Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't get how people pull such low DPS sometimes. Especially when they have plenty of gear. It's like, are you just not pressing buttons? You can only fuck up a rotation so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Will never happen. Pretty sure LFR has the biggest participation numbers of all difficulties of raiding. Most of the idiots I see in LFR are in fact Mythic geared raiders who AFK their way and clearly underperform, that should clearly send Blizzard a signal so they should remove Mythic difficulty from raids!
    LOL. I queue LFR a hour as a healer for HFC one zone and cant enter.

LFR is toxic and never works.
    1. Before WoD, you can get tiers from LFR. That made this game 5 raid difficulties. Blizz doesn't want people for doing so and removed tiers from LFR.
    2. In Wod, tiers were removed from the LFR and people stop doing it. == bribe people for doing contents. => w/o bribing, people will never join this content=>LFR is shit
    3. In Legion, LFR starts to bribe people tiers and legendaries as before. LOL, people start to kick dps under 200k dps. #JUSTICE

Great. Even blizz bribes people for doing LFR, LFR will still die by its toxicity.
    Last edited by nspeil; 2017-03-26 at 06:24 AM.

Good, get bent for playing badly. Tired of societies pity party for underachieving scumbags creeping into video games. The SJW's crying and downvoting in that thread just strengthens the desire to go into LFR to continue dispensing justice.

Will never happen. Pretty sure LFR has the biggest participation numbers of all difficulties of raiding. Most of the idiots I see in LFR are in fact Mythic geared raiders who AFK their way and clearly underperform, that should clearly send Blizzard a signal so they should remove Mythic difficulty from raids!
    I bet it will happen. That is #justice. All convenience bring such issues.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9866679?page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrigan
    Suffice to say this is the price of convienence that comes with any automated looking for group tool.

Thankfully Blizzard has put systems in place to make sure checks and balances are kept. Systems like voting to kick trouble makers and other undesirables are proof of this.

Don't want to get kicked? Don't be bad or have a stupid name. Respect yourself and your character and you will not be kicked.

If you don't? Be ready for justice.
    I queue as a tank and a healer friend of mine pretty regularly. We often vote to kick people who are doing things that we deem insufferable. Things such as:

1. Doing bad DPS.
    2. Not knowing how a dungeon or fight mechanics work.
    3. Having a low item level.
    4. Being annoying and / or having a stupid name.

Since she and I are a tank/healer combination the other DPS immediately vote "Yes" to keep us appeased lest they suffer another 30 or 40 minute queue because we have been known to both ditch insufferable groups and simply requeue for an instant pop.

Life is good.
    Oh! This reminds me of something that happened just today too.

We were doing a random eye for the daily and had a Demon Hunter in the group with a name referencing a certain female organ. We cleared the dungeon all of the way up to the final boss and before pulling I initiated a vote kick with the following reason:

"Kick or we leave." We of course being myself and my healer friend.

The vote immediately went through and the DH with the vile name was removed and I instantly pulled.

#justice
    LFRers hate LFR. People who defend LFR here never really do LFR a lot. I do LFR twice every week since it bribes me Legendary and I really hate it.
    Last edited by nspeil; 2017-03-26 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    LOL. I queue LFR a hour as a healer for HFC one zone and cant enter.

LFR is toxic and never works.
    1. Before WoD, you can get tiers from LFR. That made this game 5 raid difficulties. Blizz doesn't want people for doing so and removed tiers from LFR.
    2. In Wod, tiers were removed from the LFR and people stop doing it. == bribe people for doing contents. => w/o bribing, people will never join this content=>LFR is shit
    3. In Legion, LFR starts to bribe people tiers and legendaries as before. LOL, people start to kick dps under 200k dps. #JUSTICE

Great. Even blizz bribes people for doing LFR, LFR will die by its toxic.
    So....What are you saying is that people would still do Normal/Heroic/Mythic if it didn't give anything, since only LFR suffers from this "bribing"?

We can come into a conclusion that Normal/Heroic/Mythic is shit, because it rewards tier gear and I'm pretty sure no one also would do them if it did not do so. Because literally no one ever did WoD LFR, with or without tier, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why are you watching TV when you are supposed to be focusing on the group content? You are just one of the perfect examples why LFR should be removed imo.
    I don't do lfr. But ok.

So....What are you saying is that people would still do Normal/Heroic/Mythic if it didn't give anything, since only LFR suffers from this "bribing"?

We can come into a conclusion that Normal/Heroic/Mythic is shit, because it rewards tier gear and I'm pretty sure no one also would do them if it did not do so. Because literally no one ever did WoD LFR, with or without tier, right?
    normal/heroic/mythic giving you gears are not for bribing you. It helps you for further progression and that is how raiding works. LFR is TOURIST mode which equals to no reason for giving you gears.

Don't think that was the point. WoD LFR still gave you loot, it just wasn't the same as normal/heroic/mythic. Clearly that didn't work as nobody did it, so much for casuals needs LFR. Casuals need goals, if you're a casual and your only raiding experience is fucking LFR i can easily understand why some casuals dislike raiding.

I hope they finally remove LFR and make normal even easier but still made for group finder and not queue -> go AFK-mode. LFR gives raiding a bad reputation.

200 as the threshold maybe feels high, 150 might be more appropriate.

You do have to put the foot down on dps sometimes though, I remember hitting enrage on LFR archimonde with 23 people alive because most of the dps were under 15k. We kicked about ten people and destroyed him the next attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    200 as the threshold maybe feels high, 150 might be more appropriate.

You do have to put the foot down on dps sometimes though, I remember hitting enrage on LFR archimonde with 23 people alive because most of the dps were under 15k. We kicked about ten people and destroyed him the next attempt.
    Most of the time you can find 5-6 people just auto-attacking/doing damage in opener and then going afk.

normal/heroic/mythic giving you gears are not for bribing you. It helps you for further progression and that is how raiding works. LFR is TOURIST mode which equals to no reason for giving you gears.
    LFR is a form of character progression no matter how much you try to undermine it. It exactly does what it is supposed to, to give you loot according to the difficulty (lowest item level loot of all difficulties) and shows you how the story goes. You confuse bribing with a reward. Reward is there to make sure people actually keep doing it (just like with any raiding) so the queue will not die. Reward HAS to be here because people want to see that personal character progression without hitting a wall.

LFR loot is a GREAT stepping stone into higher difficulties of raiding for those who wish to do so, for the others it remains the pinnacle of their character progress, which is their own choice in case they do not seek further raiding.

The only reason no one talks about LFR boss progression is because it is intended to have an automated group organization to serve the majority of the players that have their own constraints that prevents them from actively from searching for raiding guilds.

Mass kickfests like this are terrible, but in the two I've personally witnessed over the years of LFR, both had people calling out names and in both I slipped the original dickwad that demanded the kicks into the chat spam and successfully got them kicked. One of those times, apparently that person was part of a group and they were raging hard at me when they realized. It was one of the best memories I have of this entire game. Still makes me chuckle to this day. I wish I saved a chat log or a screenshot.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

LFR is a form of character progression no matter how much you try to undermine it. It exactly does what it is supposed to, to give you loot according to the difficulty (lowest item level loot of all difficulties) and shows you how the story goes. You confuse bribing with a reward. Reward is there to make sure people actually keep doing it (just like with any raiding) so the queue will not die. Reward HAS to be here because people want to see that personal character progression without hitting a wall.

LFR loot is a GREAT stepping stone into higher difficulties of raiding for those who wish to do so, for the others it remains the pinnacle of their character progress, which is their own choice in case they do not seek further raiding.

The only reason no one talks about LFR boss progression is because it is intended to have an automated group organization to serve the majority of the players that have their own constraints that prevents them from actively from searching for raiding guilds.
    LFR is TOURIST mode and not progression. It provides for CASUAL PLAYERS who don't need gear and just want to see the contents. So gears should be removed. #JUSTICE

LFR is TOURIST mode and not progression. It provides for people who don't need gear and just want to see the contents. So gears should be removed. #JUSTICE
    Still got it wrong I see.

You are delusional if you think people just do it for seeing the story, they damn well want their characters (and alts) geared that way. But go on fighting your hopeless crusade, I'm sure the day Blizzard wants to kill their biggest fanbase (the so-called casuals that some mistake for low-skilled) they'll remove it and go the way of WildStar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    That's why you don't touch anything, so you don't appear on recount.
    LMAO this works good, also stand in melee so people don't see you doing nothing.

Also rofl at people thinking LFR is for character progression (ilvl), a better progression method is wait until a new patch comes out with welfare gear and get that, instead of wasting time farming LFR each week for supposed "progression". I don't even know why people farm content for gear unless they require it doing Heroic/Mythic prog, because otherwise all it does is let you do stuff you already do faster.
    Last edited by Daffan; 2017-03-26 at 06:48 AM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Still got it wrong I see.

You are delusional if you think people just do it for seeing the story, they damn well want their characters (and alts) geared that way. But go on fighting your hopeless crusade, I'm sure the day Blizzard wants to kill their biggest fanbase (the so-called casuals that some mistake for low-skilled) they'll remove it and go the way of WildStar!
    Just delete lfr if people really need it to gear up. Let them join normal and heroic guilds. fine

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    LMAO this works good, also stand in melee so people don't see you doing nothing.

Also rofl at people thinking LFR is for character progression, a better progression method is wait until a new patch comes out with welfare gear and get that, instead of wasting time farming LFR each week for supposed "progression"
    Yeah, just like you can not raid Mythic and wait for next expansion for better gear anyway, good argument right there sir. LFR may give gear that is an upgrade for you, thus it literally is character progression, you can't argue otherwise.

LFR is TOURIST mode and not progression. It provides for CASUAL PLAYERS who don't need gear and just want to see the contents. So gears should be removed. #JUSTICE
    No one would do LFR if that were the case, we do it on mains to increase bad luck protection & alts to get gear because if you don't have a regular guild run doing normals(we only do heroic, people pug normals) everyone wants over geared people to carry them for normals+ so LFR helps progress your alts

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    No one would do LFR if that were the case, we do it on mains to increase bad luck protection & alts to get gear because if you don't have a regular guild run doing normals(we only do heroic, people pug normals) everyone wants over geared people to carry them for normals+ so LFR helps progress your alts
    =>LFR survives by bribing people for doing it = cancer

Also works for arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just like you can not raid Mythic and wait for next expansion for better gear anyway, good argument right there sir. LFR may give gear that is an upgrade for you, thus it literally is character progression, you can't argue otherwise.
    I edited my post before checking replies. plz looksie
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.