Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    sargeras shows up and right before we kill him, he says we are not prepared.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    From my point of view The players are evil!

Sarg thinks hes mercy killing the universe. He thinks hes the good guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Read books pls. You would know that Sargeras uses burning leagion to wipe out life from our universe so void lords cant manifest in our universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Test us by killing off half our forces. Yeah, I don't think it quite works that way.
    And providing us very much more knowledge of other races and their capabilities in the mean while. For a Titan a few heroes are smaller than ants, but could prove be more useful against the void lords than demons.

I've personally given lots of thoughts about Sargeras turning as a not the biggest end villain, but something between. A villain that was a big help in the long run. Ultimately it would be pretty lame if some ants from Azeroth could kill this titanic being.

Maybe Sageras is using his lieutenants to the very end of them till he finds something better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Read books pls. You would know that Sargeras uses burning leagion to wipe out life from our universe so void lords cant manifest in our universe.
    "Times change..."

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    From my point of view The players are evil!

Sarg thinks hes mercy killing the universe. He thinks hes the good guy.
    TBF, when you pull imps they sometimes say: "Baddies here!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Are you sure? I'm pretty sure he's trying to destroy every other titan.
    Read the artifact history of the destro lock weapon

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    Is Sargeras grooming us to be the force that destroys the void lords more powerful than the titans that he leads as a hero into the void, but, testing us by making us kill the burning legion first? Just a theory but i think it could be very plausible seeing as he could get all big and shit and blow us up if he wanted to. I think he is testing us and then is gonna throw us at the void lords as a force that will never give up and that will never corrupt.

What do you guys think?
    How is he preparing us to face the Void Lords when he's been trying to destroy us for millenia?

The Tournament was never supposed to be to the death. That's kind of the reason why the first monsters you fight are...monsters. Beasts. Creatures. Scourge minions.

It's not until the opposing faction champions jump down that canonically Alliance and Horde heroes have died in the Tournament, and Tirion even laments their foolish deaths. You could also mention the champions that die in the 5man as well, and once again these are opposing faction idiots trying to kill the otherside, meanwhile all the Crusade NPCs give up after they've beaten and you don't kill them.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-25 at 11:10 AM.

I wonder if Sargeras wants Azeroth only to destroy our Shadow Priests. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The Tournament was never supposed to be to the death. That's kind of the reason why the first monsters you fight are...monsters. Beasts. Creatures. Scourge minions.

It's not until the opposing faction champions jump down that canonically Alliance and Horde heroes have died in the Tournament, and Tirion even laments their foolish deaths. You could also mention the champions that die in the 5man as well, and once again these are opposing faction idiots trying to kill the otherside, meanwhile all the Crusade NPCs give up after they've beaten and you don't kill them.
    "Very well i allow it". Oh those paladins, and their "intel is useless stat" woes.

Tirion isn't a dictator. They all jumped in wanting blood, so fuck it.

That doesn't change the fact that the idea that the Tournament was some huge bloodbath is just flatout wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion isn't a dictator. They all jumped in wanting blood, so fuck it.

That doesn't change the fact that the idea that the Tournament was some huge bloodbath is just flatout wrong.
    Yes, because saying that varian and garrosh had to calm down and continue as planned was something outlandishly difficult. I guess that hamster in his head had break at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yes, because saying that varian and garrosh had to calm down and continue as planned was something outlandishly difficult. I guess that hamster in his head had break at that moment.
    Well enjoy arguing over nothing. Its factually wrong to say the Tournament was to actually kill people. The only instances where this happens is from Scourge agents or the Horde/Alliance forces being idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well enjoy arguing over nothing. Its factually wrong to say the Tournament was to actually kill people. The only instances where this happens is from Scourge agents or the Horde/Alliance forces being idiots.
    And horrible management.

Seeing the trailer KJ will get a redemption in ToS with Velen with us, and turn to our side and then we'll kill Sargeras with him and Velens help.

Kil'jaeden will never betray Sargeras. He went all-in with the Legion. There's no going back. Not only can Sargeras annihilate him without a second thought, Velen's in full revenge mode.

What people are mistaking as 'bout to betray him!' is Kil'jaeden's own frustrated impulse to attack us on his own (as opposed to on Sargeras' orders), and we're going to see cost of it with us most likely perma-killing him above Argus.

Sargeras is Illidan of a grand scale. Sargeras uses any means necessary to prevent the void from winning, whereas Illidan used any means necessary to prevent the Burning Legion from winning. The only difference is that a titan has more brutal options at his disposal.

Said it a lot of times on these forums; Illidan's redemption story is effectively Sargeras' redemption story. Eventually the scale of threat Azeroth faces will reach the levels of experience Sargeras had dealt with, which is when some will consider his actions actually acceptable.

Personally, I believe neither deserve redemption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    Is Sargeras grooming us to be the force that destroys the void lords more powerful than the titans that he leads as a hero into the void, but, testing us by making us kill the burning legion first? Just a theory but i think it could be very plausible seeing as he could get all big and shit and blow us up if he wanted to. I think he is testing us and then is gonna throw us at the void lords as a force that will never give up and that will never corrupt.

What do you guys think?
    Maybe if we knew absolutely nothing about him...