Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

I just got my second legendary from Blingtron 6000. WTF.

Title.

You can officially start to hate me now.

I just found it extremely funny. Sorry if it doesn't fit into General Discussion. Mods can feel free to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    I just found it extremely funny. Sorry if it doesn't fit into General Discussion. Mods can feel free to remove it.
    pfft. this is the kinda fluff general discussion is exactly for. nevermind the hater~

Haha. That is pretty crazy.

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!1tenchar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

World of Welfare!

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    World of Welfare!
    Yeah, maybe it was good karma for never complaining about casuals getting free loot. Or I'm just one lucky bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    pfft. this is the kinda fluff general discussion is exactly for. nevermind the hater~
    hehexd look @ this k3wl epix d00dz, lol hehexd

...is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    Yeah, maybe it was good karma for never complaining about casuals getting free loot. Or I'm just one lucky bastard.
    I think the rate of drops from Blingtron is a lot lower compared to, let's say - a heroic/mythic dungeon.
    You got hella lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    hehexd look @ this k3wl epix d00dz, lol hehexd

...is that better?
    Edgemeister

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    I hate nazis anyway.
    Wut? /10char

Deleted
    I find "Deutsch translations - attempt 1 of 5" funner tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsure what the topic is about? It's known that you can loot legendaries from Blingtron 6000
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Love german names on loot! Aderlassfesseln!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Unsure what the topic is about? It's known that you can loot legendaries from Blingtron 6000
    Not sure how to interpret the "second". Is it just his second legendary that came from a blingtron, or did he get both of his legendarys from blingtron? It's an unsolvable riddle. So interesting.

Deleted
    ayy lmao gz

WotLK: Hey guys! I've just finished my Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings after 2 months of clearing Ulduar! I am so happy that guild have trust in me and i could be the one! I am so happy we did Yogg+1 after like 200 wipes. I am so prepared for ICC!

Cata: Hey guys! I've just finished my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest after 2 months of clearing Firelands! I am so happy that guild have trust in me and i could be the one! I am so happy we did Ragnaros HC after like 200 wipes. I am so prepared for Dragonsoul!

Legion: Hey guys! I've just talked with Blingtron and got my legendary! I am so proud of myself!
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2017-03-26 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    WotLK: Hey guys! I've just finished my Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings after 2 months of clearing Ulduar! I am so happy that guild have trust in me and i could be the one! I am so happy we did Yogg+1 after like 200 wipes. I am so prepared for ICC!

Cata: Hey guys! I've just finished my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest after 2 months of clearing Firelands! I am so happy that guild have trust in me and i could be the one! I am so happy we did Ragnaros HC after like 200 wipes. I am so prepared for Dragonsoul!

Legion: Hey guys! I've just talked with Blingtron and got my legendary! I am so proud of myself!
    Pretty sure you could do Normal for the staff quest.

Congrats, you should buy a lottery ticket or ten.