Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Err... That guy was killed by Romans, not by Jews.
    To be fair though, the Romans didn't really want to kill him. Pontius Pilate gave in to pressure from the Jewish lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Lemme just sum it up for you:

- in Israel, you pretty much cheated a naive, underdeveloped indigenous population from under hundreds of years of Ottoman rule and stolen their 2000 years old lands from under their nose, oops, "bought", sorry, i.e. you happily bribed the feudal owners to sell you the country. This created animosity that will last centuries, but hey, welcome back home I guess! Also this native population is poor and has no access to modern warfare so they can match you, hence they fight with what they can. Yes they are still most of the time just motivated by same dumb Islamic theology, but also many time political as well.

I hope the difference is clear now.
    This is the main issue when talking about the state of things in the Middle East. People either have an unclear picture of the history of the area. They only want to stop at the point where history makes their point correct. Or they just want to revise history one way or the other.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You really have to be from another planet throw in every type of far fetched reasoning, i guess whatever doesn't all you to be held accountable for anything. I mean that would be far too hard to accept i guess.

I guess all racism in the world is created in your eyes because they no longer submit to white people, do you even read what you write at times or do you completely lack an internal filter?
    Racism comes from a variety of reasons. You clearly didn't read my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    snip.
    of all the crazies in this topic, you're taking the lead - that YOUNG man is not what this topic was intended to be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Dislike quickly becomes an ethnic prejudice, even if people would not readily admit it. I've seen far to many hand waves from people on your side of the political spectrum when Israeli's are killed by Arab terrorism. This even comes from politicos within Europe and academics as well.
    So is it safe to assume you have ethnic prejudice towards most EU nationalities given the scope of your dislike towards it? Or does this not apply to you because reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I'll play along - you are a nazi and your people are nazies until you give Belgium to the Muslim immigrants, the rightful owner of those lands. Please stop being a Nazi and return those lands. And no - Muslim neighborhood in antwerp (aka death camps) are not a step in the right direction...
    It's adorable how you think Belgium's situation is in any way analogous to the geopolitical and historical situation of the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    this wouldn't be a problem if brittain was still filled with brits

and it wasnt tragic....it was a fucking crime

Infracted
    The attacker was British-born. Do you mean it wouldn't be a problem if Britain was still exclusively populated by white Anglo-Saxons?
    Beta Club Brosquad

You will see double standard everywhere. For sixty years it has been so.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    What? where did you read that we need to take it out on arabs? You do understand that Israel fought arabs because they attacked right?
    All I wrote is that we don't take shit anymore from people who think/thought they are our superior.
    Regarding arabs, I think the palestinians are quite lucky they are fighting Jews...

What do you think would happen if arabs beat Jews even once? What do you think would happen if instead of Israel you would have chinnise? russians? americans? europeans? I will tell you what would happen - you would not have any palestinians problem as they wouldn't be any palestinians.
    Yeah, that's why there are no more Turks, Japanese, Germans, Mongols etc. Those lucky Palestinians. And that glorious Israel, a unique paragon of justice in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    London's tragic lone wolf terrorist attack was rightly widely condemned all across the world this week. Our prayers and thoughts go to the victims of that senseless violence. However I noticed the exact same type of attacks carried out in Israel and the response completely different - instead the IDF soldier who shot the gunman was criticised and focused on for excessive force, while the police who took down the london terrorist was applauded.

It seems when islamic terrorist in Israel perpetuate violent acts its as if they are regarded as freedom fighters, but when the same is done in western countries everyone is appalled and condemns. It looks like its one standard for Israel, and another for us. This smacks of hypocritical behvaiour by the press - and makes me wonder...wth is going on in the world. Also incredible how propaganda has spun evil and terror to such an extent that in one country, the international community condemns a free nation for defending its population from murderous crazies and in an other they applaud.

Look how many phone calls from heads of state we got after the attack, and yet where is our empathy when innocents are killed by crazies in Israel where is the support. This is really showing us where our hearts truly lie. If you really cared about life and were genuinely seeking after good, you would be as passionate in your support of Israel after an attack as you were of Britain, and the focus would always be condemning towards the terrorist , not neutrality if they're palestinian but condmentation if its a muslim in the west.

This really is troubling - makes me wonder how genuine these people are. As for the mainstream media, they lost my respect a long time ago. I'm just seeing double standards all over especially in such terrible events.
    wait. you cannot see the difference between when they act all crazy in their own countries and when they act all crazy in ours?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

That's what you get when you steal someones land.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    Remind me again, what is the deathtoll of christian extremism? How exactly have christians held back the advances in the modern world?
    I would like specifics.
    The dark ages

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So is it safe to assume you have ethnic prejudice towards most EU nationalities given the scope of your dislike towards it? Or does this not apply to you because reasons?
    Lol, I could never hate the radiant and flawless EU Commission whose boundless and limitless wisdom, glory and radiance protects all under its perfect visage. :3 /s

I've never argued European nationals deserve anything except freedom from the EU. Were as people have argued that Israeli's deaths from Arab terrorism are justified because the Arabs are "Freedom Fighters."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    The dark ages
    In this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    That's what you get when you steal someones land.
    It was more than that though. Israel made their land grab at a time when most of the Western world had sworn off imperialism and was beginning to withdraw from colonies while making promises of self-determination and non-interference to native peoples. I can understand Israelis being bitter about being condemned by nations who have committed far worse atrocities in territories they used to rule, but this is why we shouldn't mock the whole "it's current year" meme, because it IS 2017 and we do have better standards of morality than we did in 1917.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Dislike quickly becomes an ethnic prejudice, even if people would not readily admit it. I've seen far to many hand waves from people on your side of the political spectrum when Israeli's are killed by Arab terrorism. This even comes from politicos within Europe and academics as well.
    The dislike is towards the political leadership, not the people. It has everything to do with politics and NOTHING to do with ethnicity, no matter how much "people on your side of the political spectrum" would like to claim otherwise. You also need to understand the difference between "hand waves" as you call it, and recognizing the root source of terrorism in Israel and Palestine, a lot of which is the current obstructionism of the Israeli government and the previous obstructionism of the Palestinian authorities in the 80's and 90's.

Your claims of "ethnic prejudice" are false, pure and simple. It is a (convenient, I'm sure) lie that has been thrown around whenever someone criticize the Israeli government for the last few decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because the land grab thing is what i meant with the nazi comparison. That's why you think i made that comparison? YOu really can't even begin to understand what your nation is doing wrong? Guess it is even worse then i figured.
    Do you people, like, never even glance at history before making posts like this? "Land grab"? Come on, man. You do realize that Israel as a state was formed because no one wanted to take in millions of refugees at the time, so they decided to make a place for them in the middle of nowhere in a rocky desert, which historically made more sense than any other location? Arabic nations got pissed because 0.1% of their precious land was given to people no one (including them) wanted to see within their borders, Israeli had to fight back - and now the Israeli are the evil ones... Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    To be fair though, the Romans didn't really want to kill him. Pontius Pilate gave in to pressure from the Jewish lobby.
    That's one way to look at it. On another hand, the Jewish lobby also had reasons to have such an outlook, and they had a lot to do with their positions being threatened by Roman officials who didn't want any dissent in their provinces.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    The dark ages
    are you judging modern christians by actions of those in the euro dark ages? I guess that's like black westerners judging white westerners based on the actions of their enslaving forefathers - makes sense right!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Do you people, like, never even glance at history before making posts like this? "Land grab"? Come on, man. You do realize that Israel as a state was formed because no one wanted to take in millions of refugees at the time, so they decided to make a place for them in the middle of nowhere in a rocky desert, which historically made more sense than any other location? Arabic nations got pissed because 0.1% of their precious land was given to people no one (including them) wanted to see within their borders, Israeli had to fight back - and now the Israeli are the evil ones... Sure!

That's one way to look at it. On another hand, the Jewish lobby also had reasons to have such an outlook, and they had a lot to do with their positions being threatened by Roman officials who didn't want any dissent in their provinces.
    And that makes it any less of an illegal land grab how?

All you did was give some sort of justification as to why that doesn't change the how.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    In this day and age.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    are you judging modern christians by actions of those in the euro dark ages? I guess that's like black westerners judging white westerners based on the actions of their enslaving forefathers - makes sense right!?
    You asked for an example, didn't specify a time period. Also, still relevant because the question was how the christian extremism held back the modern world, and the crusades set advancement back immeasurably.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that makes it any less of an illegal land grab how?

All you did was give some sort of justification as to why that doesn't change the how.
    The UN resolutions make it absolutely legal, no matter what you say now in your ignorance. Also, maybe learn a bit of the previous history of the region, in which the land was constantly conquered and reconquered by various states, and by 1948 it hardly belonged to anyone as such, it was a strongly contested territory.

I don't even know why I'm bothering explaining this. You could learn all this by just reading a Wiki summary.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.