Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'd like D2 and D1 personally. But don't just give it a nail polish actually use the D3 engine for them.
    D3 engine would ruin D2 remaster, too cartoonish. I would just prefer higher resolutions and better textures from original D2.

Deleted
    I don't understand why so many of you are asking for a remaster of Warcraft 3. I'd rather they make a Warcraft 4 with new lore and added units and factions.
    Warcraft 3 was great, but why not go forward instead of just reliving the past? WoD was a reliving of the past, how many of you liked that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiru View Post
    Diablo 2 remastered blizzard please
    100% this !!

When 2K remastered the first two Bioshock games I received the updated games for free on Steam, having purchased the originals. Somehow I don't expect Blizzard to be so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    So glad I quit Blizz games. Fuckin cash grabbing for years since they've run out of original ideas.
    Run out of original ideas for years? They've made brand new titles for the past three years.

2014 - Hearthstone
    2015 - Heroes of the Storm
    2016 - Overwatch

it's just a better resolution... Oo no gameplay change, no max limit selection unit, no new animation, the unit are not even grpahically different, its just the damn resolution who is changed, people will really buy the game only for better resolution ? lol

So why exactly ppl keep bitching about how Blizzard ran out of ideas? XD This is literally their first remaster of the game iirc, they haven't remastered/refreshed any of their previous games yet so why do you assume they ran out of ideas? This is normal in gaming industry since at least few years, you should be happy they joined in last and not the first lmao. 7.2 Legion, New Hearstone expac, yeah, blizzard ran out of ideas XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    Run out of original ideas for years? They've made brand new titles for the past three years.

2014 - Hearthstone
    2016 - Overwatch
    Well to be honest, only Hearthstone is sort of "original".
    HotS is just another MOBA - late to the game
    Overwatch is just a TF2 clone.
    ..and even HS "originality" can be debated

But this is what they always do - take existing genres and ideas and release a really well playing, polished clones.

I know i sound cheap, but i don't like the idea of rebuying a game with updated graphic when i have the original for years. At least they are updating BW to 1.18 to fix compatibility issues and add modern features like keybinding, and that's really nice.

As much as i'm tired of Blizzard, i'll just keep an eye on pricing on this one, but it would be cool if they gave it for free to the owner of the original like 2k did with Bioshock remastered. :P

We want new games. Starcraft 3 or warcraft 4. Not remasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    And what of those titles is basically an original idea?

There are at least three card games like hearthstone on the market.
    There are at least three better moba on the market.
    There has been no team shooters like Overwatch?

Come on, that's not creativity. They tried to get their foot into successful genres and failed hard with HotS and will very likely fail with Overwatch Esports.
    Hearthstone is pretty good, because the market for card games was small and Blizzard can sell stuff just because they have their name on it and it is a mobile game.

So how is any of this original?
    Eeehm it is new games for Blizzard made better than other games in those genres (in my opinion). If you have an idea for a COMPLETELY new game genre. I'd love to hear about it.

Early April Fool's joke?

It's fine....

Pointless af, but fine...

You guys talking about Blizzard not being original, really makes me wonder what then IS original? If anything Overwatch is original, though if that fails the definition to some, please give an example of another game that is in your eyes so we can tear it apart for not being "original" after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post

2014 - Hearthstone
    2016 - Overwatch
    A card game
    Another MOBA
    A game from an abandoned project

what????

???

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ledger View Post
    You guys talking about Blizzard not being original, really makes me wonder what then IS original? If anything Overwatch is original, though if that fails the definition to some, please give an example of another game that is in your eyes so we can tear it apart for not being "original" after all...
    I think most of those complaining are just wanting any excuse they can get to hate on Blizzard.. Though I suppose you could say that Blizzard have gotten off lightly, considering what has happened in very recent times with Hello Games and No Mans Sky, and Bioware with Mass Effect: Andromeda..

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, as with all Blizzard games; they gotta increase the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Thanks for coming to a prominent blizzard game forum and telling people. Seems to me you only posted to get some sort of validation.
    Actually I'm here for FFXIV now. I just see front page shit cause it's uh, front page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its nice to see a remaster that will work on more modern machines, but i really wonder how much will they charge for it. With certain changes they made recently i can totally see them going for 30 euro +.
    I'm gonna guess $30 USD. Gotta add that "Premium Blizzard Product" tax to raise it from the expected $20.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

My body is ready.