View Poll Results: Aggramar's 1 hour into 110. What would you do?

Voters
88. This poll is closed
  • Keep going with the same Paladin

64 72.73%
  • Relevel another Paladin

24 27.27%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard designed Legion so it wouldn't matter if you never got a Legendary AT ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not care. I have my main and my main alt, everything else is just there for shits and giggles.
    And if it was my main, I'm not in a good enough guild where it would REALLY matter (only 6/10 mythic)

15+ Year Old Account
    Rerolling for legendaries is the highest level of idiocy I've seen nowadays.

7+ Year Old Account
    ..... Do you reallly think that all the hours you haved used on leveling a paladin have been wasted just because you did not get the perfect legendary? You people are just messed up.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Blizzard designed Legion so it wouldn't matter if you never got a Legendary AT ALL.
    If only that were true, in fact all raiding higher than LFR is tuned around most people having at least one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cry coz its a shit legendary.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucred View Post
    Just how fast are you people leveling, that you believe leveling from 1-110 is faster than getting a legendary?
    Going as fast as I can, with full heirlooms it is still ~2-3 days of play time for me and if you just did m+/raids for that time you would be almost guaranteed at least one legendary...
    Not to mention the risk of hitting 110 and getting ANOTHER aggramar's stride, whereas on your original character that one is no longer in the loot pool.
    It took me 9-10 hours (played) on the first night, with only having experience of half of one zone on beta. The fastest were 5-6 hours.

Do you actually mean 2-3 played days?! Like 48-72 hours?! Or just you only play a few hours a day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    It took me 9-10 hours (played) on the first night, with only having experience of half of one zone on beta. The fastest were 5-6 hours.

Do you actually mean 2-3 played days?! Like 48-72 hours?! Or just you only play a few hours a day?
    It took you 9-10 hours to level up from 1 to 110? I don't think it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Cry coz its a shit legendary.
    Don't underestimate the power of move speed, especially in the amounts that Aggramar's gives you. I use it as a Blood DK and was getting complaints from our Mistweaver that I was going too fast.

If you feel compelled to level another character from scratch because you didn't get the legendary you wanted then you are taking WoW far too seriously and should probably reassess your life.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have another lvl 100 paladin I would do it.

Getting the worst legendary first means that the next legendaries can only be better. Leveling a new char means that you can get the worst legendary again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we've reached our limit of ridiculous threads talking about deleting your character because they get a legendary you don't want.