Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    I find it HIGHLY DISTURBING that the Legion is losing and they do really really feel like losing. What we have seen in this expack seems like a fucking joke compared to what we have heard about Legion's strength in the past. These guys've been at this job for at least 10K years devouring and destroying worlds and the souls contained in them, but when it comes to Azeroth it is Pillars-ex-Machina.

Seriously though, I want everyone's favorite character to die horribly. I want to see Sylvanas dying while Alleria embraces her, crying to her sister, giving her last breath while her heirloom pendant in hand. I want to see Medivh, Jaina and Khadgar combine their powers and sacrifice themselves to save Azeroth from a great assault. I want Darion, Odyn, Alonsus and all the major Order Hall leaders dead in Kil'Jaeden's throne room with Velen the only one surviving, but tortured under Killy's boots.

.....Is it too much to ask?
    That would work better... or to have the world actually be ravaged just like last time the legion invaded. But... that would require a bit too much development.

Deleted
    I find it HIGHLY DISTURBING that the Legion is losing and they do really really feel like losing. What we have seen in this expack seems like a fucking joke compared to what we have heard about Legion's strength in the past. These guys've been at this job for at least 10K years devouring and destroying worlds and the souls contained in them, but when it comes to Azeroth it is Pillars-ex-Machina.

Seriously though, I want everyone's favorite character to die horribly. I want to see Sylvanas dying while Alleria embraces her, crying to her sister, giving her last breath while her heirloom pendant in hand. I want to see Medivh, Jaina and Khadgar combine their powers and sacrifice themselves to save Azeroth from a great assault. I want Darion, Odyn, Alonsus and all the major Order Hall leaders dead in Kil'Jaeden's throne room with Velen the only one surviving, but tortured under Killy's boots.

I'd not like to see everyone dying, but what I'd like to see is the deaths that occured actually showing in the game world. And some of the devastation the initial Legion attacks caused, too.
    I mean... Darkshire is at least half-empty now, almost all of the Nightwatch guards went over to the Legion, sacrificed the inhabitants then got killed by the player.. and... when I go there everything seems fine. wtf? Also, Melris Malagan still stands happily at the board in front of the auctionhouse.
    All the places that got devastated by the attacks in the pre-event... don't tell me Legion goo is that easy to clean up that there's no sign whatsoever from it.
    Stormwind noticed seemingly nothing about several attacks in the last few months, people being evacuated and whatnot.
    The graveyards in every city should be lined with people mourning with how many dead you see at the Broken Shore alone.

That would at least remind people that there was a price payed and we did not just oust the Legion without taking so much as a scratch.

Ofc you can always imagine the devastation that must have taken place and that all those deaths probably are being mourned. But it's not exactly immersive if it doesn't show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Sargeras is a flame in this trailer. 1. Because they don't have a model for him yet. 2. Because 7.2's end boss is Kil'jaeden, so our focus should be on him.

Sargeras' Titan body is fine. Even if you feel the body that tried to pass through the portal in the Well of Eternity that Broxigar cut 10.000 years ago, was his actual planet-sized body and not an avatar. The latest lore from Chronicle states super clearly "Sargeras was ripped back into the Twisting Nether" when the portal failed. Literal quote.

Sargeras' body is fine. For now. We may totally lure him to Argus and blow it up in his face, later.
    And I do agree that if we do, his soul will survive easily enough. Possession is a well-practiced skill for Sargeras, and so is using avatars. I also agree that a cunning Sargeras that lost his planet-sized body is a more interesting foe that one that can crush a planet with his fists.

But that's not the world we live in right now. Sargeras' Titan body is fine. For now.
    Sargeras' body WAS fine 10.000 years ago. You don't know if that's still the case now. A lot of things points at him having no body (or at least not his huge titan body anyway) one of witch is common sense when it comes to us fighting a giant space God.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrton View Post
    Sargeras' body WAS fine 10.000 years ago. You don't know if that's still the case now. A lot of things points at him having no body (or at least not his huge titan body anyway) one of witch is common sense when it comes to us fighting a giant space God.
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Nothing says he lost his body
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Khadgar alone dying would make my weekend.
    He is too cool of the cucumber to die to some red hot chili pepper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He is too cool of the cucumber to die to some red hot chili pepper.
    That's my favorite red hot chili pepper song
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Nothing says he lost his body
    I said things are suggesting that this is the case. Ofc it's just a speculation at the moment

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You've already been proven wrong like several times.
    No proof have been shown.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Doesn't matter. Sargeras will still kick our ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Khadgar alone dying would make my weekend.
    He'll die at the end of 7.3 in the Undercity/Stormwind.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If you think we'll be battling the Legion inside the Undercity/SW, then you're crazy....

We stopped that Vision from happening ever since we got our artifacts...

Also, Sargeras will fall. Ever heard of Deus Ex Machina?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing says he didn't lose his body either....

How about just ending it all with Sargeras cutting Azeroth in half? That would be pretty entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Or...OR...ORRRR

We're just that badass, and are the only peeps that have so far stopped the Legion, as well as Kil'jaeden's plans...

He's pissed cause we're the only mortal race dedicated enough to stop the Legion. One of their 2 Legion Bases is destroyed, and Argus is left. Gul'dan was SO close to winning, yet we keep pushing, only for him to fall. He knows our power, he knows our relentlessness, and he's pissed that Sargeras is doing fuck-all about it.

I seriously think Sargeras is awaiting for the right moment to strike, maybe like a trap per say. However, Kil'jaeden doesn't care, and is just attacking, only for him to think that the Legion with extra force can destroy Azeroth once and for all. All of which, would later lead to not just his downfall at the nether, but also to his Planets, and the Legion's downfall as well.....and maybe...even Sargeras' downfall...

- - - Updated - - -

Me: I WILL KILL YOU!

Kil'jaeden: How? HOW?! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?!

Me: I know this reality called "Real Life", it's an even greater challenge than ANYTHING in this here game. I am the Warrior that is DESTINED to defeat you! I AM THE REGULAR PLAYER, JOSH! AND I WILL FARM YOU UNTIL YOUR MOUNT DRRRRROOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!!

Kil'jaeden: Oh....OHHHHHHHHHH....Oh............Just end me already.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he means the last one as in "The Last World To Defend itself", Or the "Last World With a Titan-Soul inside of it" in that kind of way....
    I know they've retconned a few things in the Chronicles books, but when did the Legion go from "Uncounted worlds, spreading across the universe", to 2 bases?

And no, he meant all worlds. The Legion is not 100% focused on Azeroth. They control thousands of worlds. More are at risk. That's why Turalyon is building the Army Of Light, an army of numerous races from around the universe, to fight the legion.

The Legion has INFINITE worlds, they have 2 capitals (1 now).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing says he didn't lose his body either....
    outright says he was thrown back into the nether, not that he lost his body.
    Holy shit lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You're thinking of Kilrog vision from HFC?

I think KJ is actually having regret somehow, he really seemed hurt by what velen said and he seemed pissed at Sargeras when he said "...i already paid...WITH MY WORLD".

After thousand upon thousands of years of service, I find it highly unlikely that Sargeras would bring any wrath down upon KJ for anything beyond total 100% failure.

Sargeras knows that to betray KJ after all this time for a little back talk would only hinder his goals and KJ knows that.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how KJ seems like he regrets things he has done and how he sacrificed his own World, but is like "WHELP I'VE COME TOO FUCKING FAR NOW, TIME TO BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND!" and just starts throwing shade at Sarg.

- - - Updated - - -

At the same time a Vast amount of the Legions Armies are locked in battle against the Army of Light at the same time.

Sargeras: Dude, take a chill pill. Who cares about that man with an ilvl 910 stick? We got dis yo....

Kil'jaeden: FUCK YOU MAN! I'VE DONE MORE FOR THE LEGION, THAN WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN THIS FUCKING GENRE!

Sargeras: .....Perhaps making you my second in command wasn't my best option, perhaps....I need to smack a bitch....

Kil'jaeden: Well, atleast this "Bitch" is about to get something DONE!

*Hangs up on Sargeras*

Sargeras: ...Fool. He never stood a Chance. Now, if he decided to wait, and NOT make himself a Mid-Expac boss, then MAYBE we would've won. Fuck it, i'll take em all down in 7.3. Just gotta Pull a Unicron, Zap KJ, Have him die by the heroes, have myself hide in Argus while my new body forms (Since my Form got fucked by that WoE explosion, but didn't get completely fucked), have then reach me, AND I'LL FUCK EM UP WITH MAH NEW FORM! That'll work PERFECTLY!

Blizzard: *Releases Hotifx* Sargeras Is nerfed by 30% in Normal mode guys, now EVERYONE can kill him. Yaaaayyyy heroes. YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL! NOW KILL THAT "GOD"!

Sargeras: .....*Smokes his Felweed*......*Inhales deeply*.....Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk.....

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering is that the same voice in the felfire as the voice we heard years ago in the Undercity telling Varimathras that he failed him??

7+ Year Old Account
    Would think KJ is a bit peeved at Sarg at this point.
    In his mind KJ has given everything to conquer the universe and in his eyes Sarg has just sat back and watch from the sidelines.