Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Sanctions should have happened when Russsia allegedly used polonium on British soil.. Some acts just should never be allowed.
    What happened to seth rich?. Allegedly the Nigerians had yellow cake they were going to sell to Iraq also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    CNN is an awesome source of fake news.
    Amen to that.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 06:57 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    What happened to seth rich?. Allegedly the Nigerians had yellow cake they were going to sell to Iraq also.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison...der_Litvinenko

Was what i was thinking off..

Edit:

Washington is not british soil atm? [Seth Rich]

But its all bullshit, the cia can mimic anything and put it on someone else. They can hack a computer and leave fingerprints of Russia or any other country on it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    But its all bullshit, the cia can mimic anything and put it on someone else.
    Why exactly would the CIA murder a defected former FSB officer?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, it would be, when you blame Obama without a reason. This describes you, not any reason that made Obama special in the eyes of IC. You have yet to give a reason IC would do this to support Obama, other than blame division that you are propagating...
    Ya okay, out in left field here. Agree to disagree and all that.

Why exactly would the CIA murder a defected former FSB officer?
    To use as propaganda like what you are doing right now. The CIA is counter intelligence, its their job to lie and cause trouble.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    To use as propaganda like what you are doing right now.

IS that why they murdered Olof Palme too?

IS that why they murdered Olof Palme too?
    I don't even know who that is. I'm guessing the guy who was opposition to putin.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know who that is.
    I remember when he died. I think everyone knew his name then

Former Statsminister in Sweden, obviously he was murdered (he was shot obviously)

Edit: no CIA did not do that but thought you'd claim they did that too

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Organic? Are you going to refer to IC leaks as organic? Because most of these IC leaks have amounted to nothing, and there is strong suspicion that they're coming out of Obama loyalists. There's nothing organic about a lot of these stories.
    "There is a strong suspicion" is code for "Trump and his team are trying to spin it that way"?

Clearly, there are a lot of factions in the White House and beyond that Trump has been deeply divisive even in the ranks of Republicans. Basically anyone could be leaking this stuff. It's probably a lot of people.

Remember that time Spicer had his staff turn in their phones to check for leaks in his own team? And it immediately leaked. Hint, hint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I remember when he died. I think everyone knew his name then

Former Statsminister in Sweden, obviously he was murdered
    The problem is they keep giving us misinformation so much to start wars that we don't believe anymore. They flat out lied about the Iraq war and fooled us. They start shit and blame it on someone else all the fucking time.

But its all bullshit, the cia can mimic anything and put it on someone else. They can hack a computer and leave fingerprints of Russia or any other country on it.
    So can Russia. So can... like anyone.

Is this seriously the first time you've heard of a false flag operation? It's been a tool of espionage for as long as we've had flags.

And considering the right wing lunatic fringe has been claiming everything they don't like is a false flag operation for years now, I don't believe for a minute you haven't heard of it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is they keep giving us misinformation so much to start wars that we don't believe anymore. They flat out lied about the Iraq war and fooled us.
    There is this way of thinking

The easiest solution is often the right one

The ones with the greater motive are the ones who are more attractive as suspects

Some long contrived path where the CIA murder a former FSB agent in Great Britain with pollonium to make it look like a Russian plot is simply too far for me to follow (as the old joke went with the Olof Palme thing or the JFK thing, when you have to claim CIA gone done it the steps get too far)

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So can Russia. So can... like anyone.

Is this seriously the first time you've heard of a false flag operation? It's been a tool of espionage for as long as we've had flags.

And considering the right wing lunatic fringe has been claiming everything they don't like is a false flag operation for years now, I don't believe for a minute you haven't heard of it.
    Yes false flags are usually used to further an agenda, gun control, wars, and other legislation. The problem is they do so much fake shit that when real shit happens, we don't believe them. They have lost all credibility.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 07:13 AM.

Yes false flags are usually used to further an agenda, gun control, wars, and other legislation. The problem is they do so much fake shit that when real shit happens, we don't believe them. They have lost all credibility.
    What makes you think it's not the other way around?

Maybe the entire Trump Administration is a giant false flag operation? We have evidence from the Wikileaks release that the Democrats deliberately tried to get Trump nominated. They wanted him leading the Republican Party.

And the one and only thing Trump has so far been effective at is undermining the Republicans and throwing a giant cloud of corruption and incompetence over them.

DUN DUN DUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What makes you think it's not the other way around?

Maybe the entire Trump Administration is a giant false flag operation? We have evidence from the Wikileaks release that the Democrats deliberately tried to get Trump nominated. They wanted him leading the Republican Party.

And the one and only thing Trump has so far been effective at is undermining the Republicans and throwing a giant cloud of corruption and incompetence over them.

DUN DUN DUN.
    We also have evidence from the WikiLeaks that they would try to push the Russia trump narrative if they could. By the way is Obama in exile waiting the outcome of this shitstorm his lackeys caused? French Polynesia wont extradite if the charge is a capitol offense. Someone is going to be charged with a capitol offense, my money on its not going to be the sitting President of the USA.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 07:21 AM.

Sanctions should have happened when Russsia allegedly used polonium on British soil.. Some acts just should never be allowed.
    Yep. The problem is that Obama specifically (but not alone) had engagement with other countries ass backwards. He wanted, for example, "Russia's help" on Iran, and because "he needed them" on that, he pressed less hard than he could have in Ukranie, over Russia's ongoing murder of political opposition in Europe, over Syria.

Obama defined core interests bizarrely. Sure... Russia encouraging Iran to agree to the deal was helpful, but to get it traded away even more important foreign policy priorities and norms, such as not using radioisotopes to kill people in Western capitals.

I'll say it again. One of the greatest tragedy's of Trump's election is that it completely overshadows how completely miserable Obama's foreign policy was.

- - - Updated - - -

President Trump is putting another general in charge of the secret service, because the ones in charge now are worthless. So lets see that makes almost all generals in positions of leadership under President Trump. He has well respected Generals and Billionaires in his inner circle. Do you think these dickholes in the deep state can fuck with that? I actually want President Trump to rehire Flynn, he is a brilliant strategist.
    You do realize Mattis threatened to quit three weeks ago right?

http://www.defensenews.com/articles/...gon-appointees

Sources who support Mattis have grown increasingly vocal about frustrations with Mira Ricardel, a top defense voice on the Trump campaign who also served as a part of the defense transition team for the administration. Ricardel is positioned at the Office of Presidential Personnel and has been a vital part of the nominee review process, including conducting personal interviews with perspective nominees.

A number of sources, including one inside the administration, said Mattis and Ricardel have directly clashed over nominees. Two of those sources speculated that Ricardel had hoped for a Pentagon position when the transition ended, perhaps as the undersecretary of defense for policy.

But where supporters of Mattis see Ricardel as a roadblock to progress, those on the Trump team view her as a loyal soldier who is looking out for the interests of the President.

“She’s extremely well respected and liked at the White House,” one administration source said. “The White House thinks she’s done great work in a difficult situation."

It now appears Ricardel will be moving out of the OPP position soon. The administration source said she is in line for a senior position with the Department of Commerce that deals with the national security world.

Sources from the Pentagon say that the move comes after a major clash with Mattis, with one source familiar with the discussions going so far as to say that “Mattis told the White House either Mira goes, or he walks. They blinked.”

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yep. The problem is that Obama specifically (but not alone) had engagement with other countries ass backwards. He wanted, for example, "Russia's help" on Iran, and because "he needed them" on that, he pressed less hard than he could have in Ukranie, over Russia's ongoing murder of political opposition in Europe, over Syria.

Obama defined core interests bizarrely. Sure... Russia encouraging Iran to agree to the deal was helpful, but to get it traded away even more important foreign policy priorities and norms, such as not using radioisotopes to kill people in Western capitals.

I'll say it again. One of the greatest tragedy's of Trump's election is that it completely overshadows how completely miserable Obama's foreign policy was.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize Mattis threatened to quit three weeks ago right?

http://www.defensenews.com/articles/...gon-appointees
    Trump will keep mattis happy, as far as the Ukraine goes, joe bidens son had a big deal over there with oil companies that he helped to facilitate. Do you want to provoke WW3 over ex Russian satellites? I sure the fuck don't. Saudi arabia is good and Russia is bad in your warped mind. As far as Iran goes, they are our enemies, Obama had been writing the ayatollah love letters for years before he could get the scumbag to take our 150 billion dollars. They even orchestrated a capture of our navy people on the day of the deal, that Iran nicely released a few days later (the female soldier was forced to wear a head scarf fucking contraption also).

Benedict Arnold was a war hero, he was also a traitor.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 07:39 AM.

The military loves President Trump, they hated obama. He will bring the military into the NSA and take all of their servers and stuff.
    You're not a very smart person, are you?

The US intelligence Community.

Defense Intelligence Agency - Headed by the military (presently Lt. General Vincent Stewart, USMC)
    National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency - Headed by Civilians, current director, Robert Darillo, worked for the DIA (above) starting in 1983.
    National Reconnaissance Office - Deputy Director (2nd in command) is military.
    National Security Agency - Headed by the military (Admiral Rogers, USN). Deputy director is a civilian.
    Military Intelligence Corpse - US Army Intelligence branch, headed by a General
    Office of Naval Intelligence - US Navy intelligence branch, headed by an Admiral
    Twenty-Fifth Air Force - US Air Force Intelligence branch, headed by a General
    Marine Corpse Intelligence - USMC intelligence branch, headed by a General
    Coast Guard Intelligence - USCG intelligence branch, headed by a USCG officer
    Office of Intelligence and Analysis - clearing house for the IC, headed by a retired General (Frank Taylor)
    Central Intelligence Agency - Headed by civilians
    Bureau of Intelligence Research - State Department branch, headed by civilians
    Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence - Treasury department branch, headed by civilians
    Office of National Security Intelligence - Drug Enforcement Agency / Justice Department branch, headed by civilians
    Intelligence Branch - FBI branch, headed by civilians
    Office of Intelligence and Counter Intelligence - Department of Energy branch, headed by civilians, oversees nuclear weapons security (because nuclear weapons are under civilian control).

That is the entire intelligence community, all 16 members.

So unless you want the military to take over the Treasury, Justice Department and State Department, which you know, is not going to happen and makes no sense whatsoever, then our intelligence community _is_ already dominated by the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You're not a very smart person, are you?

The US intelligence Community.

Defense Intelligence Agency - Headed by the military (presently Lt. General Vincent Stewart, USMC)
    National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency - Headed by Civilians, current director, Robert Darillo, worked for the DIA (above) starting in 1983.
    National Reconnaissance Office - Deputy Director (2nd in command) is military.
    National Security Agency - Headed by the military (Admiral Rogers, USN). Deputy director is a civilian.
    Military Intelligence Corpse - US Army Intelligence branch, headed by a General
    Office of Naval Intelligence - US Navy intelligence branch, headed by an Admiral
    Twenty-Fifth Air Force - US Air Force Intelligence branch, headed by a General
    Marine Corpse Intelligence - USMC intelligence branch, headed by a General
    Coast Guard Intelligence - USCG intelligence branch, headed by a USCG officer
    Office of Intelligence and Analysis - clearing house for the IC, headed by a retired General (Frank Taylor)
    Central Intelligence Agency - Headed by civilians
    Bureau of Intelligence Research - State Department branch, headed by civilians
    Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence - Treasury department branch, headed by civilians
    Office of National Security Intelligence - Drug Enforcement Agency / Justice Department branch, headed by civilians
    Intelligence Branch - FBI branch, headed by civilians
    Office of Intelligence and Counter Intelligence - Department of Energy branch, headed by civilians, oversees nuclear weapons security (because nuclear weapons are under civilian control).

That is the entire intelligence community, all 16 members.

So unless you want the military to take over the Treasury, Justice Department and State Department, which you know, is not going to happen and makes no sense whatsoever, then our intelligence community _is_ already dominated by the military.
    Yeah I want them to take over all of it and kick out the scumbag traitors. The military is the only group of men who haven't been contaminated. These FBI, CIA, NSA dichheads were never scrutinized, they were appointed by the corrupt Obama regime and equally the corrupt bush and Clinton regime. The bushes, Clintons and obamas are all good friends.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 07:44 AM.