Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    RNG is RNG is RNG.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

You should have bought a lottery ticket instead of wasting all that luck on this foolery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Edgemeister
    Jhins gonna Jhin.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    This isn't news. But more importantly, who cares?
    Well, you cared enough to reply - so that's at least one.

In other news - I got my first non grey item from a Bling 6000 three days ago ... time to make a thread

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This is nothing new and fairly common. Sorry to burst your special bubble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    This is not a discussion about RNG but on Blingtron's loot table which apparently inculdes legendaries.
    They aren't on his loot table, anything lootable in legion can give a legendary.

Deleted
    tbh it does not matter where you get it from. its called bad luck protection. you would have gotten it from ANYTHING that rewards you with some kind of loot. since the blingtron package was the first "reward" you simply got it from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats! I'm sure someone will be pissy about it.

I received 2 within 24 hours. RNG is RNG.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

well i think if you have your bad luck protection it doesnt really matter what stuff u do. I got 1 in weekly chest, 4 in raids spread over all difficulties, and my 6th last week in a blingtron. never got one in a dungeon, although i have seen most drops for others in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    WotLK: Hey guys! I've just finished my Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings after 2 months of clearing Ulduar! I am so happy that guild have trust in me and i could be the one! I am so happy we did Yogg+1 after like 200 wipes. I am so prepared for ICC!

Cata: Hey guys! I've just finished my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest after 2 months of clearing Firelands! I am so happy that guild have trust in me and i could be the one! I am so happy we did Ragnaros HC after like 200 wipes. I am so prepared for Dragonsoul!

Legion: Hey guys! I've just talked with Blingtron and got my legendary! I am so proud of myself!
    You forgot Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Draenor. It wasn't exactly difficult to get these legendaries but still took some effort.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's not really luck if you actively participate in legendary eligible content, you could get legend from raid boss 5 minute later and you wouldn't create a thread about it. People that only spam Blingtron and Emissary won't get many legendary to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Not sure how to interpret the "second". Is it just his second legendary that came from a blingtron, or did he get both of his legendarys from blingtron? It's an unsolvable riddle. So interesting.
    If it is the second, good on him. First, good on him. Nothing much really to it. Would be more amazed if it was within two lootings.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    What sorcery is this?

Deleted
    This is what the game has come to.

Pathetic. I have got 9 legendaries in 3 months and feel bad about it. But grats I guess.

Welfare legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    It's an unsolvable riddle
    How is this unsolvable?
    Unless the op was to pass into the afterlife then it will be solved.
    How?
    By asking the op.
    Riddle solved.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Dat Ark Inventory message, lold.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Cool, I guess. Even cooler if you made a thread how this doesn't feel legendary or it is your 6th shitty legendary...

Here is my obligatory: "You cared enough to tell us you don't care..."

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is you I'd say. "I won the lottery three times - this is what life has become. Life should be miserable. I will now kill myself"
    Not really killing myself but I do have a high sense of justice and I know many people out there are grinding hard for their 4th or 5th legendary still.
    Right-clicking a Blingtron cache and getting a legendary just shows how much more luck has a say in this expansion and how effort has been marginalized. Look at how much people talk about RNG in official and current forums. This was never the case to the same extent in previous expansions. There were other things but not luck vs effort.

Deleted
    Meh...yes...occasionally one guy gets lucky. And yes, some people get unlucky. You are a lucky guy with the legendaries. Be happy.

I am very average in havving 1 or 2 on my characters. It is nice. It is not like Blingtron hands them out to EVERYONE and daily.
    No, I´m not happy. I can be lucky and still see a flaw in the system and step out for others. Just like I can be 7/10 M and still see how overtuned the raid is. I will not wallow in my success and forget about all the oddities shortly after my success...

Deleted
    This is a rather depressing take on a game. It must be even harder for you in RL - where things are just bloody unfair everywhere
    He's probably out campaigning and raising awareness for all the injustices in the world. On his off-raid nights. And except when he needs to run MoS for AP.
    For example I bet these people are so thankful http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/30/wo...waste-e-waste/ for all the hard work he's putting in to correct the world. He's probably a bit of a local hero over there. They know what a fighter he is.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-03-26 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Now I am depressed
    Sorry. Too much perspective?
    Let's get back to Blizzard hating!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Meh...yes...occasionally one guy gets lucky. And yes, some people get unlucky. You are a lucky guy with the legendaries. Be happy.

I am very average in havving 1 or 2 on my characters. It is nice. It is not like Blingtron hands them out to EVERYONE and daily.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot stand playing games in German since forever and always tried to get the English version. Even decided on day 1 I would never play on a German server, but on an English. My sister sounds like a retard when she tells me about items, achievements and such (she is on a German server and plays in German)
    I understand the need for localisations in order to appraoch a larger market, but ANY WoW localization (french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian, russian) i have encountered in EU servers is so fucking out of place. The English terms WoW is using cannot be translated successfully, but only literally, giving huge descriptive names instead of actual words. For that reason only, any localisation is a bad joke compared to the original english version.

Don't take this the wrong way (racist or discriminative), i am not of English descent, nor English is my native language. But any other language does not "fit" WoW. My personal opinion is that localizing WoW is an insult to the game, an abomination. If i had the reins, i'd never start localisation and would keep my product to English speaking customers, despite the losses i would take.