Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    See, people assume high pitched means squeaky. Voldemort's voice in the Harry Potter books is frequently called high and cold, but he's not a squeaker. I can't remember the voice from the movies offhand, but I know it wasn't deep. Guy did a good job from what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Manyof those people, and many from the previous list, you barely hear anything from. Those are not the characters to which I am referring.
    You referred to all main voices in post 6. So, who are the chars are you referring to?

And many of those in the list are main/important characters. The fact they don't have many lines is somewhat contradictory to your statement, it would have been cheaper and easier to have them done by another actor.

Also seen my edit of previous post?
    Last edited by Amorac; 2017-03-24 at 08:45 AM.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You mean like this?

I would laugh my sides to the orbit if Sargeras sounded like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    See, people assume high pitched means squeaky. Voldemort's voice in the Harry Potter books is frequently called high and cold, but he's not a squeaker. I can't remember the voice from the movies offhand, but I know it wasn't deep. Guy did a good job from what I remember.
    He did a monumentally awful job. If you want to hear it expertly delivered; check out the British audio book version.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Every antagonist male bosses groan in this game. They shouldve given Sargeras a high pitched voice to stand out. Intimidation with low-pitch voices are so last-millennium. It should be at such a high screech that it physically hurts to hear him speak. Now thats what I call a final Legion boss.
    Professor Putricide /thread

Deleted
    Every antagonist male bosses groan in this game. They shouldve given Sargeras a high pitched voice to stand out. Intimidation with low-pitch voices are so last-millennium. It should be at such a high screech that it physically hurts to hear him speak. Now thats what I call a final Legion boss.
    Yeah let's have the main evil guy of them all speak in falsetto like prince. That'll go down well

Having watched the video a few times, it sounds to me like the guy who did Garrosh (and many other voices) is doing Kil'jaeden, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorac View Post
    You referred to all main voices in post 6. So, who are the chars are you referring to?

And many of those in the list are main/important characters. The fact they don't have many lines is somewhat contradictory to your statement, it would have been cheaper and easier to have them done by another actor.

Also seen my edit of previous post?

I should have worded it differently. I am speaking of the main voices you here throughout playing(most often heard and easily recognizable with any character voiced). The voices you hear that immediately remind you of another character they voiced. I should not have said main characters (in lore) as that is confusing you on my opinion. (not that they aren't main lore characters, they are) but i did not mean the entirety of them.

For example, Patrick Seitz is all over the place and very easy to recognize his Garroshesque voice. Jim Cummings, of course (my favorite but noticeable). Jonathan Adams, extremely noticeable as well.

And of course, Metzen, although that is now moreso older expansions.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2017-03-24 at 11:25 PM.

They should have gotten the bad guy from Roger Rabbit as he is getting run over.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Allyosaugh View Post
    i enjoyed sargeras' voice, at least the filter on it. and he didn't seem so grumbly and pissed as most of the other villains. he was at least somewhat neutral and capable of expression emotion.
    i prefer the deep grumbly calm voices to the constant screaming of, say, yogg-saron
    He's usually angrier, he just has a cold atm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They should have gotten the bad guy from Roger Rabbit as he is getting run over.
    This gave me nightmares as a kid.

This still gives me nightmares as of now.

Which is why Sargeras should be like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's usually angrier, he just has a cold atm

- - - Updated - - -

This gave me nightmares as a kid.

This still gives me nightmares as of now.

Which is why Sargeras should be like that.
    No, Sargeras is threatening just as he is now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, Sargeras is threatening just as he is now.
    Not until its low enough where my speakers vibrate off my desk

They should make a raid boss the size of a battle pet with a high pitched voice.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You mean like this?

Easily one of the most annoying voiced bosses. It is a combination of the voice and the dialog, but it is awful.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."