Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Pick him up, deport him, ban him from ever entering your country again. If he does enter again then you lock him up in prision

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Wow, so much islamaphobia. How dare you question their Culture which includes their willingness to wipe out an entire group of people. #notallImams

[Infracted]
    I guess you missed the part where the majority of muslim groups are condemning this imam.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Here in Denmark, he would be charged with a hate crime, thrown in prison, and if the DA was in the mood, he would loose his citicenship and be deported
    Actually in Denmark we would probably violate our constitution hard and prevent him from speaking. (Censorship can never again be made by law but still we go there)

[edit:] I am not saying he should not be punished, i'd be fine with fines, prison time, deportation. But preventing people from speaking before they speak is just that one step too far
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2017-03-25 at 06:47 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I guess you missed the part where the majority of muslim groups are condemning this imam.
    I didn't miss anything, I was being purposefully obtuse. Also, of COURSE they are condemning him, if they didn't it would be pretty fucking stupid.

I need a good read on the whole Jewish Christ Muslim thing. Don't get the war

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanahax View Post
    I need a good read on the whole Jewish Christ Muslim thing. Don't get the war
    Anyone with a spoonful of independant thought doesn't 'get it'. Because in this day and age it's ridiculous. It's nothing to do with religion any more and just bitterness at things and actions revolving around things done over the past few hundred years in the armpit of the world, the middle east.

Some if not all of them justifiably terrible and only sparked worse relations. But islam out there is just a weapon to incite the common folk into hating a specific brand of people with ease. Since it's established and simple to do. Why explain the actual reasons when you can just point at a group and go 'them, that's the reason your lives are terrible'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Bahar Mustafa (#killallmen fame) taught us you can want certain people dead and it's perfectly fine. Extra points if you are the correct skin color saying it.
    Bahar Mustafa was regarded as not a credible threat by the Met, which is accurate, as she is just a retard and so are all her friends.

Her "women of colour cannot be racist" nonsense was hilarious, apparently they do not have mirrors at Goldsmiths and nobody had bothered to tell her she is white - she even looks more English than Cypriot.

Deleted
    Bahar Mustafa (#killallmen fame) taught us you can want certain people dead and it's perfectly fine. Extra points if you are the correct skin color saying it.
    Googling her she looks to be pretty white to me.

You mean white? That appears to be her skin colour.

As a white man, seeing someone post #killallwhitemen elicits nothing but a giggle. I think we'll live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Googling her she looks to be pretty white to me.
    She is Cypriot and she regards that as being non-white, so she can tick the oppressed ethnic minority box and play the victim card.

Being someone with close ties to the London Cypriot community myself, I can state that we are not in any way oppressed, in fact we are a model of integration and acceptance in British culture.

Deleted
    It's okay, he's not a cis white male Christian scum. If it was a skinhead or something calling to kill jews and blacks, he would have been beaten and the media would have applauded it, but since he's an Arab the media ignores the issue. Thank SJW cunts for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sure you could make it illegal with hate speech laws.

But the alt right wouldn't like that. So I can't wait for them to leap to this Imam's defence.
    This Imam should be able to say what he wants, we need an open marketplace of ideas where even bad ideas can be voiced and people given the opportunity to challenge those ideas. Is it not better to have somebody openly preaching bad ideas that can lead to a response by others, instead of preaching such ideas in secret where there will be no rebuttal?

Canada might want to pass all sorts of speech restriction laws, but in the end this only leads to the inevitability that heinous ideas will eventually become enshrined and protected by those same laws which once had good intentions.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

religon and its followers must be destroyed...

Why dont he travel to Israel and say that there and see how it goes.

I don't follow those rules very well nowadays-the usual suspects find a-okay and ''fradom of spuch'' when it's dudes screaming ''kill the jews'' on YouTube.

Is this because of the zoning code of the building ? It's okay to praise Nazis and genocide in a restaurant but not in a office space ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, this to be expected outside of western nations....

>Canada

Huh.
    Do you think muslims suddenly and magically change just because they're in a western nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    It's okay, he's not a cis white male Christian scum. If it was a skinhead or something calling to kill jews and blacks, he would have been beaten and the media would have applauded it, but since he's an Arab the media ignores the issue. Thank SJW cunts for that.
    You mean that it's okay to scream ''KILL DUH DJEWS'' when you have a certificate of racial purity signed by your great wizard ?

No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I mean, okay? The police are already investigating. The major Muslim groups have already condemned this. So it sure looks like it's already basically being handled appropriately.
    I know, it's not "blatant sexism", right? IMO this imam should get the same amount of attention as Colin Moriarty, don't you think.

in most of europe its illgal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You mean that it's okay to scream ''KILL DUH DJEWS'' when you have a certificate of racial purity signed by your great wizard ?

No kidding.
    They are pointing out the hypcorisy, there is no indication in that post of them condoning anti-Semitic sentiment.

In fact the most obvious reading of their post infers that they do not approve of anti-Semitism from either the far right or Islamists and he is blaming the likes of you for seeing Nazis everywhere and ignoring Islamic extremism.