Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    True. The frightening thing is that oikophobic leftists aren't insane, but merely evil.
    What does fear of household furnishings and appliances have to do with people you don't like being evil?

I am certain you aren't stupid, and know what I am referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    The world is becoming pussyfied. PC taken to the extreme. SJWs as fanatical as Islamic terrorist. Feminists and feminazis everywhere. While the vilifying of the "cis white male Christian scum" is becoming more and more apparent.
    And young males sitting on forums acting like victims.
    The ANTI-SJW's are just as fanatic these days. When you have young males saying "If this had happened to a female character on the show, the pitchforks would've come out!" about shit that happens on Family Guy, you know the young male demographic is down the drain with victim complex...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-25 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's stupid is surely your hatred towards people who have a phobia concerning household items. Have some pity on them, will you?

I mean I had to look up the word but still confused as to what a fear of household appliances has to do with your grievance.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    10/10 - so true, so true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And young males sitting on forums acting like victims.
    The ANTI-SJW's are just as fanatic these days. When you have young males saying "If this had happened to a female character on the show, the pitchforks would've come out!" about shit that happens on Family Guy, you know the young male demographic is down the drain with victim complex...
    And, again, this has been the case since the birth of civilization. Nowadays these people are just more vocal, because they got a convenient platform to level their whining skill on.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Israel is occupying territory that does not belong to them. UK does not. Different circumstances lead to different reactions? What an unexpected turn of events!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Israel has been one of the West's scapegoats (another one is the US) for a while now. Whenever something happens on the Middle East, or on the West as a result of Middle Eastern problems, the US and Israel are the first to be blamed. Europe, on the other hand, apparently is just a victim of evil American and Israeli policies on the Middle East, so whenever something happens there, they get all the compassion.

A lot of misguided folks here. One extreme groups thinks that Muslims are evil and all their problems are caused by them being Muslims. Another thinks that Muslims are innocent, and all their problems are caused by evil America bombing perfectly peaceful countries, and taking away their land to give it to Israeli invaders. Both these points of view stem from sheer ignorance and the desire to score politically at the expense of the truth. It is nothing new, reasonable approach has never been humanity's forte.
    It can change if you guide those poor souls though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    London's tragic lone wolf terrorist attack was rightly widely condemned all across the world this week. Our prayers and thoughts go to the victims of that senseless violence. However I noticed the exact same type of attacks carried out in Israel and the response completely different - instead the IDF soldier who shot the gunman was criticised and focused on for excessive force, while the police who took down the london terrorist was applauded.

It seems when islamic terrorist in Israel perpetuate violent acts its as if they are regarded as freedom fighters, but when the same is done in western countries everyone is appalled and condemns. It looks like its one standard for Israel, and another for us. This smacks of hypocritical behvaiour by the press - and makes me wonder...wth is going on in the world. Also incredible how propaganda has spun evil and terror to such an extent that in one country, the international community condemns a free nation for defending its population from murderous crazies and in an other they applaud.

Look how many phone calls from heads of state we got after the attack, and yet where is our empathy when innocents are killed by crazies in Israel where is the support. This is really showing us where our hearts truly lie. If you really cared about life and were genuinely seeking after good, you would be as passionate in your support of Israel after an attack as you were of Britain, and the focus would always be condemning towards the terrorist , not neutrality if they're palestinian but condmentation if its a muslim in the west.

This really is troubling - makes me wonder how genuine these people are. As for the mainstream media, they lost my respect a long time ago. I'm just seeing double standards all over especially in such terrible events.
    Because generally speaking Lefties hate Israeli's and there is this general belief that if not for the Israeli-Arab conflict the Muslim world would be a wonderful utopia of progressive values or something. Obviously I'm generalizing a tick, but it is pretty much that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trust me, there is no one in the world who wants the Jews and Palestinians to get along more than me. It would solve a lot of problems in the Middle East.

Back in 1900 there were 5% Jews in Palestine and Jews and Palestinians got along okay. Britain started letting European Jews immigrate and by WWII there were 300K Jews in Palestine and tensions between the Jews and Palestinians began. WWII and millions of European Jewish refugees left Europe and came to Palestine.

The Palestinians didn't ask for this.

I wish both sides would sit down and work things out, but I can't see it happening in the next 10 years.
    when you only show those facts you make it look like it's jews existing there that are the problem, but if someone starts hating on you and persecuting you unfairly because you're a jew, it's not the jew that's the problem or the cause here, it's the other person. LEts face it, anti-semitism, jew hatred is a real thing, and you have to factor in hatred when you want to understand the commotion surrounding certain things and if you're interestred in getting down to the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trust me, there is no one in the world who wants the Jews and Palestinians to get along more than me. It would solve a lot of problems in the Middle East.

Back in 1900 there were 5% Jews in Palestine and Jews and Palestinians got along okay. Britain started letting European Jews immigrate and by WWII there were 300K Jews in Palestine and tensions between the Jews and Palestinians began. WWII and millions of European Jewish refugees left Europe and came to Palestine.

The Palestinians didn't ask for this.

I wish both sides would sit down and work things out, but I can't see it happening in the next 10 years.
    They got along in so far as they agreed to be racially inferior to the Arabs, once the Jews asserted themselves and demanded equality it became apparent their Arab neighbors would never comply.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Because generally speaking Lefties hate Israeli's and there is this general belief that if not for the Israeli-Arab conflict the Muslim world would be a wonderful utopia of progressive values or something. Obviously I'm generalizing a tick, but it is pretty much that.
    You should probably get checked out, you are very delusional. I don't know any "lefty" that actually hates the person Israeli and not the government Israeli. You probably think every lefty hates all Russians instead of just Putin. Also you must really like to make stuff up because I never saw any mention of anyone claiming that if Israel wasn't around, the Middle East would stop fighting and find the very notion laughable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You should probably get checked out, you are very delusional. I don't know any "lefty" that actually hates the person Israeli and not the government Israeli. You probably think every lefty hates all Russians instead of just Putin. Also you must really like to make stuff up because I never saw any mention of anyone claiming that if Israel wasn't around, the Middle East would stop fighting and find the very notion laughable.
    I suppose you've never met activists. And the way Lefties talk paranoid about all things Russian, yeah it does seem like that crowd has picked a new ethnic group to add to the "Fair Game," column.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I never said anything about "changing" their beliefs. Believe me I know all to well how religion closes doors on returning to the worlds of the sane... Casting them out, however.

I am quite sure there is an Island we could dump them on.

I wonder how long they will uphold their sacred beliefs when faced with starvation...
    Have you read "Brave New World"?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Israel is illegally occupying land ever since they king james hotel bombings, Israeli politics has always threw more oil on the fire, Israel has always been a violent place.

Sympathy for those reasons have run dry, it was this way when i was a wee kid it's still the same fucking way now. and kindly go fuck yourself if you pull "but but the palenstians are also still at it!", yes be a like toddler and point to whoever you think started it and ideally forget your sides aggression.

I have no love for zionists of the right wing kind. Those lot are the reason why groups like ISIS get all their newly found recruits in the west.

And you know what also would help? if those people stopped dropping weapons considered illegal by the international community in the gaza strip, you know things that mostly not kill but exist to create suffering like white phosphor or dimes, you know those things that explode and and cause metal shrapnel everywhere. It's no surprise Israel hates human rights group they tell them their shit stinks and the jews don't like to be told that.

Antisemitism is caused by one group alone, the jews themselves. How many more holocausts do we need to drill it into their skulls they aren't gods chosen the are simply another group of people on this planet. 2? 3? no clue but it seems one wasn't enough to deliver that message home.
    1. King david bombing was UK fault. Unlike Islamist, the Jewish terrorists (yes I still call them terrorists) just wanted to make a point and CALLED the hotel and warned there is a bomb. (How many Islamic terror attacks did that?). The retard arrogant british dismiss this warning. The deaths on the UK head.
    2.You are a Zionist yourself. You just don't know it. (unless you believe in one big country for the entire world).
    3.The use of white phosphor was used for targeting not really do damage. People used it as reason to attack Israel so Israel stopped using it as it wasn't vital anyway.
    4.Human right movements that are getting money from Hamas? In the whole world Israel has the most violation of human rights that it is targeted? really? how thick can you be?
    5. I hope ISIS fuck you a bit more so you can bitch more about how its Jews fault.
    6. Go ahead and try to do another holocaust. Please try. Can't wait to show you the response (extinction of your people and country) .

You are the definition of antisemite. I hope in future ISIS attacks your kind is targeted.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-25 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's because we fight dangerous terrorists, you fight unarmed citizens and freedom fighters.

Username checks out. :')
    Your country is not in Israel's position. Their position is harder than yours and thus requires harder measures. This applies to Turkey as well or any country in similar position, like UK (formerly), before you fail to understand my point, let me tell you that I do not claim Turkey or Israel or any other country in deep shit when it comes to terrorism is handling situation well. It's far from that. What you and most of you fail to understand is that it's a hard situation and sometimes you need to make the less liberal or even inhumane decisions. That's how states function. If you want examples from Europe, you can check IRA, "the Troubles".

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Have you read "Brave New World"?
    I loved that book and really the only school-assigned book I enjoyed reading.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    London's tragic lone wolf terrorist attack was rightly widely condemned all across the world this week. Our prayers and thoughts go to the victims of that senseless violence. However I noticed the exact same type of attacks carried out in Israel and the response completely different - instead the IDF soldier who shot the gunman was criticised and focused on for excessive force, while the police who took down the london terrorist was applauded.

It seems when islamic terrorist in Israel perpetuate violent acts its as if they are regarded as freedom fighters, but when the same is done in western countries everyone is appalled and condemns. It looks like its one standard for Israel, and another for us. This smacks of hypocritical behvaiour by the press - and makes me wonder...wth is going on in the world. Also incredible how propaganda has spun evil and terror to such an extent that in one country, the international community condemns a free nation for defending its population from murderous crazies and in an other they applaud.

Look how many phone calls from heads of state we got after the attack, and yet where is our empathy when innocents are killed by crazies in Israel where is the support. This is really showing us where our hearts truly lie. If you really cared about life and were genuinely seeking after good, you would be as passionate in your support of Israel after an attack as you were of Britain, and the focus would always be condemning towards the terrorist , not neutrality if they're palestinian but condmentation if its a muslim in the west.

This really is troubling - makes me wonder how genuine these people are. As for the mainstream media, they lost my respect a long time ago. I'm just seeing double standards all over especially in such terrible events.
    Until you get educated son, maybe you should refrain from making threads. Just makes you look stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    1. King david bombing was UK fault. Unlike Islamist, the Jewish terrorists (yes I still call them terrorists) just wanted to make a point and CALLED the hotel and warned there is a bomb. (How many Islamic terror attacks did that?). The retard arrogant british dismiss this warning. The deaths on the UK head.
    2.You are a Zionist yourself. You just don't know it. (unless you believe in one big country for the entire world).
    3.The use of white phosphor was used for targeting not really do damage. People used it as reason to attack Israel so Israel stopped using it as it wasn't vital anyway.
    4.Human right movements that are getting money from Hamas? In the whole world Israel has the most violation of human rights that it is targeted? really? how thick can you be?
    5. I hope ISIS fuck you a bit more so you can bitch more about how its Jews fault.
    6. Go ahead and try to do another holocaust. Please try. Can't wait to show you the response (extinction of your people and country) .

You are the definition of antisemite. I hope in future ISIS attacks your kind is targeted.
    What a nice list of evidence of how you down play everything your government does. Don't you have some mixed marriages to go riot at or some houses of palenstines to evict with military force?

You are the reason antisemitism exist, and if attacks happen in the west i know it's part of our politics and in the middle east and part of that mistake is supporting the state of israel. Unlike you however i do not wish harm onto others, good to show again what kind of people you lot are. Intolerant and ignorant.

It's people like you why some say "Hitler wasn't all that bad", i hope you are aware of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I suppose you've never met activists. And the way Lefties talk paranoid about all things Russian, yeah it does seem like that crowd has picked a new ethnic group to add to the "Fair Game," column.
    That is bullshit that has no root in reality, and you should at least be honest enough to admit as much.

I'm as "lefty" as you get. I detest the Israeli government (and Hamaz too, in case you wonder), but I have nothing against Israeli people, nor Palestinian people. I kinda like most Russians, though I don't much like the current Russian leadership. My "likes" and "dislike" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the ethnicity of those I dislike, and EVERYTHING to do with their politics and ideology. And that's how it is with most of my "activist lefty" friends as well.

The claim that people on the left side of the spectrum base their like and dislike on ethnicity or culture is one I see often. I suppose it is convenient to pretend that it is so for those who cannot muster any actual arguments, but it is still an outright lie.