Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If being elected was all it took to be qualified or even good at the job as a state of head, there would be no issue. Sadly, reality is more in the lines of being elected being the first step and then the real work that has an actual impact begins.

This immediately comes to mind:

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    There's nothing to try. Here's your<cough> thought process.

-Obama and most politicians stammer, they have something to hide.

-Trump stammers differently. He has nothing to hide.

Perhaps you should try...harder to understand your own thoughts.
    Good try again little one. Nevertheless incorrect yet again.

I simply stated that Obama stammers when he speaks unprepared. Read into that what you like.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Good try again little one. Nevertheless incorrect yet again.

I simply stated that Obama stammers when he speaks unprepared. Read into that what you like.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Here's your post on the matter...

"That's what people don't quite understand about him. All the other PotUSs has professional speech writers. Never uttered a word unless it was written for them, spoke unless it was read from a screen. Obama would constantly stammer when asked unexpected questions. Uh uh ummm... Trump does do that, what you see is what you get. He has nothing to hide. All the others did have something to hide."

The only thing that be described as little here is your understanding of your own argument. Woopsie.

"That's what people don't quite understand about him. All the other PotUSs has professional speech writers. Never uttered a word unless it was written for them, spoke unless it was read from a screen. Obama would constantly stammer when asked unexpected questions. Uh uh ummm... Trump does do that, what you see is what you get. He has nothing to hide. All the others did have something to hide."

The only thing that be described as little here is your understanding of your own argument. Woopsie.
    You're getting sucked into the trap of utter stupidity. Look at the post history and realize there is no bottom to this trap.

Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    You're getting sucked into the trap of utter stupidity. Look at the post history and realize there is no bottom to this trap.
    I know it. He's mild entertainment.

That is exactly what I wrote.
    You make me blush that you went out your way to find something that I wrote yesterday.
    Where in that statement does it state he "stutters"? As I said, he "stammers". Thank you for proving my point.
    I have asked you three questions and you failed to answer all three of them. I expect you fail yet again.
    Have a wonderful day.

That is exactly what I wrote.
    You make me blush that you went out your way to find something that I wrote yesterday.
    Where in that statement does it state he "stutters"? As I said, he "stammers". Thank you for proving my point.
    I have asked you three questions and you failed to answer all three of them. I expect you fail yet again.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Except, subsequent to that I used your own word of "stammers". Semantics can be fun, but since you've failed at jut about everything you've said on this subject it's hard to believe you are even willfully trying to apply a semantical argument, instead of one just born of shame and ignorance.

That is sad for you, but I'm under no obligation to make you feel better about it.

So to recap, there was no reading into anything, which you claimed, as you flat out stated what I said you did. Tsk tsk.

I shall you ask yet again. Please quote where I have directly supported or defended him. Don't make accusations you can't back up.
    I can certainly show where you have attacked him or people that support him.
    Have a wonderful day!

- - - Updated - - -

A "redneck" from NYC? How insulting to rednecks everywhere.
    EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU POST IN THAT IS FUCKING DESTROYING TRUMP is where you post defense of Trump. Don't try to play that semantics bullshit game with me, you will lose every fucking time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Likewise.

I'm thinking you got polled...
    And you would be wrong, not entirely surprising again. Just because you didn't get polled, doesn't mean the polling is wrong. It just means you are pissed off that your Cheeto Jesus is failing, TERRIBLY. Or in Trump's words "BIGLY".

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU POST IN THAT IS FUCKING DESTROYING TRUMP is where you post defense of Trump. Don't try to play that semantics bullshit game with me, you will lose every fucking time.

- - - Updated - - -.
    Does using vulgar language somehow make you feel better?
    Yet you have been unable to quote me where I have directly defended him. Shouldn't you be able to if I do it in "every every f***ing thread" ?
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-25 at 01:49 AM.

Yet you have been unable to quote me where I have directly defended him. Shouldn't you be able to if I do it in "every every f***ing thread" ?
    If you can't handle "vulgar" language then you can leave this forum. You don't have to directly defend him. But when you try to deflect and pull semantics bullshit to move away from Trump, then that means you are defending Trump. If you don't get that, then that is on you. Not entirely surprising from someone who has been wrong every fucking time they post.

- - - Updated - - -

You're just helping me prove my point about polling and increasing the likelihood that you were one of those repeatedly included in polls.
    And again, you would still be wrong. I have never been polled, but I know how polling works. Just because you don't like the poll, doesn't mean they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you can't handle "vulgar" language then you can leave this forum. You don't have to directly defend him. But when you try to deflect and pull semantics bullshit to move away from Trump, then that means you are defending Trump. If you don't get that, then that is on you. Not entirely surprising from someone who has been wrong every fucking time they post.

- - - Updated - - -

And again, you would still be wrong. I have never been polled, but I know how polling works. Just because you don't like the poll, doesn't mean they are wrong.
    Failed to answer my questions yet again. How difficult can it be?
    Surely, out of all of these threads there has to be at least one single quote. A shred of proof...
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-25 at 02:53 AM.

You support Trump. You don't have a problem with vulgarity.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely, out of all of these threads there has to be at least one single quote. A shred of proof...
    Dude... all of your posts fit the criteria. The only issue is you admitting it, which no one here has the power to make you do. Just realize, it's that embarrassing for you to even admit that you support or are defending Trump.

By the way, as long as you claim to not be defending Trump, I'm god. Quite me ever saying I'm not...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You still don't understand why you are wrong, and I don't care to waste more time explaining it to you.
    No, you made a comment that is wrong saying that I am someone that was in those polls, I wasn't. Then you claimed that the polls were wrong because they didn't ask you or that they were wrong because people are too stupid to get out of a poll, again, both of those are wrong. You still don't understand how polling works.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do they need to provide proof? According to you, that's not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's got an 80% approval rating among Republicans.
    Liberals loved Obama, and he was evil. So both sides are idiots.

Now you're just straight up lying and trolling. You've been polled hundreds of times, even staying on the line after telemarketing calls to answer their surveys. We're done here.
    Yep, enjoy being wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Liberals loved Obama, and he was evil. So both sides are idiots.
    Wait, how was he "evil"? Because you said so? Or was it the bullshit about the whole satanist bullshit from Alex Jones that you believed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So you don't know how polls work. Okay.

He supports Trump, I am not sure he understands how anything works.
    That is plenty obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king."