Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Problem is that this raid is tuned very tight across the board and that includes LFR. I would even go as far as to say to even get into the last 3 wings requirements is to low.
    I wonder abut this. All you need to do to get into the Guldan fight is, IIRC, kill the prior wings (do you even need that?). And NH LFR is 835 to queue at all, so you could easily get into Guldan at 840 or so. I'd still expect almost all class/spec combos to be around 200k at that level though, right?

In all honesty I can't see how anyone with high enough item level to queue for LFR Gul'dan can't pull more than 200k dps.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I wonder abut this. All you need to do to get into the Guldan fight is, IIRC, kill the prior wings (do you even need that?). And NH LFR is 835 to queue at all, so you could easily get into Guldan at 840 or so. I'd still expect almost all class/spec combos to be around 200k at that level though, right?
    You don't need to clear the prior wings ... it is only an ilvl check.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to kicking, I don't just look at dps. Are they 880 and doing 200k? Okay bye. Are they low ilvl and at least seem to be putting effort in? Then it doesn't bother me. I don't do LFR much, but I can only recall one or two times where a dps requirement wasn't met and both of those times it was super close so the determination stack was more than enough of a buff to get us there.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    In LFR you are not supposed to make progress. Hence you will simply do more damage etc due to the buff after each wipe. With WoD blizzard stated that LFR is tourist mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    You don't need to clear the prior wings ... it is only an ilvl check.
    Ah, ok. I did each wing as it opened, so wasn't sure. What's the level needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    In LFR you are not supposed to make progress. Hence you will simply do more damage etc due to the buff after each wipe. With WoD blizzard stated that LFR is tourist mode.
    just remove gear drop and reduce its difficulty if LFR is tourist mode.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Ah, ok. I did each wing as it opened, so wasn't sure. What's the level needed?
    Not sure, I just know it didn't require clearing the other wings. I could have gone on my Paladin who I only cleared wing one on (note: my only 110 toon).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    people just kick for the hell of it most of the time.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dick group (and if majority were raiders with normal Gul'dan experience, also incompetent group), end of story. Part of LFR experience is helping others that never been in the raid. 200k DPS is very easy for you, but on the other side there may be handicapped person, kid or just guy that played WoW for two weeks so far.

Problem boils down the Artifact weapon and the NH entry requirement. MY Havoc build is an 848ilv with an 875ilvl weapon and 32 traits. If I swap over to my Vengeance build im 838ilvl with a 786ilvl weapon that also as zero traits.

Clearly I still meet the requirement but you can also see that im also severely gimped as well. Id imagine something of this nature is trickling into NH

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    yeah. maybe blizz needs to accomplish this in LFR. auto-kick every dps under 200k dps
    Even the healers?
    Especially the healers, lazy pieces of shit aren't pulling their weight. Should be dps'ing when tanks are topped off, not healing dps. Let them self heal!

It's highly unlikely that the group died because of low DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever created this DPS Meter addon needs to be hung.

Ruined everything about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    people just kick for the hell of it most of the time.
    People don't even bother to kick AFK in LFR. It's that easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    just remove gear drop and reduce its difficulty if LFR is tourist mode.
    No remodel gear-system and make LFR irrelevant to raiders. Keep tourist mode.

If people are doing 200k in LFR, LFR is their progression, Why are most of them not using flasks, food?
    Why arent they researching mechanics?

I just went into Nythendra LFR with my extremely fresh 818 equipped Demonhunter, it did 180k DPS (3min fight, so only 1 meta)

Guldan is a melee friendly encounter with AoE, so yes, kick anyone below 200k dps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Whoever created this DPS Meter addon needs to be hung.

Ruined everything about WoW.
    Players ruined it, not the meters.
    They are a tool which can be useful in the right hands.
    Just too many are too damn stupid or arrogant to do that.

Players have been kicked even for having a store-bought helm or mount.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Yeah, if enough people vote to kick someone then it's working as intended. And yeah, 200k dps is kinda low even if you take into consideration the low ilevel requirement for NH LFR (though honestly not that low for it). So nothing really to talk about there.

But, if you go into LFR you adjust your expectations accordingly. If there's a set minimum amount of dps you expect then you should probably be doing Normal or higher rather than LFR.

Seriously, why do people give so much of a fuck about what other people are doing in LFR?
    Because they have to "prove" their superiority, demand that we recognise it.
    Instead of making that judgement ourselves.
    I respect a player for reasons other than their item level or dps.
    I can admire skill, but not arrogance.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-03-25 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think 200k dps is a fair requirement for Guldan.

Most people were over 200k in EN, it's two raids later now.......

I have to believe that the players under 200k were either botting or afk'ing or basically died immediately.

Remember: that fight also gives you that buff button to increase your dps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I agree. Doing 200k means you're not pulling your weight at all and you shouldn't rely on others to do the work for you. Seriously, if you can't do over 200k you're making an effort to not do damage.
    What? At the minimum ilvl you can be to enter lfr, on an average ST spec, on a fight like Gul'dan with combat downtimes. 200k is not easy to hit for really fresh players.

300k dps was the dps check requirement for mythic ursoc.