Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Couple points I want to touch on here from the post. If that's what they consider their end game then they should focus on getting a little better because even a half retarded monkey in blue gear can do 200k dps. Anyone actually doing under 200k literally does a few casts, a few attacks and then either afks as a caster or afk auto attacks. As for hoping it gets handled sooner rather than later, no nothing needs to change, LFR is a joke, people need to get their act together and realize "hey I actually have to do something and I'm not gonna be handed loot."

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I think 200k dps is a fair requirement for Guldan.

Most people were over 200k in EN, it's two raids later now.......

I have to believe that the players under 200k were either botting or afk'ing or basically died immediately.

Remember: that fight also gives you that buff button to increase your dps as well.
    That nooby players wouldn't know how to use, they'd lose the majority of them to fire dmg shortly after.

Good. LFR should be reserved as a reward for people who have cleared normal+ so they can get their tier sets completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    The only thing I'm getting from that post is ~12 people who "clear normal+" aren't putting out enough DPS to carry LFR Gul'dan - only 6 people at 400k+?

FWIW I wouldn't kick anyone, but that surprised me. If there's enough people to pass a vote to kick people then... Well, that's that. That's how the system works - Why should the majority have to waste their time wiping so that the stacking buff can carry the rest? All about perspective.
    Mind, if they clear normal, 12 people who can clear normal should be able to EASILY carry a few slackers in LFR. In fact, if you took a raid team of 12 people that cleared normal and part of heroic, that team could clean LFR by itself alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Couple points I want to touch on here from the post. If that's what they consider their end game then they should focus on getting a little better because even a half retarded monkey in blue gear can do 200k dps. Anyone actually doing under 200k literally does a few casts, a few attacks and then either afks as a caster or afk auto attacks. As for hoping it gets handled sooner rather than later, no nothing needs to change, LFR is a joke, people need to get their act together and realize "hey I actually have to do something and I'm not gonna be handed loot."
    That's completely wrong.. 300k in mythic EN ST was a lot, and the dps check for ursoc. Now removed 30-40ilvls, remove a lot of class knowledge, add in combat downtime. And woah! People are 170-200k dps. Shocker.

When looking at warcraftlogs for logs on normal guldan and then checking the lowest bracket. You can see a range 0f 810-840 geared people from various classes doing easily way over 200k, all the way up to 400k. I would say expecting 200k minimum from people that have in almost all cases more gear then that is fairly normal, anyone doing below that is either afking or doesnt know how to play their class properly which in both cases means they dont belong in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    If you are doing under 200k in the item level you need to queue for Gul'dan then you are just pressing one button and watching tv or actively trying to be bad, so no I have no bad feelings when ppl like that get kicked from LFR Gul'dan. Because no one wants to suffer 4-5 wipe until the ppl actually playing the game have enough dps/healing to carry the bads.
    This x10000000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, if the raid wipes to berserk 2+ times with Gul'dan at 20%+ isn't kicking the bottom dps your best shot of ending this quickly?
    For sure, 100%. But usually in those cases, there is a dps not doing 100k, someone who's just auto attacking or hitting 1 button. That should be where you go first to kick players. Tbh Imo beserk timers shouldn't exist in lfr. Just because it's lfr, if the people who need it most, get kicked, it's a pretty average system.

On my DH alt, first week I could do lfr, I was in my aoe build, went in and did star augur. I was doing 175k dps, despite trying very hard and having a decent idea of what to do. While my actual ilvl wasn't lfr ready(My equipped was like 5 ilvls under), I still had a decent idea of how to play, more than the average lfr player should be expected to have. After I switched to ST spec because they'd said anyone doing under 200k would be kicked, I managed to do 205k dps. I'd used a rune I had in my bags too. It's a shitty system, we wiped that attempt too, so people doing 170-190 got kicked, aswell as 3 people doing under 100k.

The 3 doing under 100k should have been kicked, and we should have moved on after that, because we got him to 2% hp. But group mentality started and they were gone.

There will always be something weird to narrate about LFR... I hope the guys who were "fired", quickly joined a new raid and got the boss killed..fast.

That thread is all over the place. Got people who agree with the kicking getting burred while others highly upvoted in the first page. OP goes from blaming tuning to blaming mechanics after others blamed mechanics and rants on others.

Then the unsurprising complaints of abuse of kicking advocating to abuse kicking in another manner.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-03-25 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But then again, people shouldn't be expected to carry, bad mentality to show. As well, 200k dps is a rather simple amount of DPS to achieve.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The amount of people defending people doing less than 200k dps in that official thread is staggering, the minimum itemlevel to join Guldan is 835.
    Now I understand that there might be a handful of people doing half of what they are supposed to do relative to their ilvl, but when half the raid is not pulling those numbers there obviously is a problem.

And yes, also what people write is not wrong: Doing mechanics is better than dps. But lets face it, usually those people are the ones that also have no idea about the fight. And additionally: Having people with higher itemlevel makes it possible to completely skip some mechanics, for example for lfr guldan you can solosoak the chains with 3,1m+ life, so why should people settle with lower geared people when the allmighty random sea might wash some mythic raider ashore.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That's completely wrong.. 300k in mythic EN ST was a lot, and the dps check for ursoc. Now removed 30-40ilvls, remove a lot of class knowledge, add in combat downtime. And woah! People are 170-200k dps. Shocker.
    Sorry not sorry, I can pull 230k minimum on fresh 110s with minimal knowledge of what I'm supposed to be doing. The game isn't hard, the classes aren't complex, people are just lazy.

Deleted
    What is the ilvl requirement for entiner Nighthold LFR, like 845? If you can't do 200k+ DPS with that you're not even trying, and the group have the right to remove any players who do not live up to whatever requirements has been set by the group.

Anyone doing under 200k should be kicked. Its absolutely disgusting on a 3 target cleave opener with a damage buff special action button, you have people only doing 150k.

As someone who does a lot of LFR so far in legion and a lot in WoD. Number 1 reason why someone is doing a lot worse? just not actually using their abilities. I remember one time on LFR achimonde I was watching this mage, who seem to take a 2-3 second pause between every single fireball cast. Like is that the person we should be catering LFR towards? someone who literally has half the actions per minute than another player?

We had to do the same thing today on Tich, we simply wiped 2 times to berserk, we decided to kick everyone who was doing less than ~150k (yeah, that low), and sadly we kicked quite many people T_T It's funny how some guys tried to avoid being kicked by ninja pulling the boss

A lot of people just AFK and hope to be carried.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-03-25 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Sorry not sorry, I can pull 230k minimum on fresh 110s with minimal knowledge of what I'm supposed to be doing. The game isn't hard, the classes aren't complex, people are just lazy.
    Which spec? Because 230k on a fresh 110 ST is a load of bs, you're only 70k off mythic ursoc lvls of dps. Again, I'm a far from lazy player, and 5ilvls under the lfr requirement, couldn't do 200k with aoe spec, only 205k with st spec

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Remove any and all possible power rewards for Normal+ raiders from LFR, so we never have to queue it and inconvenience you 200K dps dudes.

After that, you can slog it out with Gul'dan at 10 Determination stacks, knowing that no Mythic raider will ever come to replace the leavers. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Blizzard bribing us raiders with AP and legendaries and TF gear to come help you is disgusting. These demographics should never mix.
    while i wouldnt put it this harshly, in a sense i agree.

people who do normal/heroic/mythic going into LFR basically just helps those in LFR. if you can't be inconvenienced enough to understand the very basics of your class and pull a reasonable level of dps and not stand in the bad, why should i sit through wipe after wipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Which spec? Because 230k on a fresh 110 ST is a load of bs, you're only 70k off mythic ursoc lvls of dps. Again, I'm a far from lazy player, and 5ilvls under the lfr requirement, couldn't do 200k with aoe spec, only 205k with st spec
    You're comparing Ursoc from 3 months ago to now when you can get AK 20 the second you hit 110. I can break 230k on ANY toon, any class. It doesn't matter. Shadow Priest, Fury Warrior, Ele Shaman, Assassination Rogue, Affliction Lock. All specs I've done it with in the last month.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2017-03-25 at 09:26 PM.

Honestly on Gul'dan first thing I'd ask is to kick everyone who is a non tank and has damage taken from Fel Scythe.
    Bad tanks derp fel scythe into the melee quite often