Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Shook things up nicely and I enjoyed that Music Meister ended up being a "good" guy rather than a bad guy.
    I think he's actually a villain since he made Kara and Mon-el get back together. That's completely evil to a lot of Supergirl viewers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post

It's odd, I didn't think anyone would complain about the two being a gay couple, I figured at least one comment about kicking in the door/ sexism. I found both humorous, so it's just interesting. I also think it's funny when someone complains about gay men being shoved down their throats.
    Sexism didn't even sprang to mind overhere.

I don't care about gay couples. But they included that just for the sake of it.

Found Curtis to be much better done in Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    I think he's actually a villain since he made Kara and Mon-el get back together. That's completely evil to a lot of Supergirl viewers.
    Death to Mon-El, long live SuperCorp!

those two being a gay couple was hilarious. there was nothing forced about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    those two being a gay couple was hilarious. there was nothing forced about it.
    Those two being a gay couple seemed less forced than Kara and Mon-El being a straight couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Sexism didn't even sprang to mind overhere.

I don't care about gay couples. But they included that just for the sake of it.

Found Curtis to be much better done in Arrow.
    Why does every gay y couple have to be "well done" if it was a straight couple "just thrown in there" you wouldn't give two fucks. Get over it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Why does every gay y couple have to be "well done" if it was a straight couple "just thrown in there" you wouldn't give two fucks. Get over it
    Exactly, I don't give 2 fucks. But they put it in there to keep up with the trend to shove anything gay down our throats. They could've done so without any mention (Or leave Stein out of it completely, he didn't add anything to the story anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    Never cared for Mon el. Besides I saw Supergirl first

OT: Abra kadabra in our future
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Or leave Stein out of it completely, he didn't add anything to the story anyway.
    He was included since Victor Garber is an accomplished musical theater actor (4 tony award nominations) and they wanted to make a part for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    He was included since Victor Garber is an accomplished musical theater actor (4 tony award nominations) and they wanted to make a part for him.
    mkay. I did not know that.

I hope he's better at musicals than he's at acting though, I don't enjoy him on screen at all.

It was so obvious what was going to happen with her as soon as they mentioned her meta healing powers. Wonder how far into the future Barry runs into.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Wonder how far into the future Barry runs into.
    According to the promo for next month's episode, 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    According to the promo for next month's episode, 2024.
    Isn't that the year the article is from, wonder if he travels to that exact day.

Hopefully next season they give him the brighter red suit or at least the flash ring for his suit. Also good news is that next season big bad will NOT be a speedster!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Isn't that the year the article is from, wonder if he travels to that exact day.
    I dunno, I didn't click the spoiler tag to see what year I posted.

Silly Malfoy, a chest compression means chest not pushing up and down on her stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Silly Malfoy, a chest compression means chest not pushing up and down on her stomach.
    What do expect, why teach CPR in Hogwarts when you can just wave your wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    You also don't shock a flatline. Malfoy is a shitty doctor.

That musical.
    And here I thought Arrow was the worse one from this duo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    That musical.
    And here I thought Arrow was the worse one from this duo.
    Arrow has slightly redeemed itself compared to the previous 2 seasons though.

This probably doesn't mean anything, but the "I am the future, flash" line did NOT have a comma in the "previously on" segment. Typically, tho, those aren't done by a professional captioning service (which tends to work off the script), so I'm going with it being a mistake.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.