Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm looking at the Trump reddit and laughing over how they all convinced themselves that this is RyanCare and Trump wanted nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    Ok. If the government can't cut anything at all, how are they going to get out of debt? I'm curious. They have to cut spending on SOMETHING. There's going to be outcry no matter what the government does to cut spending and get America out of debt. If you could choose, what would you choose to take America out of debt? Remember, they're TRILLIONS in debt.
    Cut their military-industrial complex spending. All these chuckleheads want to own guns so's they can have a militia? Sold. Send those dumbfucks to sandy places to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm looking at the Trump reddit and laughing over how they all convinced themselves that this is RyanCare and Trump wanted nothing to do with it.
    Well...are they wrong?

I mean, this bill looked closer to Ryan's past legislation than Trump's campaign website. Trump put his weight behind it, but did he really write it? We're still going to call it TrumpCare, but Trump didn't really have much to do with its...hold on, this will be easier.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ald-trump-ahca

There.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well...are they wrong?

I mean, this bill looked closer to Ryan's past legislation than Trump's campaign website. Trump put his weight behind it, but did he really write it? We're still going to call it TrumpCare, but Trump didn't really have much to do with its...hold on, this will be easier.

There.
    It became 100% Trumpcare (IMO) when he tried to rush it though today for a vote. But ya if this puts Trumps feet in the fire I am all for it. Just another nail to ether A) Get him out of office or B) Make even his own party hate him so he can't do dick.

A Powerless Trump is the best thing for this country, Let shit sit in a standstill for 4 years or at lease for 1 year when the idiots can be replaced.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-25 at 04:28 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    So is the Alex Jones clone army after the GOP yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It became 100% Trumpcare (IMO) when he tried to rush it though today for a vote. But ya if this puts Trumps feet in the fire I am all for it. Just another nail to ether A) Get him out of office or B) Make even his own party hate him so he can't do dick.

A Powerless Trump is the best thing for this country, Let shit sit in a standstill for 4 years or at lease for 1 year when the idiots can be replaced.
    it is Ryancare, it was discussed and planned by the Republicans for close to 7 years and yet they still can't agree on how to fix Obamacare. Trump couldn't give two shits about a bill he knew wouldn't pass, he is moving onto different issues. Putting Trumps name in front of a bill that he spent less than an hour talking about seems a bit premature don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So is the Alex Jones clone army after the GOP yet?
    They'll probably badmouth them on twitter but it ends there.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    it is Ryancare, it was discussed and planned by the Republicans for close to 7 years and yet they still can't agree on how to fix Obamacare. Trump couldn't give two shits about a bill he knew wouldn't pass, he is moving onto different issues. Putting Trumps name in front of a bill that he spent less than an hour talking about seems a bit premature don't you think?
    Trump putting his name on it and preaching on twitter made it his bill. Him blaming democrats for it not passing made it his bill. I give no fuck's how long he "Worked" on it or knew about it.

Hes as guilty as Ryan and all the other idiots who wanted to pass it. He just wanted it to pass so he can be the guy who "Killed" Obamacare.

Little did he realize there is a decent amount of Republican's that somewhat have a brain, He didn't know they would throw Him and Ryan under the bus to keep there seat. If this passed the GOP would die in 2018, Now they mite live a little.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Trump putting his name on it and preaching on twitter made it his bill. Him blaming democrats for it not passing made it his bill. I give no fuck's how long he "Worked" on it or knew about it.

Hes as guilty as Ryan and all the other idiots who wanted to pass it. He just wanted it to pass so he can be the guy who "Killed" Obamacare.

Little did he realize there is a decent amount of Republican's that somewhat have a brain, He didn't know they would throw Him and Ryan under the bus to keep there seat. If this passed the GOP would die in 2018, Now they mite live a little.
    7 years vs two weeks, who worked on it longer?

the bill was garbage anyway. If the republicans come up with something decent they might pass it later in the year.

the bill was garbage anyway. If the republicans come up with something decent they might pass it later in the year.
    Don't give a dam who worked on it longer, I done stated that in the post you just quoted.

Trump treated it as his and therefore its his as much as its Ryan's. Republican's are not going to come up with something decent by the end of the year or at all. The Little stunt Trump pulled before and after makes it his, he can't pawn this shit off on anyone else.

There is only two roads here.

A) To be better then ACA you must go Single Payer

Or

B) Remove ACA and be worse off then we are now.

Republican's (and some dems) don't want to do A and B will cost them there seats. Its going to be the status quo, Until after 2018.

Edit: Everything Trump has said he would do is backfiring in his face and I for one am happy about that.

So I guess Trump is coming after... quite a lot of GOP members lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I agree as the bill put forth sucked. But it sucked because of all the asshole RINOs
    You mean like Trump and Bannon?

- - - Updated - - -

Not according to Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well...are they wrong?

There.
    It's simply incorrect to pretend Trump wants nothing to do with this when he's posting threats in an effort to get it passed. More of just an effort to distance their fearless leader from the bill now that they are starting to realize just how awful it really is.

And to do this they have to ignore all the tweets and endorsements Donald Trump personally gave towards this bill and say "yeah he said that, but he didn't mean it. This is how I think Trump really feels..." as we as so accustomed to doing with our new president. The problem being people who think like this cannot see Trump doing anything wrong with this mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The problem being people who think like this cannot see Trump doing anything wrong with this mentality.
    Helicopter parents supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

i still dont know why they dont want to go with single payer. maybe insurance companies will simply refuse it, who knows? but overall it would seem better than the republican health care bill. Obama care isnt perfect but its still a decent bill regardless. id rather see Trump move onto different campaign promises since this one isnt working.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still dont know why they dont want to go with single payer. maybe insurance companies will simply refuse it, who knows? but overall it would seem better than the republican health care bill. Obama care isnt perfect but its still a decent bill regardless. id rather see Trump move onto different campaign promises since this one isnt working.
    What other campaign promises does he have? Other than "drain the swamp," which he reneged basically the day after becoming president, "ban the Muslims" which is already being struck down, and "build the wall" I don't remember a single piece of policy of his.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    What other campaign promises does he have? Other than "drain the swamp," which he reneged basically the day after becoming president, "ban the Muslims" which is already being struck down, and "build the wall" I don't remember a single piece of policy of his.

He wouldn't be going on vacation or going to go golfing he would be too busy to do so. That promise lasted all of two weeks if that?

The Pipelines he approved would use US Steel, that is no longer true it will be using Russian steel.

That he was going to divest from his businesses, didn't happen.

That he would release his tax returns, still nothing.

He would defeat ISIS in 30 days, we are going on 2 months plus now

That he could easily fix healthcare, and it would be cheaper, better, and the government would pay for it.

Would tear up the Iran deal on day 1, hasn't happened.

He said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare, and while he hasn't done it yet; Trumpcare would have cut medicare.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer if the repeal of Obamacare took more time and was more well-thought-out. Rushing something out there was how we got Obamacare in the first place. So I guess I'm glad the GOP didn't rush something out with a "we have to pass it to find out what's in it," Pelosi-style tactic.
    Trumpcare was written in a matter of a few days by a few people.

Obamacare was written over 6 months of deliberation, with input from everyone in the Senate and the House who wanted to give input.

Ryan and Trump tried to ram it through and lost.

The senate voted on Obamacare in 2009 with a proper majority of 60 to 39, then almost a year later in the house at 219 to 213.

Obamacare was up online for everyone to read as it was being written, so everyone could read it, and if someone hadn't read it after the year and a half it had been being written, it's their own fault.

Trumpcare wasn't available online, and the economists, health care professionals, lawyers, etc. who did get to see it all rated it from mediocre at best to downright awful.

- - - Updated - - -

And most say the long lasting impact of this complete failure: Repeal and replace is dead. Republicans realize there's no such thing as a "Better plan" that wouldn't tick off all their voters. The only thing that's "better" than a well regulated health care market at this point is single payer.

I welcome repeal and replace if it means full social medicine. Trump, if you do that, I will praise you, and maybe even eat my hat.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Obama care is bad, trump care is bad.. Boohoo it makes me pay more insurance and politics are to blame.

You know what Americas problem is? The people are blind. The only reason, the only one why health care costs are trough the roof is because you have loaded assholes at the top that put 6 figure prices on your medicines for the sake of profit. How retarded is having a patent on life saving drugs?

"But we need research!". 1 treat of chemo costs 100.000 dollars us. You can pay a researcher for a full year with that. And btw, how come that shit costs half in other countries? Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer if the repeal of Obamacare took more time and was more well-thought-out. Rushing something out there was how we got Obamacare in the first place. So I guess I'm glad the GOP didn't rush something out with a "we have to pass it to find out what's in it," Pelosi-style tactic.
    The current ACA was in no way, shape, or form rushed. They spent 1 full year (March 2009-March2010) working on it, as opposed to the GOPs attempt to rush some bullshit through in 3 weeks.

Wait, you ACTUALLY think the Republicans worked on this for 7 years? It is clear that they didn't. They didn't start working on it til Trump was elected. It also wasn't only "two weeks" for the ACA. It was 9 fucking months for the ACA. They announced they were working on it in July of 2009, it was passed in March of 2010. 9 months. Your side barely made it one month before they tried passing a bill.