Deleted

Did the Barrelquests change?

While it's a wierd concern, it's bothering me quite a lot.
    I did three of them on three different chars on Saturday and I noticed that there is more time until they shuffle again as well as there being more space between them. Only have some guildies comment on the time until they shuffle, not about the spacing.
    Maybe the first Boss in Nelthations Lair changed too? I wasn't in there recently so I don't know.

PS: On Eu realms

Yeah, first boss in Nelth's Lair is definitely deep breathing more

Yea, the barrels only move 6 times now, it used to be 11 moves.

Seeing as you can make a macro to mark the right one, I guess blizzard decided that there was no need to make it really challenging.

Deleted
    Good, I'm not going crazy, phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Seeing as you can make a macro to mark the right one, I guess blizzard decided that there was no need to make it really challenging.
    Well, it went from near frequently near impossible to trivial ... they should have made it reasonable all the time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

i mean, it wasn't really hard in the first place.

but i definitely noticed a difference today.

If only they could fix Like The Wind so it's not so latency dependent. All the other Kirin Tor world quests can be completed with hundreds of latency, but not LTW.

Yep they made it easier even more. People are using addons so they thought why bother.