Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I see the usual suspects are here doing their best mental gymnastics and hand-waving to downplay or even outright excuse this.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It seems odd that it happen in Quebec, is my point.
    Religious zealotry is a global trend, so while I already understood your point, maybe you understand why it's silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much the entire Muslim community has also disavowed this guy's comments.
    When you say "pretty much the entire Muslim community", what proportion of them are you talking about? 99%? Two thirds? A handful of groups claiming to speak on behalf of others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I see the usual suspects are here doing their best mental gymnastics and hand-waving to downplay or even outright excuse this.
    Really? I've seen nothing of that. I see plenty of people who desperately WANT that to be the case though.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's getting way more. Did you miss that he's under police investigation for this? Moriarty didn't face any legal repercussions whatsoever. Pretty much the entire Muslim community has also disavowed this guy's comments. He's getting way less public support than Moriarty did.

If he was getting "the same amount of attention as Colin Moriarty", he'd be getting way less attention.
    What? No. This just isn't true.

im a relegios muslim and im totaly against this
    you cant kill inocent people if you want war fight the soldiers
    we are all brothers and sisters from Adam and Eve

I would think it'd fall under the same "theater" example. You're potentially creating extremists who will go "Oh, kill the jews? OK!"

It's a remarkably thin line though that we see tiptoed daily.
    God will slaughter our enemies = fine.
    We will slaughter our enemies because God told us to = not fine.

I think deep down people realize that only one of those would actually happen.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-03-25 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Wow, so much islamaphobia. How dare you question their Culture which includes their willingness to wipe out an entire group of people. #notallImams

[Infracted]
    I love how you get instantly infracted for this, while people like Skroe and Gabriel never get infracted for suggesting to attack and kill russians. It's probably because russians are white.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    I love how you get instantly infracted for this, while people like Skroe and Gabriel never get infracted for suggesting to attack and kill russians. It's probably because russians are white.
    The usual suspects have no issue quoting Saint Hitler because they can't figure out yet that ''white'' is a very narrow club for their Aryan demigods

Because, no amount of rage and crying can change that, but the Aryan supermen considered Russians, Slavs, Poles, Italians, French, Irish... (but, tellingly, not Arabs or Spanish) as one step above animals.

Yeah dudes : your beloved Third Reich did not considered you as part of ''duh mastah rasse''....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The usual suspects have no issue quoting Saint Hitler because they can't figure out yet that ''white'' is a very narrow club for their Aryan demigods

Because, no amount of rage and crying can change that, but the Aryan supermen considered Russians, Slavs, Poles, Italians, French, Irish... (but, tellingly, not Arabs or Spanish) as one step above animals.

Yeah dudes : your beloved Third Reich did not considered you as part of ''duh mastah rasse''....
    Who quoted Hitler?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the sort of shit that those assholes in Ottawa are trying to cover up with M103 and videos just like this one have been surfacing in mosques all across Canada for the last few months. These videos give more than enough evidence to make Motion 103 look like special treatment for Muslims, meanwhile these "radicals" are spouting hate speech all across this nation. The motion just protects the real racists and bigots as well as their religion from being criticized. Any fuckstick who supported this motion should be imprisoned just like these terrorist promoters should have their bitch asses deported back to whatever desert shit hole they came from. Enough is enough, Canadians are sick of being treated like trash while the real racists, homophobes and sexist pigs get special treatment from our fuck of a PM.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2017-03-25 at 04:45 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    When you say "pretty much the entire Muslim community", what proportion of them are you talking about? 99%? Two thirds? A handful of groups claiming to speak on behalf of others?
    Statistically? probably just a PR firm speaking for a community, and not the community itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Once again, is this the clothing of the guy that is problematic ?

Because, if he was wearing a MAGA hat or a fedora, the usual suspects will be a okay with him.

After all, violently calling for the murder of ethnic minorities is ''fradum of spach'' for the alt-right, including a nearly psychotic obsession with Jews.

I'm sure that your Aryan muslim brother is also persuaded that ''feminism'' is a Jew plot and that Soros is behind all his woes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Statistically? probably just a PR firm speaking for a community, and not the community itself.
    When people talk of whole communities speaking out against something, I automatically think of this...

"Do you know one in two people claiming to be a spokesperson for the entire British-Muslim community is, in fact, the unelected leader of a non-democratic special-interest fringe group given ideas above its station by a misguided New Labour community bridge-building initiative?" - Stewart Lee

People often claim to be leaders of ethnic communities, yet how many have an actual justified claim for that? Surveys often put their views at odds with the communities they claim to represent.

Plus of course, no mainstream Muslim community group in the West is going to say they think Jews should be wiped out, regardless of whether the majority of the community they supposedly represents believes that, as calling for genocide tends not to go down all that well and is especially unlikely if they have government funding.

Look at it another way, is there a community group that speaks for you on all issues? I cannot think of one that does so for me, even the political party I vote for and is currently in power, does not do that, as I disagree with them on a number of issues.

There is certainly no ethnic or religious leader that could claim to speak on my behalf, yet I fit into a number of them, it is especially odd in a system that does not have a pyramid power structure, such as Islam.

hmm they seem to be following their teachings
    mr pickles

At least the usual suspects manage to keep this an entertaining topic to read :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, is this the clothing of the guy that is problematic ?

Because, if he was wearing a MAGA hat or a fedora, the usual suspects will be a okay with him.

After all, violently calling for the murder of ethnic minorities is ''fradum of spach'' for the alt-right, including a nearly psychotic obsession with Jews.

I'm sure that your Aryan muslim brother is also persuaded that ''feminism'' is a Jew plot and that Soros is behind all his woes.
    Again you are trying to switch everything onto other groups and then claim viewpoints for them that seem to be almost entirely figments of your imagination borne out of your obsession with Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be legal in a private setting like this, of course... At the same time, it is retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

At all. People are not defending feverlishly a C-List youtuber who lost his ''job'' because of a ''a gud joke'' to call for the murder of Jews. At all. It's all in my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Someone should inform Sarah about the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and him being one of Hitler's BFF's in the Middle East.
    Wow, you mean the completely astonishing information that Saint Hitler, the God of the alt-right, was fond of Muslims and considered Eastern Europeans animals ?

The only people that are not aware of that are the resident pro-Russian anti-Jews posters, who somehow have not figured out yet that their Aryan role model had Slavs number two on a list in which Jews were number one.

10+ Year Old Account
    At all. People are not defending feverlishly a C-List youtuber who lost his ''job'' because of a ''a gud joke'' to call for the murder of Jews. At all. It's all in my head.
    Are you talking about Pewdiepie? I seriously hope not.