Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I think Sargeras may be using Argus as a place to rebuild his world soul as well. If Titans rebuilding themselves works that way, Argus would be the most secure planet he would have available to do it. Purely speculation of course.
    It's not. Argus has always been a main target for the Illidari and Illidan has already proven with Nathreza that he can blow planets apart. Furthermore there are probably spies of the Legion within the Illidari ranks thus the Legion should know what they are up to. Yes, they were captured by the wardens, however starting that invasion changed everything. Sargeras could’ve had all the time he wanted to regenerate if necessary.

Among the first things the Legion did was attacking the Vault, leading to the release of the Illidari. Illidan and the Illidari probably wouldn’t have been released without that direct attack. I mean Illidan wasn’t released during WC3, why would the wardens release him now?
    If Sargeras was inside Argus they could’ve used another planet for staging the Invasion instead of a portal directly to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    It's not. Argus has always been a main target for the Illidari and Illidan has already proven with Nathreza that he can blow planets apart. Furthermore there are probably spies of the Legion within the Illidari ranks thus the Legion should know what they are up to. Yes, they were captured by the wardens, however starting that invasion changed everything. Sargeras could’ve had all the time he wanted to regenerate if necessary.

Among the first things the Legion did was attacking the Vault, leading to the release of the Illidari. Illidan and the Illidari probably wouldn’t have been released without that direct attack. I mean Illidan wasn’t released during WC3, why would the wardens release him now?
    If Sargeras was inside Argus they could’ve used another planet for staging the Invasion instead of a portal directly to Argus.
    Yeah i meant the most secure from the Void, which is what he is mainly looking out for. His own soul could probably be taken over if enough old gods latch on. Having a planet full of demons to protect you from those old gods would be necessary. Of course, this is if he's inside the planet.

That is a theory I gave months ago.

You would think that KJ wouldnt be so pissed about his homeworld if it happened so many millenia ago as a part of the deal. This looks like something relatively recent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You would think that KJ wouldnt be so pissed about his homeworld if it happened so many millenia ago as a part of the deal. This looks like something relatively recent.
    "Hmmm what does the big red button do ? OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Hmmm what does the big red button do ? OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
    "Why do we even have that button."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "Why do we even have that button."
    "And who put it on vending machine ?"

Deleted
    Will he have butterfly wings when he pops out ?
    More like a dark hole of green absorbing everything and erases it out of creation

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I don't think people understand....

In the chronicle, he was RIPPED back into the nether. It was never stated that his body got destroyed, nor was it stated that his body was perfectly fine. Here's my Opinion:

Sargeras was MAJORLY Damaged, he took his Spiritual Form out of his body, Placed his body, and his Spiritual side into Argus' core, the Body is in a Curled Ball Position, getting repaired inside of the core, while Sargeras is still around, as a Fel Spark like thing...

To me, it makes perfect sense for a TITAN! Besides, Sargeras hasn't yet SHOWN HIMSELF AT ALL!

He's even more sneaky with his appearances than Dr. Claw. No, Make that Most Anime Villains/Edgy heroes in general...
    It was stated in early wow, and in novels that he lost his body after the whole portal closed on him. hence why his avatar and his plan to posses medivh. Early wow also had stuff to do with how Sargaras was missing, which is why Kil'jeadan basically owned the legion in TBC
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    That is a theory I gave months ago.
    You are the best! Someone give this man a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    It was stated in early wow, and in novels that he lost his body after the whole portal closed on him. hence why his avatar and his plan to posses medivh. Early wow also had stuff to do with how Sargaras was missing, which is why Kil'jeadan basically owned the legion in TBC
    It's true that early WoW and in WoTA triology, it was said that Sargeras lost his body. TBC Sunwell seems to imply that Sargeras might have been absence, with all Kil'Jaeden's boast about how he'd do what his master couldn't and become the true master of the Legion. However, Chronicle and Legion made the issue less clear. In Chronicle 1, it was only said that Sargeras was ripped back to the Nether instead of ceasing to be (WoTA). Chronicle 2 has Sargeras at least strong enough to order the Legion (including KJ) around. Scepter of Sargeras' artifact stated the same thing ("Sargeras was cast back into the Twisting Nether") and explained the reason why he created avatar, possessed Medivh and try to take Illidan's body in Legion as "He (Sargeras) knew he couldn't rely on a static portal; to serve a titan, such a gateway required an astronomical amount of power", "although that meant he couldn't enter Azeroth in his most devastating form, such an instrument would clear a path for his avatar" and "the rifts it created would allow only a portion of his soul to enter. It was a minor setback. Sargeras would simply have to be more inventive with his plans. And so, he waited". It would have been kinda redundant for Sargeras to think of his titan / most devastating form and consider a rift that would only allow a portion of his soul to enter a setback if he already lost his body.

All in all, while I'm not 100% sure whether Sargeras still has his body at the moment (I do believe that we'd be seeing his full body though), the recent releases seem to have retconned the fact that Sargeras lost his body in WoTA off.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

"And who put it on vending machine ?"
    "Now why would you go and do something like that? Didn't you see the sign that said 'DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON!'?"

Sargeras is larger than the planet. Hell, his sword is larger than the planet. Plus, he's still alive and well, he's just a really long way away from us, and probably Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Aizen did so why not
    All according to keikaku.

Deleted
    If Sargeras is nowhere near Argus (physically) how would we fight him if Argus is confirmed for 7.3? I got the impression KJ was on his ship cuz Argus is about to burst too.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    If Sargeras is nowhere near Argus (physically) how would we fight him if Argus is confirmed for 7.3? I got the impression KJ was on his ship cuz Argus is about to burst too.
    Sargeras will say "Fuck it", and come to us...

That's my only explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    You are the best! Someone give this man a cookie.
    Yummy yummy cookie!!!

Back to the topic :
    Kil'Jaeden claims that he had to sacrifice his world. It doesn't imply directly that he gave Argus to Sargeras so the Fallen Titan could use it to nest himself in the planet.
    We know that Fel magic has a destructive impact on lands (remember Gul'Dan and how Draenor changed when he fel infused the Orcs). But the Planet seems to crack, and we know that Eredars were able to use Arcane magic. They might used the planet's ley lines to open portals to other world so the Legion could invade them. Even if they mastered the thing better than Nerzhul did on Draenor, the repetition of the portals made the planet starting to crack.
    Blizzard has the choice to keep Sargeras in the game or not.
    If they want to end Sargeras' burning crusade and focus on the Void, they could tell that Sargeras is nesting in Argus, waiting for a more suitable planet to inhabit (hello Azeroth), and 7.3 will end with the destoying of Argus (and in the same time the death of Sargeras).
    If they don't want to end Sargeras, they'll say that he's far far away and he'll come back.

Aah yes, you thought it up. Totally not like there already is a topic about it:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-on-near-Argus

I guess yet another topic on it makes it a lot more true or something?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAfrasiabi
    Sargeras is a titan first and foremost. #Argus knows
    https://twitter.com/Alex_Afrasiabi/s...19158681432064