Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Wrong. We have proof, it's called the flawless record of wikileaks. This then gets foul mouthed by you guys because it exposes the severe corruption of the establishment you are shilling for, making you complicit in their crimes. You guys think brown nosing the corrupt elites will give you valuable brownie points, which is sad.
    People don't always doubt the credibility of Wikileaks. They dislike Wikileaks because while they be posting accurate stuff, they've also been picking and choosing what goes out, and have admitted communications with the Trump camp to damage Clinton while sitting on information on Trump.

Wikileaks loses credibility in the sense that they're not doing shit out of some sense of divine justice against corrupt political systems. They lose credibility because they're using their documents and sources to smear select parties while Julian Assange jumped into the pocket of the Kremlin when they threatened him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    People don't always doubt the credibility of Wikileaks. They dislike Wikileaks because while they be posting accurate stuff, they've also been picking and choosing what goes out, and have admitted communications with the Trump camp to damage Clinton while sitting on information on Trump.

Wikileaks loses credibility in the sense that they're not doing shit out of some sense of divine justice against corrupt political systems. They lose credibility because they're using their documents and sources to smear select parties while Julian Assange jumped into the pocket of the Kremlin when they threatened him.
    Wikileaks already said that nothing they have "comes close to the stuff Trump tweets".
    Why should Assange not have fled when they threatened him? Hillary herself wanted him droned. Using that against him is deplorable.

Also, you and me both know that Trump was surveilled (I mean Merkel and most of Brussels was spied on but SURELY they will not try to spy on a presidental candidate) and they still found NOTHING of substance, ergo this cements trumps authenticity.

Wrong. We have proof, it's called the flawless record of wikileaks. This then gets foul mouthed by you guys because it exposes the severe corruption of the establishment you are shilling for, making you complicit in their crimes. You guys think brown nosing the corrupt elites will give you valuable brownie points, which is sad.
    WTF are you talking about?

You all were given proof Obama was a citizen. You didn't care.
    You were given proof Hillary didn;t do anything wrong with Benghazi. You didn't care.
    You were given proof nothing nefarious happened with the emails. You didn't care.

Now, with EVERY US INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, saying Russia interfered with election you want them to hand the smoking gun on an ONGOING investigation. Meanwhile, numerous Trump people are caught LYING about Russian meetings and ties. And we find out Trump, himself, is under investigation...and you're pretending like you don't believe anything without proof.

Jesus, the party of Alex Jones, climate change denial, and intelligent design, all of a sudden screaming for proof is about the biggest hypocritical bullshit I think I've seen in my 40+ years.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You're talking to people who think the gold standard in reporting (the NYT) is lying and Alex Jones is telling the truth.
    They're not people.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    They're not people.
    They actually refer to themselves as centipedes on t_d.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    They're not people.
    Few people on the planet hate Trumpers more than my card carrying member of the ACLU, vegan, Pro Bernie ass....but they are people. Terrible people, with fucked up beliefs and concepts....but people.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    First of all, that's two words.

Second of all, you do know this is an official classification and we're not the ones inventing i, right?. He has to register and everything.
    Ya think?

No shit. At the end of the day however, he's just a lobbyist. You do hear people going around saying Tony Podesta is a foreign agent, do you? You don't hear hey the guy who lead the campaign for Hillary Clinton is a foreign agent. No, the term everyone uses, and rightly so, is lobbyist.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Apologize to the sack of hammers, please.
    Lololol post of the thread, right here. I take it all back, sack of hammers! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Ya think?

No shit. At the end of the day however, he's just a lobbyist. You do hear people going around saying Tony Podesta is a foreign agent, do you? You don't hear hey the guy who lead the campaign for Hillary Clinton is a foreign agent. No, the term everyone uses, and rightly so, is lobbyist.
    Hillary never lobbied on behalf of another nation, Flynn did. Explicitly and undeniably. He was also fired by the previous administration and current administration was warned to not hire him in National Security. Hillary, Podesta or Soroes, were never caught up in anything like this... if they were, you wouldn't need PizzaGate...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Scott Adams sums it up perfectly
    Scott Adams is a fun cartoonist.

He is also kind of a nut, including on Trump:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...ampaign=buffer

If you want to know what kind of a nut, here is his own response to what he calls a "hit piece", that he says he agreed to do because it would be fun:
    http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1587090...from-bloomberg

Pro tip: when you're explaining why everyone else is crazy and you're the sane one, it might be time to check your conclusions instead of doubling down.

Superpro tip: when you're falling back on a cartoonist to defend the President of the United States from some very serious charges, that's another sign you should check your conclusions.
    Impeach the MF.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I don't know, how about 2007 when, now in control of the House and Senate, instead of shutting down the Iraq War overnight, which they could have with two votes, they partnered with Bush and fully financed and supported the surge, against their liberal base's wishes for an immediate withdrawl form Iraq.

You want patriotism? That's patriotism right there.
    To me, it was weakness. Democrats were worried once again about appearing "weak on Defense." We weren't defending diddly-sht in Iraq. That whole war was a mistake, and an exercise of Dubya's ego.

Constitutionally speaking, Congress has the power of the purse. Their first vote upon being sworn in should have been to pull all funding for the Iraq war and force Bush to withdraw immediately.

I don't see anything at all patriotic about asking young men and women to die for an unjustified war.

" The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

The left and the Swamp of institutions were always going to fight back. Things were always going to get worse before they got better. Trumps presidency is a metaphor for freedom, capitalism and American values. He needs to be destroyed so that the communists, globalists and fascists can continue taking the country over. This isnt to suggest that President Trump knowingly emits these things, but him be elected was a result of the fading demographic of "white culture" America trying to salvage the country from unfetterd and unchecked immigration from nations and cultures that will fundamentally change the culture of America.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The left and the Swamp of institutions were always going to fight back. Things were always going to get worse before they got better. Trumps presidency is a metaphor for freedom, capitalism and American values. He needs to be destroyed so that the communists, globalists and fascists can continue taking the country over. This isnt to suggest that President Trump knowingly emits these things, but him be elected was a result of the fading demographic of "white culture" America trying to salvage the country from unfetterd and unchecked immigration from nations and cultures that will fundamentally change the culture of America.
    I felt the need to bold that part. Because that is where you are coming out as a racist piece of trash. Not to mention the rest of your embarassing post which you should be ashamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    do you even know what these words mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    do you even know what these words mean?
    Cmon, he is just using alternative definitions. Stop being bigoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Cmon, he is just using alternative definitions. Stop being bigoted.
    I was gonna ask if he was talking about Obama, since all that's missing is the Kenyan, Marxist, secret Muslim bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I was gonna ask if he was talking about Obama, since all that's missing is the Kenyan, Marxist, secret Muslim bits.
    Read the words that poster wrote while looking at their avatar.

Next level shit....

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    You asked me if I remeber why they were put in place? To punish Russia economically. An economic sanction. Its on the name.
    Punishment generally goes with some kind of behaviour change that is supposed to be produced by applying it - otherwise it's punishment for the sake of punishment - simply being cruel.

Did punishment achieve those aims in this case?

I would say it clearly didn't - instead Russia expanded military campaigns with Syria, and still supports East Ukrainian rebels (and says "We just want Ukraine to stick to those Minsk agreements we have written ourselves! Why would they refuse to implement them, it's agreed by EU and US as the only solution!?"). And Crimea still remains Russian; and will be for foreseeable future.

If prices remain stable. Current projections for oil prices are not looking good, with shale oil taking over and various megaprojects to meet completition this year and the following one. Also the sanctions still played an effect in worsening the situation.
    There will be growth if oil prices remain about same as they were in 2016 - that is, around 40$. They are 50$ right now.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-03-26 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the day however, he's just a lobbyist.
    Actually at the beginning of the day, he was a foreign agent. A two-word term with a specific, official meaning he had to retroactively register for. Your choice to say

Keep using the word foreign agent, it totally doesn't make you look like a kool aid drunk sycophant.
    to dismiss an actual legal term used by actual government when used factually in the correct context, is objectively valid. It is not "kool aid drunk". Was he also a lobbyist? Sure. That's why I'm not saying anything like "keep using that two-word term lobbyist, it makes you look like a swamp dweller".

Oh and, he's not "just" a lobbyist if he was taking money from a foreign government, knowingly, on purpose, while running Trump's campaign. The word "just" there cannot be defended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Skroe you are an Obama shill, we Trumpsters don't like you. We were forced under the Obama regime to stockpile food and water because we knew he was trying to eliminate us. Now we are in charge, perhaps your fellow travelers should stockpile food and water now.

Sorry Skroe-tum, we don't care anymore about your stupid ideas or feelings, we care about our ideas.
    I know this is an old post as I am trying to catch up on this thread, but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS POSTED HERE? I know Hooked doesn't live in this place called reality, but this is mentally unstable the way he is posting here. He actually thinks that the Obama "regime" was trying to eliminate ANYONE? Are you fucking INSANE Hooked?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yeah because they could, the democrats in 2008 election had a super majority. Harry reid changed the rules to allow a law to pass with only 51 votes instead of the 60 normally required. He fucked up.
    No, he didn't. Reid did that with cabinet appointments and legislation, not Supreme Court picks. I already owned someone else that was ignorant enough to believe this.