Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    Best part is
    ahh that means I just get a 905 version of disappointment

15+ Year Old Account
    Would doing higher than 10 give more AP than an 10?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Would doing higher than 10 give more AP than an 10?
    currently ap doesnt increase after + 10. i dont think they change that in 7.2 though i could be wrong havent been 100% up2date with the changes.

anybody have info about ap every dungeon drop for every bracket (2-3/4-6/7-9/10+)?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Cant find any info on if loot ilvl drop changes in m+
    Normal Mythic dungeons drop 865, so that means u get 870 starting at lvl 2?

Also did anyone do M+ on PTR? How did it feel?
    Mythic 2: 875
    Mythic 3: 880
    Mythic 4: 885
    Mythic 5: 890
    Mythic 6: 890
    Mythic 7: 895
    Mythic 8: 895
    Mythic 9: 900
    Mythic 10+: 905

literally off the front page
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Quote Originally Posted by almaderp View Post
    literally off the front page
    Which was posted a day after he asked. Being aware of the timeline of events is a good skill to have.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    I believe I saw on reddit getting about 2.3x AP from HoV compared to MoS, but still it took roughly 3 times longer to do HoV. For that particular comparison spamming maw ended up being better.
    Plus its a longer time commitment even if they were equal AP/hr (not to mention having to play well for a longer period of time for loot purposes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Plus its a longer time commitment even if they were equal AP/hr (not to mention having to play well for a longer period of time for loot purposes)
    It is much easier to get 1 HOV key than 3 MOS keys though.

so how much AP exactly do we get from HoV and MoS with AKlvl26 ?
    Last edited by tankelele; 2017-03-31 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    so how much AP exactly do we get from HoV and MoS with AKlvl26 ?

Neltharion's lair 15 gave 1.2 million AP, plus about 100K for each additional level (NL 17 gave 1.4M).

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well, you can still get the artifact skin from doing it.
    Which is totally worth it depending on your spec. I still need to get my Shaman weap skins.

The info was on the front page 2 days ago? How can you say you can't find any info lol
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Google search "7.2 Mythic+" and you should come across a range of pages..

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Only up to +10 will give higher ilvl gear, but the higher level you do, the more AP you get from your weekly chest, and the AP amount keeps increasing until +30 where it stops increasing

Quote Originally Posted by jimentoez View Post
    Only up to +10 will give higher ilvl gear, but the higher level you do, the more AP you get from your weekly chest, and the AP amount keeps increasing until +30 where it stops increasing
    This is not really confirmed. It is only confirmed that AP keeps scaling INSIDE the dungeon to +30 but they did not say anything about the weekly chest?
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    This is not really confirmed. It is only confirmed that AP keeps scaling INSIDE the dungeon to +30 but they did not say anything about the weekly chest?
    The "+30 scaling" quote is referring to the weekly chest. Dungeon AP scales with level of key and certain dungeons award less than average AP per run (MoS) or higher than average (HoV/Arc).

Someone told me that high M+ (>10) will continue to improve your weekly chest AP all the way up to +30! not sure what their source was.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Mythic 2: 875
    Mythic 3: 880
    Mythic 4: 885
    Mythic 5: 890
    Mythic 6: 890
    Mythic 7: 895
    Mythic 8: 895
    Mythic 9: 900
    Mythic 10+: 905

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    This chart isn't complete. There is another level at +15 where a new tier of AP is rewarded. I just completed a +19 DHT and it gave 1.2 million (at AK 26) along with 4 100kish tokens. This would suggest +15 is a new baseline level and each level after it rewards the same +1 100k token that each level above Mythic +10 rewards.

My guess is that Mythic +20 is also a new baseline tier of AP rewards, but haven't completed a +20 to confirm.

Edit* Arcway +15 gives 1.5 million AP (still AK 26). Just as another reference point.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-04-02 at 06:29 PM.