Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Yikes, so you're just shitposting about experiences you never had?! Well, I have to say that's some low quality contribution. I'm sure you can do better for the fine community here at MMO-Champion.
    Ok i see you still do not get my point.
    It was not my experience. It was just general concept how something legendary became casual random shitty drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    Title.

You can officially start to hate me now.
    I would try to hate you if your post told me anything other than Fahrvergnügen.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Unsure what the topic is about? It's known that you can loot legendaries from Blingtron 6000
    It is known.

Apparently some of you guys are arguing about how easy it has become to get legendaries. Yes it has, but I think that there is no big difference between getting it from an emmisary cache or Blingtron to be honest. The second one has a funny side effect, because you wouldn't expect it to happen. I didn't start this thread to show how special I am, I just wanted to show you one of my most surprising moments in this game, hence the screenshot. After all getting surprised is one of the things we enjoy about games, don't we all? So please don't flame because of the usual casual-vs-professional-topic and be nice to each other

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I would try to hate you if your post told me anything other than Fahrvergnügen.
    Please help me, I'm trying to figure out where you got Fahrvergnügen out of my post. Have I missed some new memes lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    My retail WoW account is frozen since december so i don't think so im tilted about any colour.
    Oh so your opinion is especially worthless. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Lol you're salty af dude what's your deal? This is pretty funny. I love seeing these.
    Not salty, simply cynically disinterested in something which isn't nearly as amusing as the OP would like to think.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RNGsus said

"mayyyyy the juice beee with youuuuuuu brbl brbl brbl!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Love german names on loot! Aderlassfesseln!!
    Honestly... i read it as Asserlasserfacen at first....

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh so your opinion is especially worthless. Good to know.
    Why worthless? This game is huge part of my life (~12 years) and i got plans to be back in the future.

Who cares? Legendaries are a participation award you get somewhat passively by playing the game, and thats fine,

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Not salty, simply cynically disinterested in something which isn't nearly as amusing as the OP would like to think.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If you're disinterested feel free to stop being toxic. I got it the first time that you don't like the thread.

If you're disinterested feel free to stop being toxic. I got it the first time that you don't like the thread.
    "Stop being toxic"? You can also not make boring, uninteresting threads... but hey, it's the internet and people have opinions and the freedom to express them so until you make your own special little safe space, you don't get to tell people to "stop being toxic."

How is this thread still open? There are plenty of already created Legendary threads that are full of pointless crap like this. You got a Legendary from a source that is known to provide legendaries, congrats. It really isn't worthy of a thread. Damn I guess I should have created a thread when my alt got one from Bling 2 days ago and I got one from Bling today on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    "Stop being toxic"? You can also not make boring, uninteresting threads... but hey, it's the internet and people have opinions and the freedom to express them so until you make your own special little safe space, you don't get to tell people to "stop being toxic."
    I didn't say that your not allowed to tell me your opinion, just that there is no need to tell me more than once that you don't find it funny. I acknowledge it that you think this thread is unfunny, it just seems to me that it amuses you to get negative attention, hence my conclusion of toxic behaviour.

PS: @ safe space: I lol'd.

I didn't say that your not allowed to tell me your opinion, just that there is no need to tell me more than once that you don't find it funny. I acknowledge it that you think this thread is unfunny, it just seems to me that it amuses you to get negative attention, hence my conclusion of toxic behaviour.

PS: @ safe space: I lol'd.
    Dude I replied to asked me a question and I provided a response. I don't care if the modicum of forum opinion disagrees with me but I'm not about to censor myself or my opinion simply because you think I'm being redundant.

The fact that this is possible is a sad inditement of the current iteration of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Title.

You can officially start to hate me now.
    Congratulations.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blingtron you whore, I thought we had something special.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Unsure what the topic is about? It's known that you can loot legendaries from Blingtron 6000
    Lot's of stuff is "known" but if I don't see it on Wowhead, which we can't really use anymore, I don't believe it. It's still not there, too.

For example, the fox mount NEVER comes out of the withered scenario. It can only come from the emmisary cache. People who say they got that from the scenario are liars.

I almost want to believe OP used photoshop or another method too, but I guess I have to continue buying the bullshit, cuz a pic is everything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I almost want to believe OP used photoshop or another method too, but I guess I have to continue buying the bullshit, cuz a pic is everything right?
    I mean in this case the OP is right, Legendaries do come from Bling. Not that is warrants its own thread or anything but it is known. I have gotten a lego on 2 different characters in the past week from Bling. Don't believe it if you don't want to but I don't know what you'd take as proof other than you getting it from Bling yourself.