Poll: Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pizza Slut, Dominoes actually tasted better to me before they "fixed" their pizza. Also pizza hut has a med pizza with 1 topping breadsticks and cinnamon sticks for 10 bucks, you cant fuck with that price for the amount of food you get.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Papa johns is absolute shit pizza. I just ordered them first time last night. While they were stupidly expensive for basic pan pizzas that had just sausage on them. They were bland and tasted like water mixed with bread. They had no taste, were over priced and so bad that my dogs didnt even want the pieces i gave to them. The brownie i ordered with them was worse than store bought.

Papa johns pizza is absolutely horrible.

2pizza, one brownie came out to 31$ and that was with the 50% off coupon.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Whichever is closest and cheapest.

Soooo, Little Caesars is beating all three of them right now.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2017-03-24 at 08:58 PM.

We only have Pizza Hut here and they're shit. Luckily, we have enough real pizza.

from the choices Dominos.. But Round table is pretty good. Their premium pizzas are good.

Dominos, idk about these claims that thier crust taste like cardboard, but then again I love how much bread they use.

Dominoes.

That said... All of the pizzas you posted, Jay, are disgusting. They look like bread.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Dominoes.

That said... All of the pizzas you posted, Jay, are disgusting. They look like bread.
    i don't look like a pizza....do i?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I know it isn't the largest, but if I am going into Pizza chain territory I'd say Mountain Mike's or Round Table(which is probably closer into that category). I personally don't like the other places. Pizza Hut was good when I was a kid for the stuffed crust though.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I think it has more to do with the Owner of the entire chain being a gigantic asshole. When Obamacare's employee mandate went in to effect, he basically set a policy (whether or not individual chains followed) that employees should be working 39 hours just so he can avoid giving his employees healthcare. Basically plead poverty while running promotions to give away millions of free Pizza, running ads with big name NFL stars and contracting out a multi-million dollar guest house to add on to his property.

Topic: Of the 3 listed? Dominos. Pizza Hut gives me real bad indigestion, and I never order from Papa Johns.
    LOL. A dick hole move for sure. But if you're worried about health insurance maybe just don't work at Papa Johns... Just saying...

Pizza Hut recently fucked up my order and gave me a supreme pizza with jalapenos, so they can go diaf. Gonna have a homemade pizza tomorrow.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Pizza Hut recently fucked up my order and gave me a supreme pizza with jalapenos, so they can go diaf. Gonna have a homemade pizza tomorrow.
    getting so enraged over a incorrect order....you really need to calm down.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    None of the above, they're all shit.

They're all disgusting, sad excuses for pizza.

Ill take our locally owned pizzeria over any of these chains. I find all three of these big chains to be greasy and disgusting.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2017-03-24 at 09:16 PM.

Pizza Hut is awesome.

Papa Johns is good too.

Dominoes can suck a dick. Their under cooked chicken gave me e-coli.
    Never been so ill in my life.

Only Dominos and Pizza Hut where I live, and Dominos easily has the better product, especially when it comes to delivery. I often received cold, incomplete Pizza Hut orders that took 2+ hours to deliver.
    Dominos on the other hand realized they are not only in the pizza making business, but also in the delivery business and thus in the technology business. They stay in touch through SMS and provide strikingly accurate delivery 'forecasts', which is extra nice for me because I have a doorbell that doesn't always work.

When it comes to eating out at either of the 2, which I almost never do, Pizza Hut nailed the experience much better. I can't remember the last time I went to a fast food restaurant in my own country (there aren't that many), but I went to a Pizza Hut buffet concept in Northern Sweden, and it was incredibly clean, well organized and gave a really cool American diner vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every now and then an extra cheese pan pizza from Pizza Hut really hits the spot. The same applies to a double-cheese hand-tossed from Domino's thanks to the new crust and changes years ago.

Papa Johns never struck me as worth it considering you're expected to drown it in a sauce.

Having said that, usually when I eat pizza I get it from an awesome family owned Italian restaurant that never freezes anything (that I eat)
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Most ovens in the US cap out at or before 500F.
    Same everywhere. Standard commercial ovens in Europe cap out at 250C. It's usually the new Siemens/AEG models that go above 270C where I live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Most ovens in the US cap out at or before 500F.
    Here the normal cap is 300C, haven't noticed ovens having lower cap that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.