Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Am I the only one that feels a Cyborg movie should have come out first? Unless they are doing his origins in this movie that is.
    The only one of them that's getting an origins movie before JL comes out is Wonder Woman. The rest will likely just get a 2 minute flashback origin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Well, least they didn't do what other movie trailers like to do these days, reveal all the parts and leave you not guessing.
    It's only the first trailer...plenty of time for them to spoil the rest of the movie.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Aquaman not being Blonde.
    I'd say it's blonde enough. Over at Marvel they've got a Captain America with light brown hair and we've even seen a nearly-blonde Batman in the films before (referring of course to the Val Kilmer version).

Personally, I'm fine with Aquaman not having the hair of a Ken doll.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The only one of them that's getting an origins movie before JL comes out is Wonder Woman. The rest will likely just get a 2 minute flashback origin.

Thats what I figured, and it seems off to me. I mean I know dc fans will know who he is. Outside that though I see a lot of people wondering who he is and why he is in the justice league.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to grab some more cash with the cow I see.
    In the meantime other series/movies get discontinued because people prefer watching actors standing in front of a blue screen.
    That's my main gripe with Movies and Series nowadays: go for visuals instead of actually acting/story quality.
    Guess I'm a salty person.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Cyborg looks like shit, they prob shouldn't have went full cgi. And his wrists are nearly pencil thin, Bruce could prob snap those fuckers without even trying.

- Oh and he looks too much like a Michael Bay transformer.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2017-03-25 at 09:16 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I think you underestimate Teen Titans...

I figured that would fall under dc fans. Which aren't the people I'm talking about.

Your average Joe know will know names like Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman, Batman. Not so much on cyborg. At least imo. I could be wrong.

Only thing i don't like about cyborg is that hes to slim/small, he should be more bulky. Less soccer player and more football player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Also, why is the Flash's lightning/speed force blue...?
    Blue: Blue lightning generation is the result of an individual speedster who artificially develops/boosts a connection through a strong enough usage of the "Velocity".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    >Aquaman not being Blonde. Whelp off to a poor start so far. Could've at least dyed his hair.
    Right? same goes for Barry btw....
    I was wacthing this and all I thought was: Why do they hate blondes so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    What is that Flash suit :/
    The self made suit Barry constructed with stolen ceramic nasa heat plates, Wayne makes him a new suit in the movie, no pics of that yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    This movie looks lame. I think it's gonna fail hard.

Also, why is the Flash's lightning/speed force blue...?
    I guess that depends on what you consider "fail-hard", the movie, regardless of quality, will make a billion.

And I dont know I fucking hate the Zoom lightning.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Looks good enough to waste two hours on once a Blu-Ray quality stream is up online.

Deleted
    Aquaman looked cool, didn't know much about him but seeing the blonde comic book character, it looked way too generic.
    Flash looks like Flash.
    Didn't care for the rest, Batman seemed less cringe though..

Who is the villain n what does he/she/it want?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post

I guess that depends on what you consider "fail-hard", the movie, regardless of quality, will make a billion.
    Well, BVS made almost 900 million but, in a certain respect, it still "failed hard" even from a financial standpoint when compared to Civil War and even Deadpool. (Yes, BvS had a larger box office than Deadpool...but it also had a much higher production budget...so at the end of the day Deadpool was a more successful film.)

- - - Updated - - -

Thats what I figured, and it seems off to me. I mean I know dc fans will know who he is. Outside that though I see a lot of people wondering who he is and why he is in the justice league.
    I think they are hoping that seeing Cyborg and Aquaman in Justice League will hype people up to see their solo films more than having them in solo films would hype them up for Justice League.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Well, BVS made almost 900 million but, in a certain respect, it still "failed hard" even from a financial standpoint when compared to Civil War and even Deadpool. (Yes, BvS had a larger box office than Deadpool...but it also had a much higher production budget...so at the end of the day Deadpool was a more successful film.)

A movie that makes almost a billion dollars before, in no way failed hard, financially. Just saying.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I think they just figure folks that don't know Cyborg wouldn't see the Cyborg movie, but might after seeing him in Justice League.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    And you base this one a couple of 20 second trailers?
    Yes, actually. The character interactions seem hollow and forced. The humor attempts are also weak. The effects and fights will be dope, no doubt. It will be, visually, a good movie. Plot, story, character development and interactions...it seems pretty bad in that regard. I've seen nothing to show otherwise. And I just saw the trailer too.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

uber meh, I got a lot more interest in the Wonder Woman movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Blue: Blue lightning generation is the result of an individual speedster who artificially develops/boosts a connection through a strong enough usage of the "Velocity".
    This isn't CW flash or have anything to do with CW flash continuity.

In the comic books lightning color for a speedster is based on their speed and connection to the speedforce. Red being the slowest and blue and indigo being the fastest.

A more simple explanation is color contrast for the movie effects. Blue stands out a lot more on a red suit then orange does. Either way I'm overall fine with the design.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    I could literally not care less about Aquaman's hair color. I've been reading comics since the 70s and I have no idea why so many 'fans' get hung up on the most ridiculous shit like this. Barry Allen in the comics is a blonde and neither actor portraying him is, and who cares so long as the character is enjoyable!
    The difference being, Barry Allen being Blonde doesn't matter, he could have purple hair and it would still be Barry Allen.

Aquamans entire origin Story was based on him being Blonde. It was the reason why he was kicked out of Atlantis as a Child and abandoned on a Reef, due to the fact Blonde hair was seen as a Curse to the Atlanteans who were a predominately Black haired Race and the only other Blonde Person in their history was a Evil dude.

So yeah, I couldn't give a fuck about how they made other characters look, I only care when they change looks when they have an actual meaning to the character.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-03-25 at 11:26 PM.

Almost anyone can make a decent trailer. At this point, going into a DC movie expecting it to live up to the hype is like going into a Transformers movie expecting that maybe it won't be garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A movie that makes almost a billion dollars before, in no way failed hard, financially. Just saying.
    Again, it comes down to how you look at it. The Return on Investment was not as high as they had projected it to be. They wanted Civil War money and they ended up with just a little over half of that. I'm not saying it was a flop...but it was a disappointment to WB profit-wise.