Thread: ToS Mounts?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ToS Mounts?

Are there mounts coming out of ToS? i haven't seen anything on this. It doesn't look like Mythic KJ has a mount in his loot table. Anyone have any info?

There's a worm mount thing off something in there, maybe?

Abyss Worm is tagged as dropping from Mistress Sassz'ine.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Abyss Worm is tagged as dropping from Mistress Sassz'ine.
    any idea what difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    any idea what difficulty?
    All except LFR.

Interesting. So no mythic KJ mount. First time since MOP that a Tier's final boss doesn't have a mount.
    Last edited by Softbottom; 2017-03-25 at 07:02 PM.

Interesting. So no mythic KJ mount. First time since MOP that a Tier's final boss doesn't have a mount.
    There is a second mount that drops in ToS called Riddler's Mind-Worm and it drops from "Gift of the Mind Seekers" which to me sounds like a cache upon defeating a boss. This is possibly the mythic mount? But I don't know.

EDIT: How wrong was I? That was the scavenger hunt mount.

Man does Mythic KJ really not have a mount? Such a bummer.
    Last edited by meroko; 2017-06-27 at 06:59 PM.

Seeing as ToS most likely isn't in 7.2 but in 7.2.5 other stuff could and probably will be added and changed to ToS before its accessible.

Seeing as ToS most likely isn't in 7.2 but in 7.2.5 other stuff could and probably will be added and changed to ToS before its accessible.
    This is a good point. I would expect 7.2.5 a week or two before the raid releases. Similar to 7.1.5 and Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    All except LFR.
    My husband just received this mount in LFR. Possible to get in any mode.

Quote Originally Posted by solidbear View Post
    Not to say you're lying but any screenshots or other known drops? I know in Normal-Mythic it's guaranteed for one person on personal loot but LFR I just ran 3 times and saw no one getting it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidbear View Post
    LFR Mistress? Who isnt even out yet, damn ur husband is from the fucking future.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    LFR Mistress? Who isnt even out yet, damn ur husband is from the fucking future.
    Mistress is the last boss in the first wing of LFR labeled "The Gates of Hell".

The Gates of Hell LFR wing is available this week, and is already opened on U.S. servers.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Not to say you're lying but any screenshots or other known drops? I know in Normal-Mythic it's guaranteed for one person on personal loot but LFR I just ran 3 times and saw no one getting it.
    There is a typo on Blizzards LFR schedule Mistress is out today.

And for the mount I did it quick before work and someone in the group got it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by megavolt419 View Post
    There is a typo on Blizzards LFR schedule Mistress is out today.

And for the mount I did it quick before work and someone in the group got it as well.
    I'll have to run a few more and see if I see this. I haven't seen it in 3 runs so it's safe to say it's not 100% drop like normal-mythic is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I'll have to run a few more and see if I see this. I haven't seen it in 3 runs so it's safe to say it's not 100% drop like normal-mythic is
    Normal and heroic isn't 100%. We did mistress 4 times this week with splits and we only saw 1 mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Normal and heroic isn't 100%. We did mistress 4 times this week with splits and we only saw 1 mount.
    It's guaranteed on personal loot. 1 person gets it. It can pick the same person and then you won't see it at all. just like nightbane

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    It's personal loot for 1 person. someone never checked the corpse

It's personal loot for 1 person. someone never checked the corpse
    Its immediately looted to you once the boss is killed, just like legendaries.

I thought the guy in our raid looted it; my bad