Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not crazy about the soundtrack from this trailer, but it looks passable. I'm mostly interested in Aquaman. I hope he doesn't lose a hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    This actually looks pretty nice
    Maybe they actually learned from BvS?

Also, I want Batmans superpower above all the others
    it's a DC movie. It's obviously going to be bad. They need to go out of business already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    it's a DC movie. It's obviously going to be bad. They need to go out of business already
    Meh, I still hope it's good.

I always enjoyed the Justice League cartoons and comics when I was a kid. Hopefully this can live up to it.

Looks great so far, love both songs they played. Batman is right, being rich is a super power in our world lol.

At the very end hopefully they do tease of Green Arrow or Martian Manhunter. Wonder if they have any of the Arrowverse people in the movie as cameos or playing someone else. Man of Steel had Emil Hamilton from Smallville on it playing a different role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    That's literally impossible but I expected such silly comments from MMO-Champion
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    >Aquaman not being Blonde.

Whelp off to a poor start so far. Could've at least dyed his hair.
    I know that Aquaman's hair colour being blonde is well his thing plus it's canon to who he is I assume but you just don't ask Jason Momoa to change his hair all willy-nilly like since when he was filming some episodes of Stargate Atlantis he tried to cut his dreads off because they were giving him headaches but the studio filming that over-ruled him but he did it anyway since it was hurting him and they got a prosthetic wig made of the dreads as to keep to his character in the show being Ronin Dex.

I guess where I was going with this is that he maybe takes pride in his hair or something over just portraying someone or something I don't know I'm just rambling at this point.

Plus him playing Aquaman makes Aquaman look cool since we all know Aquaman compared to the other DC heroes and heroines is well kinda lame.

Oh and yes it just occurred to me that they could just dye his hair but he probably wouldn't go for that and they could CGI it as well but I'd imagine they could take a lot of work but I don't know that I'm just guessing at this point.
    Last edited by Liyka; 2017-03-25 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Added additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Aquaman not being Blonde.
    I doubt 2 jews, a polynesian and a black member of the Justice League will be enough to appease the SJW crowd these days.

Ben's Batman keeps getting more absurd with every movie. Some people dig it I guess.

So Supes still "dead" ? I expect his return to be cheesy AF.

I hope Ezra doesn't screw up being the Flash.

I'll go see the movie for Momoa's Aquaman alone, the dude is just a total badass.

Doesn't look too bad, though the whole trailer was action so hope they haven't taken all the best scenes are stuck them in there. Soundtrack sucked and cyborg is meh.

Deleted
    They obviously hired the guys who did the dragon flying scenes in game of thrones to do the movies cgi.
    This looks awful.

Deleted
    Great trailer i am looking forward to see it.

Well, least they didn't do what other movie trailers like to do these days, reveal all the parts and leave you not guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Well, least they didn't do what other movie trailers like to do these days, reveal all the parts and leave you not guessing.
    Well, I would like to know whom they are fighting, but guessing from the small amount of bad guys we do see in the trailer, it's Darksied's cronies?

I am surprised didn't even tease any moment of Superman's return in this trailer. A good thing for sure, but something that trailer producers don't usually do anymore. A lot of times they're all too eager to spoil a lot of the plot points in the movie they're promoting.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that feels a Cyborg movie should have come out first? Unless they are doing his origins in this movie that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I am surprised didn't even tease any moment of Superman's return in this trailer.
    Pretty sure they will do that in the last trailer like show a part of supermans suit.
    But it is far to early to show something like that in the first trailer.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Pls don't fuck this up.
    It's Warner Bros. What else are they gonna do?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Pls don't fuck this up.
    Judging by the trailers it's too late

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Well, I would like to know whom they are fighting, but guessing from the small amount of bad guys we do see in the trailer, it's Darksied's cronies?

I am surprised didn't even tease any moment of Superman's return in this trailer. A good thing for sure, but something that trailer producers don't usually do anymore. A lot of times they're all too eager to spoil a lot of the plot points in the movie they're promoting.
    You see see who they're fighting: para-demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Am I the only one that feels a Cyborg movie should have come out first? Unless they are doing his origins in this movie that is.
    I've seen a bit of him interacting with the box, so I assume the brief intro is in the movie. They also showed Barry at the jail, so I assume his father is locked up for mothers murder and they'll cover that briefly also.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

If Superman does show up in the movie I hope they have the sense to not spoil that in a trailer. Wonder Woman's intro would have been great if it wasn't trailer spoiled.

Overall I'm keeping any DCCU movie expectations at rock bottom, that way at worst I'll just have them confirmed.