Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But yes. Russiagate continues to snowball.
    I mean, you could characterize it as continuing to snowball, or you could say that left-wing accusations continue to fail to find purchase. Nothing substantive has come out, in spite of all the accusations and "scandals", that shows in any way that the Trump team colluded with Russia to affect the election, which is really what this is all about.

I hate to bring up Hillary, and please don't misunderstand, but there's more evidence Hillary colluded with the media to affect the election than there is Trump colluded with Russia to affect the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    For a lot of people Clinton was just the lesser of two evils as opposed to some Trump voters who saw him as the second coming of Cheetos.
    Fixed that for you

Sorry couldn't resist.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    For a lot of people Clinton was just the lesser of two evils as opposed to some Trump voters who saw him as the second coming of Jesus.
    If you're looking to equivocate a little more effectively, you're looking for, "for a lot of people Clinton was just the lesser of two evils and for a lot of people Trump was the lesser of two evils". If you just want to troll then you should at least fully commit and go with "to a lot of Trump voters who saw him as the second coming of Jesus". You should be able to have managed this on your own. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    or you could say that left-wing accusations continue to fail to find purchase.
    You could also say that Trump is a sane,rational and competent president... but we are trying to avoid outright lies here.

We DO NOT know if Trump was involved in the Russia stuff personally.
    We DO KNOW that the Trump inner campaign and inner circle was involved in Russia heavily.

Given the second, it seems reasonable to assume Trump was involved and investigate.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like plenty of others have said, holding back on my judgement till I see something tangible. Having said that: the issue with Trump's Team and Russia seems to be, continually, getting deeper, rather than shallower.

Edit:
    Clarified what I said: when I spoke of "Trump" I meant "Trump's team".
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-03-26 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Like plenty of others have said, holding back on my judgement till I see something tangible. Having said that: the issue with Trump and Russia seems to be, continually, getting deeper, rather than shallower.
    The big emphasis here is that we don't yet have any evidence on Trump's personal involvement. My current view is that the people around Trump were involved, but Trump just isn't smart enough to have been involved, nor sane enough to have been trusted to keep it quiet.

So I currently give the benefit of the doubt to Trump as being an unwitting tool of Putin and some US assistants.

Now - I'm not sure if that is good or bad news, having someone so incompetent as president that they weren't a party to their own rise to power.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact: Anyone who thinks Trump is doing just fine is delusional and/or ignorant ... that's an undeniable fact.

rational people know something is seriously wrong
    'We' did win on November 8th 2016.... when 'we' won by 3 million votes.

Correct me if I'm wrong mister "rational" guy but doesn't the US elect it's president based on an electoral college system meaning that people in democrat or republican dominated states don't vote? That literally makes the popular vote meaningless since republicans in California won't vote nor will democrats in Texas so the numbers won't ever represent what they would be if the president actually got elected using a popular vote.

I'm pretty sure you can't go beat the living shit out of a bunch of grade school playing football and then claim you won based on MMA rules. But hey, you're the one that's rational and not delusional or ignorant so maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong mister "rational" guy but doesn't the US elect it's president based on an electoral college system meaning that people in democrat or republican dominated states don't vote?
    Correct - I was fixing up the date of the relevant election which you incorrectly stated was the 8th of November, not the outcome.... the date of the election Trump won was December 19th.

Correct - I was fixing up the date of the relevant election which you incorrectly stated was the 8th of November, not the outcome.... the date of the election Trump won was December 19th.
    He won the one on the 8th as well since the competition was for electoral college votes and not for the popular vote. You can't say someone won something that wasn't ever a competition. By that logic, I won the popular vote for the US presidency on the 15th of November 2016.

I doubt that's true, but there isn't much doubt that the Trump team is doing their level best to throw his ass under the bus. They want him and Manafort to go down in flames, so they can hopefully salvage the Trump presidency, and actually get something done.

He won the one on the 8th as well since the competition was for electoral college votes and not for the popular vote. You can't say someone won something that wasn't ever a competition. By that logic, I won the popular vote for the US presidency on the 15th of November 2016.
    You ignorance of the election process doesn't really need you advertising it.

The EC didn't vote on 11-18.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

He won the one on the 8th
    No - he lost on the 8th.... please check the facts on that.

He lost the election on the 8th of November and won the presidency on the 19th of December.

Super skeptical of this, but if it ends up going anywhere that will be absolutely huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...dammit...don't make me say it...

Fine. CNN is too biased to be trusted when saying this.

God, I need a shower. Ughghghghgh.

No - he lost on the 8th.... please check the facts on that.

He lost the election on the 8th of November and won the presidency on the 19th of December.
    I understand that being as delusional as you and the guy above are requires a lobotomy, but this is what was voted for on the 8th of December:

"Voters selected members of the Electoral College in each state, in most cases by "winner-takes-all" plurality; those state electors in turn voted for a new president and vice president on December 19, 2016.While Clinton received about 2.9 million more votes nationwide, a margin of 2.1%, Trump won 30 states worth a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available."

The competition on the 8th wasn't in any way, shape or form for the popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Fine. CNN is too biased to be trusted when saying this.
    The science disagrees with you .... in terms of average US bias (not absolute bias) - CNN is the the right of centre, just.

Source : https://datascience.berkeley.edu/data-media-map-bitly/

- - - Updated - - -

The competition on the 8th wasn't in any way, shape or form for the popular vote.
    Correct, it was to choose who got to vote in the real election on the 19th of December... I was only ever correcting the DATE of the election that Trump won, not the validity of it.

The science disagrees with you .... in terms of average US bias (not absolute bias) - CNN is the the right of centre, just.

Source : https://datascience.berkeley.edu/data-media-map-bitly/
    TIL 2013 articles based on 2012 data are relevant for 2016 and 2017 when talking about a completely different group of people.

I understand that being as delusional as you and the guy above are requires a lobotomy, but this is what was voted for on the 8th of December:

"Voters selected members of the Electoral College in each state, in most cases by "winner-takes-all" plurality; those state electors in turn voted for a new president and vice president on December 19, 2016.While Clinton received about 2.9 million more votes nationwide, a margin of 2.1%, Trump won 30 states worth a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available."

Stop.

Name the fucking date right now the EC voted and explain for us if the members of the EC have to vote the way the 11-8 went. Do it right now before you insult us again.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

TIL 2013 articles based on 2012 data are relevant for 2016 and 2017 when talking about a completely different group of people.
    Excellent - good that you learned something today then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Stop.

Name the fucking date right now the EC voted and explain for us if the members of the EC have to vote the way the 11-8 went. Do it right now before you insult us again.
    I don't really need to say anything more to insult you guys, anyone know exactly what I'd write anyway after reading what you wrote. And just fyi, I'm not "insulting" you, I'm describing you.

No wonder you have issues with immigrants coming and "stealing your jobs" in the US, you education system is a joke.