Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Posters of intelligence and principle who I disagree with I openly salute. Many of my Anti-Trump allies here are those people. Against the enlightened opposition, I'm the happiest of warriors. What I my rerefrain? Liberals and Conservatives share this country with each other, and with moderates. We must find common ground, respect each other and work together. We may disagree on how we get there, but we are all on the same team. We are one family.

Trumpkins are not the enlightened opposition. They are not real conservatives. They are not playing on the same team. They're amoral, pre-modern thugs who crawled from a dark place and in the last year have defiled the norms and very principles our country exists on in the name of a dark and warped vision for America. Trump and his supporters are not something to be reasoned with. They're something to be defeated. To be smashed over and over again. And as I said before the election, there won't be reconciliation on the other end. This isn't about finding common ground. I want Trumpkins to understand the magnitude of their loss. I want them to, at the very end of this, feel the sting of political defeat so viscerally they recoil at the thought of politics for as long as they live.

Donald Trump's election was legitimately the last good thing to happen to these people and that was 5 months ago. That must and will continue. Their misery is in the national interest. That is justice for Americans who at a moment of moral choosing, chose their fears and paranoia... Americans who are a disgrace to our proud history and defiled our heritage by electing the incarnation of what is wrong with this country. And let's be clear, I don't mean voting for Trump OVER Hillary. I mean casting an affirmative vote for Trump.

Any other Republican, even Ted fucking Cruz or any other Democrat, even Bernie fucking Sanders, we would not be having this conversation. But Donald Trump is different, and Trumpkins are different. This is not normal.
    Playing the "America is a family" card and then outright refusing to reconcile with a faction of American politics, one which now exists whether you like it or not is hypocritical as fuck. You can hide behind your position that they aren't "real Americans" anymore by throwing their lot in with Trump, but that just turns you into Hooked, but coming at it from the other side: There's no outcome here from either of your positions that doesn't end with some statistically significant part of the populace being put into camps. And if that's true from either of you, both of you can go fuck yourselves because camps are way more un-American than anything Trump has purported to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Does he really count as President though when he's acting in the best interests of another country? I mean, I don't give a fuck about this retarded country, but it seems to me like the President is supposed to at least pretend he cares about America. Trump literally hasn't said anything positive about America that I can remember, he does seem to praise Putin a lot.

Luckily he'll be impeached sooner rather than later, perhaps sentenced to death since that is the penalty for traitors in this country.
    I would rather be friends with Russia than iran, how about you?. Russia is the only country on earth that could obliterate us, why in the fuck would we not want better relations with them?. I don't understand this at all, if they hacked us so what what?. It means we need to up our game in the Cyber Protection arena. I just don't see how this is such a big deal especially when the DNC didn't even turn over their fucking servers to the FBI for analysis. Look you fucking democrat assholes, don't pull us into WW3 because you were too fucking stupid to protect your data from attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    Are you kidding me? Trumpiepoo is the one that's weakening our standing in the world. You can't serious be that blind!
    As much as @Cybran makes no sense and possibly just mindlessly spouting anything to incite people into flaming, he got that one right.
    Instability isn't good for the entire country, however necessary it may be at this point to topple Tramp.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Overplayed story in the OP that is tired and old already. CNN wouldn't even take that weak case against flynn to court if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would rather be friends with Russia than iran, how about you?. Russia is the only country on earth that could obliterate us, why in the fuck would we not want better relations with them?. I don't understand this at all, if they hacked us so what what?. It means we need to up our game in the Cyber Protection arena. I just don't see how this is such a big deal especially when the DNC didn't even turn over their fucking servers to the FBI for analysis. Look you fucking democrat assholes, don't pull us into WW3 because you were too fucking stupid to protect your data from attacks.
    At what point is anyone friends with Iran? Oh, right, that never happened you're just buying into propaganda because you don't understand how to do research. Russia could obliterate us? What? That doesn't even make any sense, Russia's a pretty weak country that's currently spread very thin.

You do know that Russia also hacked the RNC too, right? And they have dirt on Republicans too. I mean, surely you know that, surely you're informed enough to know information that's been public for a couple months.

If you don't see how a foreign power medalling in a U.S. election and attempting to take control of the government is a big deal you're a special type of retarded.

We also have evidence from the WikiLeaks that they would try to push the Russia trump narrative if they could. By the way is Obama in exile waiting the outcome of this shitstorm his lackeys caused? French Polynesia wont extradite if the charge is a capitol offense. Someone is going to be charged with a capitol offense, my money on its not going to be the sitting President of the USA.
    So if the Democrats are false flagging the Russia angle, why doesn't Trump lead the charge on this investigation? Should be an easy PR win right? Because he has nothing to hide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Playing the "America is a family" card and then outright refusing to reconcile with a faction of American politics, one which now exists whether you like it or not is hypocritical as fuck. You can hide behind your position that they aren't "real Americans" anymore by throwing their lot in with Trump, but that just turns you into Hooked, but coming at it from the other side: There's no outcome here from either of your positions that doesn't end with some statistically significant part of the populace being put into camps. And if that's true from either of you, both of you can go fuck yourselves because camps are way more un-American than anything Trump has purported to do.
    And yet we have had those "Un-American" camps on US soil before. Japanese Americans were thrown in them during WWII

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So if the Democrats are false flagging the Russia angle, why doesn't Trump lead the charge on this investigation? Should be an easy PR win right? Because he has nothing to hide.
    Stop underestimating President Trump. The guy is not as dumb as you think he is. You libbys are like moths to a bug zapper, you just keep running into the bug zapper.

They have been for a very long time. Obama said he wanted a "reset button" with russia and he mean't a cold war not any type of productive coexistence.

Doesn't every family have that one screw up brother who has all these get rich quick schemes but they never seem to come to fruition and he's always asking the parents if he can borrow money?

Stop underestimating President Trump. The guy is not as dumb as you think he is. You libbys are like moths to a bug zapper, you just keep running into the bug zapper.
    What if he is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You misunderstand.

I don't acknowledge their right to exist within the mainstream political discourse. It's a paranoid pre-modern White Supremacy by another name. And just the same as if the KKK became a political party, the political mainstream would hunt that to extinction, so must the alt-right be.

We must be predators and those who support Trump must be the prey.

The American family has yellow lines to the right and do the left, with a dashed white line down the middle. The Alt-Right... Trumpism, is so far off the road. That is why I challenge it's fundamental legitimacy and refuse to accept it's right to exist.

And I have stated my position very clearly Nadiru: I want to drive Donald Trump's supporters out of politics. I want them by the end of this, to change the channel. I want them to recoil and turn away when they hear political issues. If every son of a bitch who ever donned a MAGA hat, by the end of this, feels political alienation, we will have succeeded.

I believe in honorable fights with honorable people. The Trumpkins voted for somebody who bragged about sexual assault, who made countless racist statements, who was a demogaguge, who was disparaged the disabled. They are not honorable people. They don't get that treatement. They don't get the salute. They removed themselves from the American family.

Before betraying America's principles, they betrayed themselves.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And that's why half of us are going into detention camps. You are irrational, and un-American. It will be only a work camp though, you do your 16 hours of hard labor then you call it a day. You will get the necessary food, shelter, and sleep you will require.
    You think Trump would actually throw people in detention camps for not sharing his thoughts on the world? That seems drastic.

You misunderstand.

I don't acknowledge their right to exist within the mainstream political discourse. It's a paranoid pre-modern White Supremacy by another name. And just the same as if the KKK became a political party, the political mainstream would hunt that to extinction, so must the alt-right be.

We must be predators and those who support Trump must be the prey.

The American family has yellow lines to the right and do the left, with a dashed white line down the middle. The Alt-Right... Trumpism, is so far off the road. That is why I challenge it's fundamental legitimacy and refuse to accept it's right to exist.

And I have stated my position very clearly Nadiru: I want to drive Donald Trump's supporters out of politics. I want them by the end of this, to change the channel. I want them to recoil and turn away when they hear political issues. If every son of a bitch who ever donned a MAGA hat, by the end of this, feels political alienation, we will have succeeded.

I believe in honorable fights with honorable people. The Trumpkins voted for somebody who bragged about sexual assault, who made countless racist statements, who was a demogaguge, who was disparaged the disabled. They are not honorable people. They don't get that treatement. They don't get the salute. They removed themselves from the American family.

Before betraying America's principles, they betrayed themselves.
    “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”

Doesn't every family have that one screw up brother who has all these get rich quick schemes but they never seem to come to fruition and he's always asking the parents if he can borrow money?

What if he is?
    Exactly.

If at a family reunion, my liberal cousin and I go 14 rounds in a political argument, I'll give him a big ass hug in the end. I love him for WHO who he is.

If I had a White Supremacist cousin and he came to the reunion, I'd tell him to get off my property and away from the family before I removed him.

Norms and standards matter. It's what separates us from barbarity.

Sorry nadiru, our only option now is to throw them into camps. They have proven themselves to be anti-American and I just don't see how this could be resolved any other way. I mean sure it could become a civil war, but wouldn't detention camps be the right thing to do instead?

We must have empathy for them, maybe a detention camp will straighten them out after they experience some hardships.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-03-26 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    You think Trump would actually throw people in detention camps for not sharing his thoughts on the world? That seems drastic.
    You never know. He could be as silly as Skroe.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

If at a family reunion, my liberal cousin and I go 14 rounds in a political argument, I'll give him a big ass hug in the end. I love him for WHO who he is.

If I had a White Supremacist cousin and he came to the reunion, I'd tell him to get off my property and away from the family before I removed him.

Norms and standards matter. It's what separates us from barbarity.
    You like to use that phrase a lot to describe Trump supporters. You are aware that many who support him are non-white minorities.

I don't see why you would take anything Hooked has to say seriously anymore.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry nadiru, our only option now is to throw them into camps. They have proven themselves to be anti-American and I just don't see how this could be resolved any other way. I mean sure it could become a civil war, but wouldn't detention camps be the right thing to do instead?

We must have empathy for them, maybe a detention camp will straighten them out after they experience some hardships.
    I suspect you will be disappointed, [even] Trump may not be the fascist you seem to hope for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I don't see why you would take anything Hooked has to say seriously anymore.
    I take it as seriously as i take it as entertaining?

I suspect you will be disappointed, [even] Trump may not be the fascist you seem to hope for.
    I think President Trump has potential at least. We can build on that. Hillary would have been hell on earth for us, we will never abandon President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”
    In defense of my country's principles and highest aspirations? You're damn right I'm angry. Anyone with a shred of morality should be angry about the election of President Pussygrabber, defamer of minorities and friend to Vladmir Putin.

That Donald Trump takes his place in the constellation of great Americans like Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower, FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington... is an abomination. It is the shame of our age.

How are _you_ not angry that such a disgraceful individual is now forever ascended to the company of some of the greatest leaders men that have lived? The Presidency is diminished. Are your standards so low? Are your dreams for this country so pathetic?

Americans are but the custodians of a noble heritage. We get it from our fore-bearers and pass it to our successors, hopefully better off. And what did you Trumpkins do? You added to that heritage the most deplorable of men.

You're fucking right I'm angry. I just happen to love this country and what it is and could be a hell of a lot more than you Trumpkin frauds who have defiled it do.