Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Ok, so why ask me? Ask the "original poster". I only agreed with the part that it would be "God's plan".
    Because you took my response to his post and commented on it. A normal person would understand the confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    I'll try again.

You said this:

I am asking what countries are you speaking of. I'm not even sure you know what...you know what...never mind that train of thought. One question at a time.
    I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    Because you took my response to his post and commented on it. A normal person would understand the confusion.
    Well, I am normal and don't understand why you are still confused.

I just explained it to you in simple terms but you still don't understand.

And you are still dodging the question: how is it not "God's plan" if we just threw him in prison now?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    Aethiests, Democrats and the Left have no problem forcing their opinions and "morals" on others without religion...
    Except they actually make decent arguments for whatever they want changed, arguments based on facts and evidence, instead of "muh religious book says so, therefor it should be law!"

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Except they actually make decent arguments for whatever they want changed, arguments based on facts and evidence, instead of "muh religious book says so, therefor it should be law!"
    That's the point sweety.

"God" > logic and science is the gold standard for republicans.

Note that I put double inverted commas, because it's widely known by Christians that people who abuse God's name to push their political agenda(especially if it's as immoral and wicked as the act outlined in the OP) are false believers.

Source: the bible.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Well, I am normal and don't understand why you are still confused.

I just explained it to you in simple terms but you still don't understand.

And you are still dodging the question: how is it not "God's plan" if we just threw him in prison now?
    I have no response to that. I'm not sure why you are asking me. Not dodging your question lol.
    Last edited by Seani; 2017-03-25 at 05:06 AM.

So when your dad rapes you and the state forces you to have his deformed baby, think about how God is bringing beauty to the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How about keeping religions away from the law?
    But Christians are persecuted all the time...

I have no response to that. I'm not sure why you are asking me. Not dodging your question lol.
    Because you think it isn't "God's plan" if we put him in prison.

Deleted
    So much for seperation of church and state...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Ranting aside, I'm genuinely curious how this man truly believes that something so horrible can be absolved by something he believes; not what the victim believes.
    Because he will never get pregnant from rape, and believes it CAN never happen to his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I'm not quite sure you have been following the conversation here. Planned Parenthood is a publicly funded Tax-exempt non profit. It is entirely payed for by tax dollars.
    Yes, to keep the place running...tax-payer money doesn't pay for the services they provide, the patients do. Also to keep the place running. They're still nonprofit.

As in you pay for the place to stay open as a healthcare clinic, I still have to pay for their services if I have them as my provider. As it should be. That's still being self-reliant as a person.

Meanwhile, all those really, really expensive mega-churches and shit are tax-exempt...

Do these religious twats even know their religion? God endorses abortion in Numbers 15:22. It fucking tells them how to induce a miscarriage.

Fucking religious nuts can't even read their ancient mythological nonsense correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Do these religious twats even know their religion? God endorses abortion in Numbers 15:22. It fucking tells them how to induce a miscarriage.

Fucking religious nuts can't even read their ancient mythological nonsense correctly.
    Um, a priest slaughtering bulls and goats to repent for your sins induces miscarriages?!

And Christians believe only in the New Testament, not the Old Testament.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-03-25 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Um, a priest slaughtering bulls and goats to repent for your sins induces miscarriages?!

Except when it concerns gay people.

All of the stuff about homosexuality being an abomination is in the Old Testament, and so are the Ten Commandments that Christians seem so intent on putting up in public places. But if we're being honest here, Christianity has NEVER had a coherent belief system, there's enough text in the Bible to selectively interpret that you can make up pretty much anything you want and call it a religion, which Christian denominations have pretty much been doing since inception.

There wouldn't be any new testament without the old. They are cafeteria christians, and those who aren't, tend to be a bit nuts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I don't think we'll ever live in a world where abortion doesn't have a purpose, but at the very least I wish people wouldn't use it carelessly when there are ways to prevent conception fairly effectively to begin with. Sadly there isn't really any way to change this, except by changing society itself, and I certainly can't do that.
    That's a reasonable way to put it. I can see your point.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Because you think it isn't "God's plan" if we put him in prison.
    Why would we put him in prison? As far as I know, the only thing he has done wrong is disagree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Yes, to keep the place running...tax-payer money doesn't pay for the services they provide, the patients do. Also to keep the place running. They're still nonprofit.

As in you pay for the place to stay open as a healthcare clinic, I still have to pay for their services if I have them as my provider. As it should be. That's still being self-reliant as a person.

Meanwhile, all those really, really expensive mega-churches and shit are tax-exempt...
    And it is important for the mega churches to be tax exempt. Separation of church and state, remember? You can't have it both ways. Because PP operates on government subsidies this has a major impact on 'cost'. Like I mentioned before, not necessarily a good thing. If you were interested in having an abortion you would likely have to go PP, as another medical facility would not have the means to compete with a federally funded operation. Planned healthcare typically has a negative relationship with the cost of a service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So when your dad rapes you and the state forces you to have his deformed baby, think about how God is bringing beauty to the world.
    If it happens in that order, then I guess it's one way of looking on the bright side. Obviously not forcing people to have babies is better, but if this is the case, I don't see anything substantially wrong with trying to appeal to some kind of divine design for the hopes of maintaining one's sanity.

And it is important for the mega churches to be tax exempt. Separation of church and state, remember? You can't have it both ways. Because PP operates on government subsidies this has a major impact on 'cost'. Like I mentioned before, not necessarily a good thing. If you were interested in having an abortion you would likely have to go PP, as another medical facility would not have the means to compete with a federally funded operation. Planned healthcare typically has a negative relationship with the cost of a service.
    ...tax-exempting them is being favored by the state. And if you wanna remove some of that debt, taxing them would go a long way.