Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    a quadriplegic amputee can work at a phone center. so yes choose.
    Assuming there are phone center jobs for quadriplegic amputee's.

Assumption, knock that word into your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Assuming there are phone center jobs for quadriplegic amputee's.

Assumption, knock that word into your head.
    regardless of how you choose to look at it not working is a choice.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittoooo View Post
    Meh, what do I know about patriotism. I only lost a whole goddamn ear to a shrapnel blast in Irak, while you were watching shows that involved twelve year old cat-like children wiggling their butts in a sauna.
    I do like my Finnish saunas.

- - - Updated - - -

That would imply its choice to not be hired.

isn't that how the U.S. gets to tax people nearly half their income? simply because we live here?
    Highlighted the important part. The basis of taxation is having income, not being born in US. Plenty of people who are born elsewhere and pay their taxes in US due to generating income there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

U.S. employers are required by law to not discriminate against disabled people.
    And I am assuming disabled people are the only leg that someone on here would have to stand on when claiming that social parasites did not choose to remain unemployed.
    You heard it here: Unemployment is a myth! There is absolutely no reason for people to be unable to find work! Anyone who doesn't have a job is choosing to not have a job, and all of the ills of society are a result of people choosing to suffer!

I mean, it could never happen that workers with skills to offer could find themselves laid off through no choice of their own (if a company downsizes, for instance), and find themselves unable to get a job plying their trade, while simultaneously unable to find a menial or minimum wage job because those employers know that this is a person who does not want this work, and who will leave the instant they can find something better. Nope, not possible, every single person who doesn't have a job has made that choice.

With this kind of ability to read society and accurately discern all of its problems, I assume you're planning a career in politics? Such abilities should not be wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I do like my Finnish saunas.

- - - Updated - - -

That would imply its choice to not be hired.
    at the end of the interview it was your choice not to be hired by choosing not to meet the criteria of the person doing the hiring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Highlighted the important part. The basis of taxation is having income, not being born in US. Plenty of people who are born elsewhere and pay their taxes in US due to generating income there.
    and Belarus is doing nothing other than taxing people who choose to work less than half the year and providing them a reason to be less lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    You heard it here: Unemployment is a myth! There is absolutely no reason for people to be unable to find work! Anyone who doesn't have a job is choosing to not have a job, and all of the ills of society are a result of people choosing to suffer!

I mean, it could never happen that workers with skills to offer could find themselves laid off through no choice of their own (if a company downsizes, for instance), and find themselves unable to get a job plying their trade, while simultaneously unable to find a menial or minimum wage job because those employers know that this is a person who does not want this work, and who will leave the instant they can find something better. Nope, not possible, every single person who doesn't have a job has made that choice.

With this kind of ability to read society and accurately discern all of its problems, I assume you're planning a career in politics? Such abilities should not be wasted.
    I have been laid off a number of times. This has happened recently. The only reason that I have spent more than six months unemployed was that I CHOSE to collect unemployment for long enough to find a job that paid more than it. Chose. If you do not have a skill that provides employment then you chose not to learn a skill or a trade. It all comes down to the individual at some point choosing to not contribute to society.

Sure, if you are completely void of any logic and reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    at the end of the interview it was your choice not to be hired by choosing not to meet the criteria of the person doing the hiring.
    You're full of jokes, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Belarus doing mass arrests today : protesters, local/foreign journalists, politicians, foreign observers.
    "Civilian protests" must be a civilian initiative, not an CIA-orchestrated show. Also, not carrying bacon flags also helps.

and Belarus is doing nothing other than taxing people who choose to work less than half the year and providing them a reason to be less lazy.
    That's fascinating and all, but what does it have to do with the post you quoted?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    "Civilian protests" must be a civilian initiative, not an CIA-orchestrated show. Also, not carrying bacon flags also helps.
    Lack of the word "civilian" before "protests" in what @ctd123 said aside, any source for this being orchestrated by the CIA? Because even Lukashenka didn't blame them and instead accused Lithuania, Ukraine and Poland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You're full of jokes, aren't you?
    not at all. if you want a job you go get one. simple as that. if you lack the skills to remain employed you go get new ones. millennials seem to not know these simple facts. probably too much gay rights and not enough good old moral ethics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That's fascinating and all, but what does it have to do with the post you quoted?

here is a hint genius. read the title of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    not at all. if you want a job you go get one. simple as that. if you lack the skills to remain employed you go get new ones. millennials seem to not know these simple facts. probably too much gay rights and not enough good old moral ethics.
    Your style of comedy just isn't doing it with me, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Go get one" in Belarus? Good luck with that!

Hint: Belarus economy is a bit different from Western free market.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

How is it? Even if you are completely unemployed for the year you are required to file your income taxes.
    You really don't see how filing income taxes is different from having to pay them?

How do you get money from people who have no money? slavery? jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    In a "novel" idea , the Belarus Government is going to Tax people $230 if they work less than 6 months.
    there is nothing "novel" about it - some forms of requiremnt of work was very common in former soviet union - that way in theory "everyone" had a job even if it was most usless and not nessesary one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Are you going to force that company to take expensive measures to enable that person to perform their job and/or provide charity in the form of ongoing employment for a substandard employee should it simply not prove feasible?
    They do that in Belarus, and government-controlled companies don't exactly have a choice there... nor does their usual employees are necessarily much more productive.