Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I asked you before but I'll ask again, what do you mean? How am I 'covering' for him? You asked if anyone else picked up a red shell d2, I did and it is confirmed I picked one up since Bomber removed it. I'm not sure I understand how am I covering for him.

Also for what it is worth I voted on Crackle d1 when the options were listo, Crackle and Largehorn (I think?), sure I could do that as scum but meh.
    I'm also still pretty sure Bomber checked me, since I am the only player he said he "trusted" for no apparent reason.

Oh and I think someone just hit me with a green shell.
    Hypotetically:

- I have a list of items picked up in order. Because that matches the Bomber Star + Graeham PoW block on D2.
    - Crackle picked up the red shell on D2 for post #875.
    - Crackle is evil scum, and used that red shell on someone last gameday.
    - I am not at all sure whom, as I am not told of item use at day time. Let's call the target player X.
    - Crackle does not want to be caught for that use, so he claims he has been holding a green shell for a long time.
    - But in reality he picked up the green shell after using the red one.

So that was the theory. Then you come along and throw some serious sand into that theory.

Per #1148, you claim to have picked up the red shell on D2. And you visibly lost it to Bombecloner's banana in #839 (recorded in #842). This is were things get messy, right?
    - I most certainly cannot refute you picked up a red shell. That is evident as day.
    - I am not convinced you picked it up on D2. There is a red shell left-over from D1. Maybe that was what you lost?!
    - It is hypothetically possible you are covering for Crackleslap here.

But lets look at that realistically. I am looking for a crime where the victim is not confirmed, and assuming a culprit based on a swapped murder weapon theory. That's a stretch. Furthermore... I can prove you used an item on D2, you threw a banana at Catta in #730. Meaning unless you can hold TWO items, the theory of you holding a red shell from D1 is dead as a doornail.

So let's just bury this theory once and for all.

--

But that detour was not all waste.
    Reading back on D2 I am reminded of an earlier theory I had.

If Catta is scum, now confirmed, why a modkill murder attempt on Bombercloner, a player who hadn't played in a long time, when Monkz was just as good a target by that D1? Even if Monkz was lynched early last game... there is something there, maybe.
    @Monkz; I would like to know more about you. What is your take on the game at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Danner, do you think scum voted on Catta?
    You can read my D1 reads of you in my QT post-game. It's not pretty. Stuff like "Scumreading [of dupti] intensifies. Dupti pressuring me to claim TPR. "
    You opening with the post on Catta very much torpedoed my mistrust of you. Well, it's not 100% gone as you can see. But yeah.

Welp I need to go again, but Danner I think there is a pretty high chance Crackle is scum.
    That is something I very much appreciate knowing.
    My biggest issue with Crackle is his opening post of this day.
    I just cannot get that to fit, unless he was angry with me for something.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Also, you can tell from my post that the vote is kinda jokish. Just like your first post this gameday.
    I figured as much, but I felt like answering it semi-seriously. No I don't think you two are a scum pair, I just find it weird how hesitant people are to put any pressure on Dutpi and I wanted a lead in for it so I used your vote on me.

I hate games that tend to lead this way because people do this with me all the time "Ahh virothe is most likely scum, but we will allow him to fly under the radar with a mild amount of leeway because he did a couple smaller maybe town-like things"

Being unwilling to even look in the direction of someone a few people have called out as suspicious in itself is just an off thing for people to do in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    You can read my D1 reads of you in my QT post-game. It's not pretty. Stuff like "Scumreading [of dupti] intensifies. Dupti pressuring me to claim TPR. "
    You opening with the post on Catta very much torpedoed my mistrust of you. Well, it's not 100% gone as you can see. But yeah.
    Just to comment on this, that was never my intention. I simply wanted to know why you thought I was a tpr and then you dumped that on me which made it rather awkward.
    This was by the way also the reason that I thought Palawin might be town, because I got the impression he was VT who believed the TPR claim. I later that day mentioned that I had a reason to believe Palawin was town and if the read is correct then he should know what I was referring to and even though he gave me a vague answer I was inclined to believe he was telling the truth.

Anyway, I guess I'll just rant for a bit, perhaps it can help create some discussion.

I do not know exactly what to make of Crackle. On one hand I dislike how he seems to disappear whenever we get closer to the deadline and I really disliked how he kept pushing the whole "Palawin + Virothe" world very hard, claiming we should 100% look at him etc, then as soon as Virothe shows up and just stops. I just have no idea what his read on Virothe is at this point, so @Crackleslap please explain it. Why are you no longer interested in the apparent connection between Virothe and Palawin?

On the other hand I want kind of want to believe Crackle is town, because Palawin voted on him d1. (#401)
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I don't believe virothe should be lynched today due to returning. I have a slight town read on dupti. Listo is already in front and i have no feelings about Graeham or crackle but crackle survived longer last game.

In the interests of competing trains :
    vote crackleslap

Im also going to reread later through the ridiculous fluff posting for any character read.
    At the time of this post, the vote count was:
    Listo: Danner, Large, Ret
    Virothe: Crackle, Bomber
    Crackle: Crissi
    Graeham: Dupti
    Dupti: Graeham

If he was teammates with Crackle, why would he vote on him? The obvious alternative would be Virothe, but seeing as it was unlikely Virothe was ever going to get lynched since he was a returning player it is a possibility that Palawin realised this and was just defending him for town credit. On the other hand Palawin definitely went out of his way to defend Virothe all day long (which Crackle also called out). It's WIFOM so I don't like forming a read based on this.

So his options were Crackle, Graeham and me. Graeham is confirmed town and I know I am town, so why would he pick Crackle over us? Distancing is definitely a possibility.

Anyway, what happened next was that Ret changed his vote from listo to Palawin, meaning that Listo, Virothe and Crackle were all tied at 2. Monkz followed this up with a vote on listo, which I think is pretty interesting. If you believe Monkz is scum, then you might want to consider the fact that when we had three wagons at 2 votes he voted on the only confirmed town (as of right now). It could also just be a coincidence.
    Marack then voted on Virothe putting him and listo at 3 votes, and Palawin immediately questioned his vote. There is definitely a connection between Virothe and Palawin, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Either Palawin tried to hard align himself with Virothe (pocketing or for town cred) or he was protecting a scumbuddy. Worth mentioning is that he did not mention Bombercloner a single time, even though people voted on Bomber as well (including his teammate Catta though, which could be why he didn't want to put focus on Bomber, especially not if they wanted to modkill him).
    The thing that bothers me a little, is what happened next. Catta voted on Bomber (who had 0 votes), if one of the trains were on his teammates there wasn't really any reason for him to do this.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Virothe, I realise I'm biased, but I can't really understand how anyone can really think I am scum, or well at least not their top scum. You could probably make a case for me knowing town would figure out that Catta used the pow box so I just tried to gain town cred by being the first one to push him, but I just can't see how you can put me and Palawin together.

And well then there is also Bomber who most likely checked me (claimed he trusted me for no apparent reason).

Anyway, I'll be off for anime for the next few hours. BBL.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Anyway, I'll be off for anime for the next few hours. BBL.
    Gasp! What are you watching?

- - - Updated - - -

I realise I'm biased, but I can't really understand how anyone can really think I am scum.
    Well, here's the dealio, I don't think I've actually called you out for being scum. Just for playing like an idiot, the reason I've actually stuck on you this long is due to exactly what I said in previous posts other people have been actively saying they've been getting scum vibes from you and yet not wanting to commit to pressuring you.

It may seem like an odd thing here, but there has to be a reason to avoid it and it's either those people are scum and they know you're town and thus want to avoid a possible black mark on their name *Small edit* Or there are multiple scum protecting each other (at most a pair) or they are town and just pansy ass bitches. Issue is I'm actually unsure where I lie with you, you have done some things I find inherently wrong, but you've also done things that speak very highly of you being town.

Again my main issue is that I'm not sure what to think of the others unwillingness to commit to their own voiced opinions and it bothers me. So again I take offense for the accusation of tunneling because that's not what I'm doing It's true I'm focused on pressuring Dupti but it's more because I see a broader picture that just so far doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Again my main issue is that I'm not sure what to think of the others unwillingness to commit to their own voiced opinions and it bothers me.
    Because it looks like a private fued more than anything, I don't know what you think others could contribute to this. I mean, obviously it's something to keep an eye on, in case their is a reaction or slip, but for the most part I have seen nothing to suggest this isn't the kinda argument that happens often between stubborn townies on this forum.

On top of that I'm still biased because you called me a hypocrit because I said I disliked just how much people were spamming on day 1 and into day 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because it looks like a private fued more than anything
    Sept I'm not talking about the between me and Dupti choose sides shit, I'm talking about people have other reasons why they find him shadey and yet still don't put pressure there.

If it was just me vs him, I would have dropped it by now and that's why I'm irked by the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

Unvote Dupti

There's no point to this anymore since I kinda outed what I was doing

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, home and decently rested.

my 2 cents

Its Virothe doing Virothe things and dupti doing dupti things. Playstyles clash, it happens, but currently I dont see anything suspicious / malevolent in either of them.

Why so cranky crackle? If mistakes are done, it happens. Marack and Danner seemed fine with me pointing out accidental undercounts / D/N confusion (and I had an overcount with dupti...)
    @Danner. Yeah, I know it is. I knew today I was essentially going to be as poofy as I was the previous day cause driving and tired, so I didnt want to potentially get smacked by shit at night. Or basically have horrible luck and run into fake boxes the times I do post >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Gasp! What are you watching?
    Quite literally everything airing this semester.
    Though Sturgeons Law applies, and we dropped a bunch of it after one episode.

Recommendations:
    - Little Witch Academia, because it's harry potter the anime. Good show, not as good as the excellent OAVs.
    - Kono Suba season 2, for being genuinely hilarious. We usually don't do sequels, but this was an univocal exception.
    - Koyobashi's Maid Dragon, which is surprisingly good if at times dodgy.
    - Youjo Senki, for the anvillicious evil power fantasy in a pseudo WW2 setting. Great show!
    - Demi-chan, because it's cute show about disabilities. And the vampire is an awesome character.
    - Gabriel Dropout, because bullying Satania is hilarious.
    - Scum's wish, for the cringe and depravity. And which it delivered aplenty.
    - Masamune's Revenge, because we had some spare time (and the maid girl so makes the show worth it), but I am not sure it's all that good at this point.

Dropped:
    - Chaos Child; despite high production value, just too confusing. I realise it's a sequel and all, but still.
    - Fuuka, and it will be obvious why after half an episode.
    - Acca, which could be good, but was just too slow.
    - Seiren, and I don't even remember seeing it. Which is probably enough of a reason.
    - Hand Shakers. This anime is so bad it has gotten a cult following.
    - Akiba's Trip. Because the premise is just wrong, and that's all there is to it.
    - Chain Cronicles, just not interesting enough. Based on a tower defence game, and played like one.
    - Urara Meirochou, for being way too suspect.
    - Dropped a few more too, but mostly because sports anime or kids stuff or similar.

On hold:
    - Rakugo 2, because sequel. Will watch when done.
    - Zestiria 2, because sequel. Will watch when done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disappear near deadline because i go to sleep and then straight work for 8-10 hours were i am unable to use phone until lunch break. Come home and its practically deadline. This time i have no work but a nephews birthday party which im about to attend too!

As for Viorthe im definietly still interested. He's blond with fury apparently? Tunneling Dupti. Not exactly aure dupti is scum considering he almost immediately called out Catta. Like whats the point? Some super hard bus. Maybe, unlikely.

I was more interested in Graeham becUse i felt he wasn't being genuine, he wasnt. He was just playing wrong.

Id vote Virothe right now but i dont know rhe count and cbf checking as ive gotta get ready and go to a party. ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Danner should be lynched for whatever rhe fuck that is above my comment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote dupti

because fuck yeak

10+ Year Old Account
    ok crackle so, you cant be arsed with 2 and a half pages to see that the only vote out when you posted was 1 on Virothe (and Virothe had one on dupti, but unvoted when he did his thing to expose other people).

Then you say you ignored it cause pointless, then are for Virothe for tunneling which means...you did pay attention to it? and it turned out it did have a point, or well I buy what Virothe is saying on that anyways. Gut feel. And then getting cranky at Danner...

bad day dude?

10+ Year Old Account
    ok crackle so, you cant be arsed with 2 and a half pages to see that the only vote out when you posted was 1 on Virothe (and Virothe had one on dupti, but unvoted when he did his thing to expose other people).
    Yes.

Then you say you ignored it cause pointless, then are for Virothe for tunneling which means...you did pay attention to it? and it turned out it did have a point, or well I buy what Virothe is saying on that anyways. Gut feel.
    He was arguing about the most pointless thing ever and then votes for it. I don't find dupti scummy. If he's scum he pulled off a very good bus and probably deserves to win. I saw the comments, I got the gist of it and ignored the rest.

I think votes on Dupti are wrong. I think Marack voting also looks incredibly scummy.

And then getting cranky at Danner...
    Not sure why people think I'm agry. If my passionate text occurs to you like that then so be it. I see no point in letting someone build up a case against you town or scum with wrong information.

Vote: Viorthe

- - - Updated - - -

Danner still deserves to be lynched for whatever #1169 is.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap Why does danner deserve to be lynched and why arent you following your notion there

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, so you think maybe his recent comments were a possible made up justification for going HAM on dupti? Althpugh you weirdly kind of follow him right now. You find Maracks vote scummy cause it's on dupti when you think dupti is not scum. Kinda seems semi parallel to Virothe if a lot less heated about it.

I also just find the thing with Danner a bit abrupt when he came off more like wanting to fill in a missing hole than "lynch crackle, lying scum!"

Also, lazy Daisy is laaaazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why are Marack and I still up? We aren't Aussies or Euros...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways I'm going to bed.

Vote crackle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Crackleslap Why does danner deserve to be lynched and why arent you following your notion there
    Did you even look at comment #1169? It's a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Mmm, so you think maybe his recent comments were a possible made up justification for going HAM on dupti? Althpugh you weirdly kind of follow him right now. You find Maracks vote scummy cause it's on dupti when you think dupti is not scum. Kinda seems semi parallel to Virothe if a lot less heated about it.

I also just find the thing with Danner a bit abrupt when he came off more like wanting to fill in a missing hole than "lynch crackle, lying scum!"

Also, lazy Daisy is laaaazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why are Marack and I still up? We aren't Aussies or Euros...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways I'm going to bed.

Vote crackle
    Only reason people should find Dupti scum is because they think he bussed Catta. He was the first to mention it, called him out immediately. Not exactly sure why someone would bus right there at that time. Makes no sense to me.

Vote dupti

because fuck yeak
    You called me town yesterday. Care to explain the vote?

Also I'm curious as to what you think of this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    That makes sense Dupti, I was thinking you would hold onto it to try to combo mod kill someone like what nearly happened to be Night 1. For now I am going to label you as a trust.
    That was his first post d3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Also why are Marack and I still up? We aren't Aussies or EuroVote crackle
    Not Aussies or Euro... One of those American Guys =D

- - - Updated - - -

You called me town yesterday. Care to explain the vote?

Also I'm curious as to what you think of this post:

That was his first post d3.
    Because I dont like How you interact with MOST people

Because I dont like How you interact with MOST people
    Can you elaborate? You called me town yesterday, what changed? I haven't really done anything after that.

And please answer the second question.

7+ Year Old Account
    I said I had a slight town feel on you. I did not call you town.

I didnt like how you interacted with me, hence the shell i threw your way D1 and today.