Quote Originally Posted by Demos1184 View Post
    Any tips for tanking the 6 bloods on Tichondrius? They hit pretty hard, especially when the additional adds spawn at the same time.
    Make sure you have two shield block charges before the first adds spawn, use your artifact ability to fill in any gaps, demo shout every pack of six (only works if you're doing 6, then your co-tank is doing 6), and you should be good.

What's the best path to go with new points in the artifact?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    What's the best path to go with new points in the artifact?
    presumably get rank 1 of the new 50 point trait first, then 4/4 the rest of your traits, then wait for max AK before putting serious work into 50/50.

Can anyone tell me if they know; does the debuff "Neltharion's Thunder", which comes from the new warrior golden trait, have a debuff duration on the target? Or is it a permanent debuff?

So what's everyone's thoughts on the new craftable legendary belt? How does it rank up against other legendary items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralas View Post
    So what's everyone's thoughts on the new craftable legendary belt? How does it rank up against other legendary items?
    It's decent but I wouldn't replace Thundergod's Vigor with it. Those three sockets are nice to get what ever stat you are missing at that moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazko View Post
    The ending result is 20% buff to Spell reflect, that is a relative small band-aid on a larger problem it should have been a buff to IP akin to how monks are able to take a talent to allow staggers to be more effective Vs spell damage.
    All they have to do is to remove the never surrender (aka. never useful) talent and give us the archimonde trinket / tier 8 set bonus as a talent choice. I dont get it why it is so hard to come up with this idea, because its not new for shield block to reduce magic damage. If they need a role play / class fantasy reason for it, just call the talent "extra plating" or something like this. In this case the whole talent row would be really straightforward.

Devastator - High Melee Damage
    Indomitable - High Burst Damage
    Extra Plating - High Magic Damage
    Last edited by mmoc952dfd0a13; 2017-03-25 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bixster View Post
    All they have to do is to remove the never surrender (aka. never useful) talent and give us the archimonde trinket / tier 8 set bonus as a talent choice. I dont get it why it is so hard to come up with this idea, because its not new for shield block to reduce magic damage. If they need a role play / class fantasy reason for it, just call the talent "extra plating" or something like this. In this case the whole talent row would be really straightforward.

Devastator - High Melee Damage
    Indomitable - High Burst Damage
    Extra Plating - High Magic Damage
    I actually like that. A talent row which decides which damage intake will be smoother.

The one thing I don't like about that is just baseline Devastator. Still miss my Devastate button in terms of gameplay. I hope it doesn't stay forever.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    Still miss my Devastate button in terms of gameplay. I hope it doesn't stay forever.
    Oh thank god... I was starting to think I was the only one that missed Devastate

I'm in the other boat, i hope it never goes away. I was sceptical when it was first introduced, but the difference it makes to rage generation and DPS is amazing. It may remove a button, but i'm never in a position where i don't have anything to press.

I went back to normal Devastate for a bit, and i couldn't stand it. Maybe it's the DPS in me wanting to max damage as a tank as well, but repetitive mashing is just boring and tedious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggers1990 View Post
    I'm in the other boat, i hope it never goes away. I was sceptical when it was first introduced, but the difference it makes to rage generation and DPS is amazing. It may remove a button, but i'm never in a position where i don't have anything to press.

I went back to normal Devastate for a bit, and i couldn't stand it. Maybe it's the DPS in me wanting to max damage as a tank as well, but repetitive mashing is just boring and tedious.
    Agree with this one. The devastate spam was terrible and I hope it'll stays away. Devastator gives some breathing room in between cool downs to calm down.
    When I compare my warrior to my druid we still have to do more on average to tank decently.

See, my thing, is they should help to balance it. Right now, I agree. The throughput, both for damage and rage, is too high. I think either it needs toned back, or having it sort of get baked back into Devastate itself a bit, making Devastate do the 5 rage, and maybe hit a bit harder, but devastator obviously increasing opportunity for shield slams or however they do it.

I'm fine with trying to squeeze out that extra bit if damage, I just think Devastator should either be moved into a damage-focused tier, or have things tweaked to be a survivability tier. Right now, it's almost a choice between damage or survivability in the same tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Agree with this one. The devastate spam was terrible and I hope it'll stays away.
    To be fair you still have to spam click shield slam whenever your swing timer hits hoping for a proc, so I don't see much difference in the amount of spam.

But I agree that Devastator is way more interesting rotationally than Devastate.

So, aside from being a good stat stick, is Destiny Driver worth using?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137018/destiny-driver

The effect doesnt seem to work half the time, and for some abilities it doesnt seem to work at all. I'm having a hard time finding any legendary thats worse from an effect standpoint.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Destiny driver is pretty useless legendary on half of NH bossfights because intercept transfers really deadly stuff into you (anomaly dot, Krosus dot, annihilation on spellblade, debuff on botanist)

Only uses I can see for it is maybe Skorpyron, Tichondrius bloods and gul'dan melee hits and the absorb from it still sucks

Driver and timeless stratagem are 2 legendaries you don't want to get (even when they have good stats)

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Destiny driver is pretty useless legendary on half of NH bossfights because intercept transfers really deadly stuff into you (anomaly dot, Krosus dot, annihilation on spellblade, debuff on botanist)

Only uses I can see for it is maybe Skorpyron, Tichondrius bloods and gul'dan melee hits and the absorb from it still sucks

Driver and timeless stratagem are 2 legendaries you don't want to get (even when they have good stats)
    I dont think it works on Gul'dan. I tried that and the absorb never goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I dont think it works on Gul'dan. I tried that and the absorb never goes up.
    It might be it gets eaten by an auto or something, so you end up with an absorb for 50k, and then the second intercepted hit just immediately eats it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldarm View Post
    It might be it gets eaten by an auto or something, so you end up with an absorb for 50k, and then the second intercepted hit just immediately eats it?
    I think what it is, is that the hit is two parts. The auto attack, which is absorbed, then the scythes.

Such a terrible legend.

It seems like Destiny Driver would be the perfect candidate for some retuning, either with an added throughput effect or extra stats, but I haven't seen anything in the patch notes about it. I don't know how they missed it.

Deleted
    I was hoping for the effect to be bumped up to 100% and/or added some versatility but it seems they forgoten that this legendary exists