Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    LBGTQ now? what does the Q stand for, how many more letters needs to be added.
    It's trolling. It's just more "politically correct" nonsense. They keep adding letters to it so that when someone doesn't use LGBTOMGWTFBBQ they can get scolded for not using the "newest" one. It's LGBT, I don't recognize any more letters. I'm all for gay rights but they are really hurting themselves by trolling by adding letters to it constantly. They won't stop until it's LGBTOMGWTFBBQ. You are either straight, bi, gay, or transgender. There aren't any other orientations than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I think it's for those who don't know whatever the fuck they are. I believe I heard this on Dave Chappelle's stand up on netflix.
    It's for when a nigga sucks dick in prison just cause he's bored.

Deleted
    This is generally because of the Russian Orthodox Church.

To be fair Russians aren't the worst offenders on the world scale

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Yeah, that's what it was for!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    They're actually going to keep adding letters to it. It's so that when someone doesn't use the very latest one they can be scolded by the politically correct people (who I guess just want to feel superior or something). It's not going to stop. It's just so the politically correct people will always have something to complain about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Gay specifically refers to men. They're both subsets of homosexuality, which is where you may be confused.
    Gay men.
    Gay women.
    Or has the gay community that I have been exposed to for the past 30ish years been using the term wrong? I think I'll play it safe and go with how the gay community uses the term.

Gay specifically refers to men. They're both subsets of homosexuality, which is where you may be confused.
    Both women and men can be Gay, some women do refer to them selves as gay instead of lesbian. Gay by definition is for both man and woman who like same sex only, not just men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I -? I dunno. Intersexual?
    Intersex, yes.

OT: While this is extremely unsettling and bad, unfortunately, at the same time it is not really surprising. Rural/Provincial Russia is an extremely toxic as well as dangerous place for LGBT people, and changes happen - if at all - only very, very slowly; oftentimes even go into the wrong direction. :/

That's homosexual. Gay is usually used specifically for men. Has been for years.
    Gay is to Homosexual as Straight is to Heterosexual, just small word to convey same meaning.

If you go around telling gay women they aren't gay that they are lesbian, your going to piss some of them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    It's trolling. It's just more "politically correct" nonsense. They keep adding letters to it so that when someone doesn't use LGBTOMGWTFBBQ they can get scolded for not using the "newest" one. It's LGBT, I don't recognize any more letters. I'm all for gay rights but they are really hurting themselves by trolling by adding letters to it constantly. They won't stop until it's LGBTOMGWTFBBQ. You are either straight, bi, gay, or transgender. There aren't any other orientations than that.
    Trans isn't a sexual orientation. It's a freakin mental illness.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-25 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly most gay people I know are not really fans of the social left. Why squander all this hard earned political capital for groups that never supported us (and were often openly hostile to us)? Intersectionality is farsical, gays gained acceptance through decades of lobbying, working with the media and carefully revealing ourselves to others so people could get accustomed to us.
    What does this have to do with what you quoted? Nothing as far as I can see.

This kind of petty nitpicking and in-fighting over terms is precisely where I draw the line of my liberalism. Good god who caaaaares. If someone says LGBT and someone says LGBTQ I think we all understand what the other means and that you're taking about basically the same thing.

For real though this news sucks and at the same time unsurprising. Russia's treatment of this community and one that is already driven beneath the surface is truly cruel and just unnecessary.

They're not the only ones. Didn't some US politician or whatever say not so long ago that lesbian women should be put together so they can't reproduce and homosexuality would die out?

I only hope that homosexual people in all countries can either flee to some more progressed nations, or states as is the case in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Here's a documentary on how there are groups in Russia who "hunt" gays. They put in ads in the "men looking for men" section and harass the gay guy when he shows up.
    WoW I never knew the situation in Russia was so dire. I'd figure things would get better over time not worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If this is shocking then I am unsure how you will handle the News about America's friend and ally Saudi Arabia and its attitude towards the gays.
    I know that they can kill you if you are homosexual. Horrible country with regressive values IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    The indignant mayor paid a personal visit to the bakery to deliver a tongue-lashing.
    X)

Dick lollipops, tongue lashing.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly don't give a shit about PC so I wouldn't know. I don't mind being called queer
    It means strange or odd, while I am strange and odd I am not gay. I would think if I were gay, though I would not like my sexuality to be referred to as strange or odd.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

You gotta be pretty @!#$ing brave to be out of the closet and willing to protest in Russia, period.

Maybe not on the level of Tank Man, but pretty close.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the initiative. I hope it spreads to counter the gayness that's gone too far in the West.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-25 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I like the initiative. I hope it spreads to counter the gayness that's gone too far in the West.
    People being happy together is going too far for you?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    WTF dude? 10/char.