Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyone here noticing these "Twitch stream raids, subs have prio" in Premade Finder?

I've been noticing it a bit recently on EU. Sounds like a really desperate way for people to get subs on their channel if you ask me.

Sound like selling raid spots for real money, report them in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Nah, you're just really cynical. Streamers/Youtuber's just want everyone to be happy and subs just allow them to guarantee happiness or increase the chance of it.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    This

Mentioned once during a /2 spam, they immedietly stfu and that was it.
    Report and destroy
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Oh. I have been left and right. The only real obstacle has been they are getting smarter about not whispering you back so that you can.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Oh. I have been left and right. The only real obstacle has been they are getting smarter about not whispering you back so that you can.
    Doesn't have to be a right click report, you can create a regular report and include the name of the stream if it's in the raid finder description.
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Damn, that's sad - even for twitch standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    Nah, you're just really cynical. Streamers/Youtuber's just want everyone to be happy and subs just allow them to guarantee happiness or increase the chance of it.
    Sounds totally legit. We're peas in a pod you and I!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you be a bit more specific?
    I ask because if a streamer is playing and doing raids/events/pvp many times they go ahead and will do these with viewers. Also people who are subbed to their channel will get priority to play with them. Thats not really selling raids for money as some have said. If they are saying "Hey pay this for X clear" then yea obviously, but if they are just giving priority to subs for their channel then no this is not selling runs or whatever they are doing
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Doesn't have to be a right click report, you can create a regular report and include the name of the stream if it's in the raid finder description.
    when I do that I generally get the "use the right click on their name" directive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    I ask because if a streamer is playing and doing raids/events/pvp many times they go ahead and will do these with viewers. Also people who are subbed to their channel will get priority to play with them. Thats not really selling raids for money as some have said. If they are saying "Hey pay this for X clear" then yea obviously, but if they are just giving priority to subs for their channel then no this is not selling runs or whatever they are doing
    I don't really have an opinion on this but it's not that difficult to see the connection the OP is making, you give someone money, you get guaranteed invite to run rather than a "if there is spots left"

Dude what we're talking about is: "You aren't getting in my raid unless you sub", not your backwards thinking. Of course people should be able to choose with whom they group with but this is literally "to get in my raid you must give me two bucks", which is sleazy.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

you get to raid with me if you pay for my stream. sounds like a legitimate pay for kills.

There is no need to use the group finder tool to invite people already in your stream. This is using said tool to advertise your stream raids, which falls directly into the selling runs for real money in game category.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah my bad did not see the premade finder in there, yea thats fucked up
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    makes sense to let people that support you in first instead of randoms
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Since people have asked to be more specific I'll add this with a screenshot.

Obscured names so I'm not naming and shaming. Yeah I know I'm lazy doing it with MS Paint.

i can see this being for big streamers with large viewer bases who want to do something for their subs.

for lower viewer streamers looking to sell raid spots for $$$, not okay.

Where do we draw the line?

I think sub only raids are fine but telling people to sub for a spot in the raid i think is banworthy.

Seems like a bit of paranoïa on your part here. Guy is doing a run with viewers and looking for PU to complete. He is honest in saying his subss are prio. He doesn't say you need to sub to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Atharaxie View Post
    Seems like a bit of paranoïa on your part here. Guy is doing a run with viewers and looking for PU to complete. He is honest in saying his subss are prio. He doesn't say you need to sub to get in.
    I don't think I ever implied that I was saying that either. So where is the paranoia? I merely stated by saying "subs get prio" it seems like a desperate way for someone to get their Twitch channel sub count up is all.

Yup, definitly projecting.
    The guy (as shown in the ss) is doing it the right way. Using premade group tool to complete his raid and being clear with the rules (his buddies get priority).
    He is a streamer and will profit from the publicity, great for him.
    He is building up a PuG for raid, great for everybody.

I don't think I ever implied that I was saying that either.
    But 90% of the responses to your post jumped to this conclusion. I was responding to that.
    No worries.