Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

7.3 Sargeras fight speculation.

How would you feel about a fight in 7.3 where Sargeras's soul enters hosts throughout the fight. He has no body in this scenario, so its perhaps a council fight with him switching bodies throughout the fight empowering one of them. Since its just his soul, its only a small fraction of his power, but he is there and fully aware. Even talking to us. Would let us beat him as the end boss, without having to fight a planet sized Titan.

I speculate he'll be in a room and we'll do some shit and kill him then we'll found out the princess is in another castle.

He might possess the body of Illidan or some other character. OR....he might enter into the body of our raid group and we focus our attacks on him/her until he switches to another host. Just a thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting that, if we fight Sargeras himself, it'll be like Spine of deathwing... but less awful.
    Like, we start out on the demon ships, attacking sargeras to create a weak point to attack... and then we climb inside him.
    Of course, this assumes by the "literal living planet" thing, Sargeras is physical, and not a stardust cloud around a planet. Of course, if he is the latter, then we burst through the stardust to attack the planet. We defend demon hunters as they open portals to pull an Outland on Sargeras, and he sends a super massive avatar to his surface to kill us.
    Now, this next idea would take obscene coding ot make it work... but it could also be amazing: The avatar is so big, it has its own gravity. We climb it like a colossus to attack its body and head, dodging swipes from his arms, and fel eruptions, waves of fel blood form his wounds...

I'd pretty much just expect something more than just a room fight for the literal biggest villain in Warcraft.

Of course, another option is that one of the next expansions IS Sargeras. We travel to Sargeras, and fight his planet.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill go with, possess Khadgar. We then kill Khadgar?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshata View Post
    I'm betting that, if we fight Sargeras himself, it'll be like Spine of deathwing... but less awful.
    Like, we start out on the demon ships, attacking sargeras to create a weak point to attack... and then we climb inside him.
    Of course, this assumes by the "literal living planet" thing, Sargeras is physical, and not a stardust cloud around a planet. Of course, if he is the latter, then we burst through the stardust to attack the planet. We defend demon hunters as they open portals to pull an Outland on Sargeras, and he sends a super massive avatar to his surface to kill us.
    Now, this next idea would take obscene coding ot make it work... but it could also be amazing: The avatar is so big, it has its own gravity. We climb it like a colossus to attack its body and head, dodging swipes from his arms, and fel eruptions, waves of fel blood form his wounds...

I'd pretty much just expect something more than just a room fight for the literal biggest villain in Warcraft.

Of course, another option is that one of the next expansions IS Sargeras. We travel to Sargeras, and fight his planet.
    ...No....no...

Deleted
    Let me put it this way: I expect it to be the most epic fight ever conceived of by Blizzard, pushing the WoW engine to its very limit and perhaps beyond. It should be a long fight, gradually ramping up the difficulty and it should still be enjoyable and visually very impressive.

If Sargeras isn't in some type of his body, Blizzard fucked up.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Simple, I hope Sargeras is not just big evil dude. Fight will likely start in KJ Palace from Illidan book (that's why I thought Kil'Jaeden will be final boss on Argus before Blizzcon) and in the end, instead of killing Sargeras, we blow up the planet.

First we will fight his toes, then we will work our way upwards his body. Last phase is the eyeballs which will get lazered by Thrall.

Absolutely not. A planet sized Boss has proven to be badass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-Nj6WRtw4

we fight the planet argus, which ofc has the soul of sargeras in it, with the help of azeroths titan soul. we try to explode argus by opening multiple portals (same way draenor became outland) and by destroying argus we destroy sargeras soul. we achieve this with the help of the army of the light, leaded by illidan who knows how to impactful kill demons, while turalyon is showing us how to do the portal stuff (since he experienced this by first hand on draenor in TBC when nerzhul did the same).

no thats not a joke. thats what will happen.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-03-25 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    we fight the planet argus, which ofc has the soul of sargeras in it, with the help of azeroths titan soul. we try to explode argus by opening multiple portals (same way draenor became outland) and by destroying argus we destroy sargeras soul.

no thats not a joke. thats what will happen.
    No we have to save Azeroth for our fight against the Void Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    No we have to save Azeroth for our fight against the Void Gods.
    ofc azeroth titan soul will not be destroyed.

oh, and yes you are right. we need that for next xpacs endboss (void lords not "gods") since next xpac will be nzoth, aszhara, old gods sequel to sargeras, with maybe void lords as final encounter.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-03-25 at 08:16 AM.

I have a feelings he's going to be every boss ever implemented into one

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also he is not nearly as large as a planet. Maybe a very small mountain
    Gee, Mr Literal. Would we be able to discern any part of him if he was actually the size of a planet? We'd be standing on a polygon that reaches to the end of the horizon. Not even Azeroth is the size of a planet in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Let me put it this way: I expect it to be the most epic fight ever conceived of by Blizzard, pushing the WoW engine to its very limit and perhaps beyond. It should be a long fight, gradually ramping up the difficulty and it should still be enjoyable and visually very impressive.
    just like trumps healthcare

It's going to be a Mega Man boss rush where we have to kill every end boss of every raid that has ever existed, then we'll fight Sargeras in his larger than planet sized mech suit. The only way to win is to throw galaxies at him.

Planets on planets on planets.

OT: I just hope it involves the world soul Azeroth in some way. We've been defending her all this time, time to pay it forward and planet punch Sargeras in the face.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    just like trumps healthcare
    Way to turn diamonds into crap there. This is like Godwin's Law except with Trump...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How would you feel about a fight in 7.3 where Sargeras's soul enters hosts throughout the fight. He has no body in this scenario, so its perhaps a council fight with him switching bodies throughout the fight empowering one of them. Since its just his soul, its only a small fraction of his power, but he is there and fully aware. Even talking to us. Would let us beat him as the end boss, without having to fight a planet sized Titan.
    Very disapointed. He can literally slice a planet In half, why would he put himself In more vulnerable positions for us to take him down or even wound him?

They better make It more epic and Innovative than any other fight they've ever had In WoW If they seriously consider making Sargeras the end boss, but I heavily doubt we'll be fighting him. If anything they'll do something lame like you are suggesting, like taking control of some silly body with a fraction of his powers.

Really, If we are fighting him on Argus and that's the prevailing theory, all he has to do Is slice the planet In half and kill us. Done. I cannot possibly see how we can fight him, we really shouldn't be. I'm all up for "Wounding" him somehow, but how? You want to like be Broxxigar and slash at his leg and cause him a little tiny wound and convince us that we've severely wounded him and he'll go back to his home holding onto his wounded knee and make peter griffin noises? And that's us defeating the Legion? Don't do that Blizz, please.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?