orders a bunch of them every so often for a company lunch; I voted for Pizza Hut, but our most recent lunch featured Papa John's, which was pretty much as good.

Definitely prefer the local pizzerias we have here, though; less greasy and more flavorful, among other things.

That said, the big chain pizza places located here aren't as god awful as I've encountered in other places. One I can't stand, though: Little Caesar's and those easy-heat pieces of cardboard with cheese that they call pizzas. Crazy Bread isn't too bad, though...but those pizzas...yeah, no.

Can't remember the last time I ate Papa Johns, same prices as my local pizza. I do know the last two times I ate Pizza Hut, I regretted it. It was literally cheese on thick breading; little to no sauce. Dominos is alright with the few times I ate their pizza at work. Their wings are awesome though.

I still normally order Steves or Balinda's pizza.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Dominoes: Good, but fails pretty often (at least in my area) with plenty of mistakes. Quality is average, taste is good, price is decent.

Pizza Hut: Best, highest quality but at a high, but fair, price. Rarely screws up their orders, in my area, at least. Tastes quite good, you get a lot of pizza for your money.

Papa Johns: Decent, but expensive for the quality. Pizza is often greasy and the crust is generally flatter. However, they deliver to the more rural areas in comparison to their competition and are quick with their work and deliveries, most of the time. I just can't justify the prices for the food quality.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza Hut's food generally is just lower quality. Whenever I order from there it's because locally, they have much better deals, or I am REALLY craving stuffed crust.

Papa John's to me just sucks all around. Can't really explain beyond that, just never liked the style of pizza.

Domino's is the best; however, the problem is, her, they never have any deals going on, ever.