Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    This recent Age of Cunts has only begun 5 or so years ago.
    Yeah you've got it all figured out and you're on to them. Don't let the global conspiracy of destroying the human race get you down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    That is bullshit that has no root in reality, and you should at least be honest enough to admit as much.

I'm as "lefty" as you get. I detest the Israeli government (and Hamaz too, in case you wonder), but I have nothing against Israeli people, nor Palestinian people. I kinda like most Russians, though I don't much like the current Russian leadership. My "likes" and "dislike" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the ethnicity of those I dislike, and EVERYTHING to do with their politics and ideology. And that's how it is with most of my "activist lefty" friends as well.

The claim that people on the left side of the spectrum base their like and dislike on ethnicity or culture is one I see often. I suppose it is convenient to pretend that it is so for those who cannot muster any actual arguments, but it is still an outright lie.
    It is easy to hide behind the term antisemite, as if calling others names some how dismisses the daily crimes they commit.

The ironic part is those politics are working them towards their own demise, something they can't seem to realize yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    4.Human right movements that are getting money from Hamas? In the whole world Israel has the most violation of human rights that it is targeted? really? how thick can you be?
    I lost all confidence in the UN when i saw the so called human rights violations they levied against Israel constantly and looking at most other country governments in the world, they should have lodged an order of magnitude higher number of violations by the same standards they were judging israel, Also really hypocritical.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2017-03-25 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    What a nice list of evidence of how you down play everything your government does. Don't you have some mixed marriages to go riot at or some houses of palenstines to evict with military force?
    Yeah, all of us are against mixed marriage and we also actively force poor palestinians out of their houses. on daily basis. You know a lot about Israel it seems, I wonder whats your sources.

It's people like you why some say "Hitler wasn't all that bad", i hope you are aware of that.
    By some you mean people like you?
    Sorry, I am not a hypocrite - I DO wish harm to antisemites. Just like you wish harm to Jews even if you try to sugar coat it.

Really? I am the reason there are anti-semites? You do understand that me and the likes of me represent a totally different "Jew" of which the holocaust happened. Jews back then were pretty submissive and tried their best to assimilate and not cause problems even when treated as inferior.
    Well we tried that, it didn't work out so well for us so now the new generation Jews are not as submissive. Get used to it.

Its quite easy to not get hurt by us. Don't try to kill us = you won't get hurt. But I know your kind, old habits die hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It can change if you guide those poor souls though.
    I'm not Moses, sadly, I'm merely May.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is easy to hide behind the term antisemite, as if calling others names some how dismisses the daily crimes they commit.

The ironic part is those politics are working them towards their own demise, something they can't seem to realize yet.
    That may be so, but regardless, I have nothing but contempt for those who cry "antisemite!!!" every time someone criticizes the Israeli government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all of us are against mixed marriage and we also actively force poor palestinians out of their houses. on daily basis. You know a lot about Israel it seems, I wonder whats your sources.

Sorry, I am not a hypocrite - I DO wish harm to antisemites. Just like you wish harm to Jews even if you try to sugar coat it.

Really? I am the reason there are anti-semites? You do understand that me and the likes of me represent a totally different "Jew" of which the holocaust happened. Jews back then were pretty submissive and tried their best to assimilate and not cause problems even when treated as inferior.
    Well we tried that, it didn't work out so well for us so now the new generation Jews are not as submissive. Get used to it.

Its quite easy to not get hurt by us. Don't try to kill us = you won't get hurt. But I know your kind, old habits die hard.
    Yes, clearly because i disagree with how Israel acts i'm clearly in support of Hitler, was wondering when that would be thrown out there didn't take long it seems.
    Good that at least don't disagree that you do force people out of their homes and such riots do happen, even if you intended to mock it with saying it happens daily.

I'm sure those who survived the holocaust are proud that Israel is becoming what they once ran from. Yes, that mindset is the reason antisemitism gains ground every day since violence begets violence and so the wheel keeps on turning.

Again i find it amusing you throw out statements like that, don't try to kill us. Especially since if we apply that to the illegal immigration of jews and their acts to obtain their state, i mean like if you never tried to forcefully steal land that you think some holy scripture from space daddy gives you the right to do, you never had this problem called the gaza strip and hamas. Or do you believe that people are merely born into this world with a hatred of jews? No it's created and fueled by others who use the actions of Israeli government to keep that fire alive and keep producing more and more soldiers for that war.

But like i said your grandfather would be proud that his grand son is resembling a nazi more every day. Keep at it! Maybe in a few more years you can have your own version of death camps! The gaza strip is already close to what the jewish ghetto's were, so keep at it you're getting there!

- - - Updated - - -

That may be so, but regardless, I have nothing but contempt for those who cry "antisemite!!!" every time someone criticizes the Israeli government.
    It is as amusing as it is predictable, look and behold!

The oppressor with the victim complex.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get your point, and I mostly agree with you - but come on, there is a difference between an anti-semite, and someone who wants harm to Jews. An anti-semite doesn't necessarily wants harm to Jews, they might just dislike them, but still condemn violence against them.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That is bullshit that has no root in reality, and you should at least be honest enough to admit as much.

I'm as "lefty" as you get. I detest the Israeli government (and Hamaz too, in case you wonder), but I have nothing against Israeli people, nor Palestinian people. I kinda like most Russians, though I don't much like the current Russian leadership. My "likes" and "dislike" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the ethnicity of those I dislike, and EVERYTHING to do with their politics and ideology. And that's how it is with most of my "activist lefty" friends as well.

The claim that people on the left side of the spectrum base their like and dislike on ethnicity or culture is one I see often. I suppose it is convenient to pretend that it is so for those who cannot muster any actual arguments, but it is still an outright lie.
    Dislike quickly becomes an ethnic prejudice, even if people would not readily admit it. I've seen far to many hand waves from people on your side of the political spectrum when Israeli's are killed by Arab terrorism. This even comes from politicos within Europe and academics as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    maybe the jews shouldn't have killed Jesus, who was like the sweetest and coolest guy ever, back a couple of thousand years ago.

I mean I am austrian so nobody can expect me to like jews eh

Yes, clearly because i disagree with how Israel acts i'm clearly in support of Hitler, was wondering when that would be thrown out there didn't take long it seems.
    Good that at least don't disagree that you do force people out of their homes and such riots do happen, even if you intended to mock it with saying it happens daily.

I'm sure those who survived the holocaust are proud that Israel is becoming what they once ran from. Yes, that mindset is the reason antisemitism gains ground every day since violence begets violence and so the wheel keeps on turning.

Again i find it amusing you throw out statements like that, don't try to kill us. Especially since if we apply that to the illegal immigration of jews and their acts to obtain their state, i mean like if you never tried to forcefully steal land that you think some holy scripture from space daddy gives you the right to do, you never had this problem called the gaza strip and hamas. Or do you believe that people are merely born into this world with a hatred of jews? No it's created and fueled by others who use the actions of Israeli government to keep that fire alive and keep producing more and more soldiers for that war.

But like i said your grandfather would be proud that his grand son is resembling a nazi more every day. Keep at it! Maybe in a few more years you can have your own version of death camps! The gaza strip is already close to what the jewish ghetto's were, so keep at it you're getting there!
    Again with the Israel = Nazi nonsense. No ofc you are not antisemite....

I'll play along - you are a nazi and your people are nazies until you give Belgium to the Muslim immigrants, the rightful owner of those lands. Please stop being a Nazi and return those lands. And no - Muslim neighborhood in antwerp (aka death camps) are not a step in the right direction...
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

So your reasoning is that because Jews were oppressed by Europeans for so long, they have a bunch of pent up rage and bitterness that they need to take out on Arabs? I mean, this isn't at all surprising of course, but there's a reason that this attitude is universally frowned upon, since it's not productive and it almost always ends up backfiring. And it's not hard to see why, as there are edgy Arab kids growing up now with the same attitude that you have, swearing revenge against the Jewish oppressors and such.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Deep down I've always suspected the reason for Arab antisemitism flaring back up to be purely because the Jews are no longer submissive and a subject race, but now has defeated them. It upset the sense of racial and religious supremacy in the Islamic world.

It would be akin to former black slaves successfully taking over a portion of the American south and and defeating a white army. Or the Armenians conquering eastern Turkey and crushing the Turkish army. It would be a huge blow to the ego's of the people who once thought themselves the superior. To be defeated by a race they considered lowly and inferior is probably a massive blow to their self-esteem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Deep down I've always suspected the reason for Arab antisemitism flaring back up to be purely because the Jews are no longer submissive and a subject race, but now has defeated them. It upset the sense of racial and religious supremacy in the Islamic world.

It would be akin to former black slaves successfully taking over a portion of the American south and and defeating a white army. Or the Armenians conquering eastern Turkey and crushing the Turkish army. It would be a huge blow to the ego's of the people who once thought themselves the superior. To be defeated by a race they considered lowly and inferior is probably a massive blow to their self-esteem.
    I like how you talk about this as if it were a hypothetical situation. During the Civil War, black soldiers defeated Confederate troops on a number of occasions, and during Reconstruction, they formed the majority in some areas and were able to elect many black leaders and representatives until Jim Crow laws put a stop to all of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again with the Israel = Nazi nonsense. No ofc you are not antisemite....

I'll play along - you are a nazi and your people are nazies until you give Belgium to the Muslim immigrants, the rightful owner of those lands. Please stop being a Nazi and return those lands. And no - Muslim neighborhood in antwerp (aka death camps) are not a step in the right direction...
    Yes, because the land grab thing is what i meant with the nazi comparison. That's why you think i made that comparison? YOu really can't even begin to understand what your nation is doing wrong? Guess it is even worse then i figured.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    So your reasoning is that because Jews were oppressed by Europeans for so long, they have a bunch of pent up rage and bitterness that they need to take out on Arabs? I mean, this isn't at all surprising of course, but there's a reason that this attitude is universally frowned upon, since it's not productive and it almost always ends up backfiring. And it's not hard to see why, as there are edgy Arab kids growing up now with the same attitude that you have, swearing revenge against the Jewish oppressors and such.
    What? where did you read that we need to take it out on arabs? You do understand that Israel fought arabs because they attacked right?
    All I wrote is that we don't take shit anymore from people who think/thought they are our superior.
    Regarding arabs, I think the palestinians are quite lucky they are fighting Jews...

What do you think would happen if arabs beat Jews even once? What do you think would happen if instead of Israel you would have chinnise? russians? americans? europeans? I will tell you what would happen - you would not have any palestinians problem as they wouldn't be any palestinians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    maybe the jews shouldn't have killed Jesus, who was like the sweetest and coolest guy ever, back a couple of thousand years ago.

I mean I am austrian so nobody can expect me to like jews eh
    Err... That guy was killed by Romans, not by Jews.

I fully agree.

10+ Year Old Account

You really have to be from another planet throw in every type of far fetched reasoning, i guess whatever doesn't all you to be held accountable for anything. I mean that would be far too hard to accept i guess.

I guess all racism in the world is created in your eyes because they no longer submit to white people, do you even read what you write at times or do you completely lack an internal filter?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I lost all confidence in the UN when i saw the so called human rights violations they levied against Israel constantly and looking at most other country governments in the world, they should have lodged an order of magnitude higher number of violations by the same standards they were judging israel, Also really hypocritical.
    The thing with disproportionate amount of UN condemnations of Isreal is that as a westernized, modern nation Israel cooperates with UN more. So that UN can actually gather evidence. North Korea has much worse human rights than Israel, but it's hard to gather evidence on specific events. Also, the bar for western world is kinda higher and countries from that part of the world are held to higher scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'm not Moses, sadly, I'm merely May.
    At least scramble a -ses from somewhere and you could settle at Mayses. Almost as good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.