Exclamation Demon Hunter nerf isn't all that bad lol

Chaos Strike in PVP at least on my toon at 890 item level does 168,096 damage. After the 15% nerf, Chaos Strike will be doing 142,882 damage. I think the disgusting nerf is to Nemesis lol. It's a 2 min CD and the effect will only last 15 seconds? Really blizzard? Just fucking say you don't want us using that ability in pvp and be done with it. OR better yet just disable it in pvp? Man these over nerfs are getting soooo annoying.

Deleted
    It's a 2 min CD and the effect will only last 15 seconds?
    DH players are so fuc*ing spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Chaos Strike in PVP at least on my toon at 890 item level does 168,096 damage. After the 15% nerf, Chaos Strike will be doing 142,882 damage. I think the disgusting nerf is to Nemesis lol. It's a 2 min CD and the effect will only last 15 seconds? Really blizzard? Just fucking say you don't want us using that ability in pvp and be done with it. OR better yet just disable it in pvp? Man these over nerfs are getting soooo annoying.
    40k x 5 annihilation ends up being whether a guy lives or dies. Already half my losses are to people who survive with ~5% hp. This will just mean they dont die.

Nemesis nerf is whatever. Momentum was already rly close in pvp cause you have to target swap so often and its much better on AoE (any arena that isnt 2v2 and duels) and if you still want max single target burst (for dueling) you can go nemesis and one shot someone still. Now its back to like it was in 7.1. Bloodlet/momentum/felbarrage. Don't like the chaos strike nerf... now we gotta rely on more rng for our dmg through bigger crits (chaos strike crit trait is now 4/4) and the 10% chance to hit twice through the new trait. Ontop of demon blades and felblade reset... ughhh. Still, play with a dot class (uh dk/boomkin/affliction (if it got any buffs)) and with momentum we will be rotting whole teams again like 7.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    DH players are so fuc*ing spoiled.
    Its about uptime. Its competing with a talent that gives 20% bonus dmg when you use a movement ability. That has huge uptime (60% or so) over the course of 2 minutes, while nemesis only affected 1 target and lasted 60 seconds, so 50% uptime at best. Now that it only lasts 15 seconds its useless, but thats ok cause the other talent was good anyway.

DHs will just go back to the momentum/Fel barrage build.

I believe they made a typo, i think they meant to write "reduced BY 15 sec" total 45 sec. Cuz otherwise the nerf is just 2 big

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I believe they made a typo, i think they meant to write "reduced BY 15 sec" total 45 sec. Cuz otherwise the nerf is just 2 big
    No it's not too big, it's a freaking 2 min CD, every 2 min offensive CD lasts 10-15 secs at max. Check other classes.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

Quote Originally Posted by lexonio View Post
    No it's not too big, it's a freaking 2 min CD, every 2 min offensive CD lasts 10-15 secs at max. Check other classes.
    u mean ret whose wings 37.5 sec? lol go away DH hater, cuz u clearly don't know what i was referring to, but to make it clear to ur chicken brain i was refering to meme vs nemesis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    i still use it fir rbgs @ 2.5/2.6k mmr, alw out dpsing other DHs even if we are losing, but ya if nemesis really is 15 sec then meme is a clear winner even for ST in pvp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    u mean ret whose wings 37.5 sec? lol go away DH hater, cuz u clearly don't know what i was referring to, but to make it clear to ur chicken brain i was refering to meme vs nemesis.

- - - Updated - - -

i still use it fir rbgs @ 2.5/2.6k mmr, alw out dpsing other DHs even if we are losing, but ya if nemesis really is 15 sec then meme is a clear winner even for ST in pvp
    Never in that post did you ever mention Momentum. Ret wings do last 27.5 secs though. I'd appreciate if you chill a bit btw.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

Quote Originally Posted by lexonio View Post
    Never in that post did you ever mention Momentum. Ret wings do last 27.5 secs though. I'd appreciate if you chill a bit btw.
    Well the only viable choices are nemesis for arena and meme for RBGs, but both talents are viable (this is what Blizzard wanted), with moving 15 sec to nemesis its nerf way way too big, which makes meme once again a clear winner in that row; hence, a step back from what blizzard wanted to make both talents viable.

I may be wrong and indeed its 15 sec duration 2 min cd, but then it will be laughable for several reason: 1) becomes dead talent, meme is a clear winner 2) nemesis is a pure ST debuff, unlike other classes whose DPS cds buff all dmg caused to every1 around u, aka Ret's wings u can swap or spam DS and u get ur dmg buff, unlike nemesis 3) furthermore, you can actually remove nemesis, ice block, bubble, DK's MS, and many more abilities that remove nemesis completely. Nemesis is no where near on equal footing with other classes' 2 min dmg buffs, even though here i am comparing DH's abilities only

P.S. Ret's wings 20 sec base line but with artifact talents you can boost them by 15 sec, hence 35 sec, of flat dmg buff to all your attacks to all targets

1) 15 secs is wayyyy more than enough for a 25% damage buff (!!!!!!!)
    2) I wish they'd delete DH's from the game, not the least reason for which is their trash community who thinks they deserve to mongo-cleave the entire enemy team in one combo.
    3) WoW PVP is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I hope not. Momentum build is fucking cancer. GL with that shit on fights like Gul'dan and Krosus and then get kicked out of the raid because you just fell off the bridge or wiped the raid moving around all over the place like a fucking retard.

PS I know this is PvP boards and you are talking PvP, but if Momentum is made viable in PvP it'll also effect PvE. Also, use FR in PvP to do damage = you won't have it up when you actually need to use it as mobility to escape or catch up. It's just dumb.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Truth bomb - I've seen your other threads/vids and I can say you're a terrible player. The only reason you even got above 1700 is because it's Legion and you're playing Demon Hunter.

Stop complaining about it being nerfed and acting like it's fine, it's the easiest spec in the game by a fucking margin and should just be deleted. Be happy it allowed you to get rating you don't deserve.

I've never wanted a class to get nerfed to the point of unviability before, but I really do with Demon Hunter. It should've never of even been released. I've literally seen backpeddling DHs at 2.1 MMR in 2s and it's fucking disgusting.

The fact you made a thread last month saying "why does no one care i got 2k as a demon hunter??" that's the exact reason why. The fact backpeddling DHs can break 2.1-2.2 makes me wonder what the fuck you're doing.

In conclusion:

Nerfs are justified. Stop crying.

Sorry for the harsh truth, I just despise any DH player. Especially ones that try to defend their spec that was literally designed to attract cripples into the game.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-04-07 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I hope not. Momentum build is fucking cancer. GL with that shit on fights like Gul'dan and Krosus and then get kicked out of the raid because you just fell off the bridge or wiped the raid moving around all over the place like a fucking retard.

PS I know this is PvP boards and you are talking PvP, but if Momentum is made viable in PvP it'll also effect PvE. Also, use FR in PvP to do damage = you won't have it up when you actually need to use it as mobility to escape or catch up. It's just dumb.
    How would a PvP only nerf affect PvE? "The duration of Nemesis is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP" This in no way would change the PvE builds whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Truth bomb - I've seen your other threads/vids and I can say you're a terrible player. The only reason you even got above 1700 is because it's Legion and you're playing Demon Hunter.

Stop complaining about it being nerfed and acting like it's fine, it's the easiest spec in the game by a fucking margin and should just be deleted. Be happy it allowed you to get rating you don't deserve.

I've never wanted a class to get nerfed to the point of unviability before, but I really do with Demon Hunter. It should've never of even been released. I've literally seen backpeddling DHs at 2.1 MMR in 2s and it's fucking disgusting.

The fact you made a thread last month saying "why does no one care i got 2k as a demon hunter??" that's the exact reason why. The fact backpeddling DHs can break 2.1-2.2 makes me wonder what the fuck you're doing.

In conclusion:

Nerfs are justified. Stop crying.

Sorry for the harsh truth, I just despise any DH player. Especially ones that try to defend their spec that was literally designed to attract cripples into the game.
    You got problems, dude. Just saying.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You got problems, dude. Just saying.
    But not severe enough to make me play Demon Hunter.