Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Good thing they voted in a tough leader that bends to the will of the powerhouse that is The View.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post

Which has fuck all to do with anything.
    It is a long running show. It has been on for 20 years. It is a very left leaning show directed towards women. All of its casts are women as well as it's writers.
    If it wasn't "pure entertainment for some people", as I stated it wouldn't still be in production after 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    And that's irrelevant. You're saying that nothing trump said can be used against him. You're completely delusional. Bye bye.
    Someone asked and I answered. Pleased quote where I stated "nothing trump said can be used against him."

- - - Updated - - -

Your posts are currently pure entertainment for me. Should I assume then that you're not sincere in what you write?
    In what way?
    You asked what it had do to with it and I told you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    It is a long running show. It has been on for 20 years. It is a very left leaning show directed towards women. All of its casts are women as well as it's writers.
    If it wasn't "pure entertainment for some people", as I stated it wouldn't still be in production after 20 years.

Trump isn't a woman.

Unfortunately, we're living through one of the worst presidencies of all time. A lot of damage is being done and will still be done, but I'm optimistic that we can survive it and repair the damage starting in 2020. We just have to hope Trump doesn't get ultra pissy and start a war.

I didn't call you a name? Prove it. And there were no vulgarities. I'd thank you to stop lying about me. Bye bye.
    Did I say you called me names or stated any vulgarities? Me thinks someone has a guilty conscience.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump isn't a woman.
    We don't know if he watches it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Your idiocy is astounding. Why do you insist to deny reality? Do you have some sort of disease?

[Infracted]
    Do you not agree that The View is entertaining to some people?

I get that a certain poster is dismissing a TV program for whatever reason. To dismiss a actual person saying it on what program and thus is not credible. Makes that poster disingenuous to be kind or person trying to create outrage for a reaction.

I advise you not to feed that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I get that a certain poster is dismissing a TV program for whatever reason. To dismiss a actual person saying it on what program and thus is not credible. Makes that poster disingenuous to be kind or person trying to create outrage for a reaction.

I advise you not to feed that person.
    Only a few people in the peanut gallery have caught that the certain poster didn't dismiss the other nine credible sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, It's this thread again...want me to write a 100x longer post about all the shit Barack Osama did?
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Since he can't reply, you did say that.

Not only do you deny what Trump said, you deny what you said less than an hour ago lol.
    Didn't deny what he said. What am I denying that I stated less than an hour ago?
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-26 at 08:18 PM.

6 pages later, and he just can't say "crap i was wrong" and instead turned this into a dumpster fire where the hilarity ensued

Trump "rabidly" asked for a birth certificate for 7.8 years? He was a Democrat up until recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
    - March 23, 2011, on "The View"

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
    - March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show

etc etc etc

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politi...trump-birther/

Sorry so 2011, its only been 6 years not 7.8 years.

Lol... "The View". Hardly a great source of news.

I am really sorry. I can't believe anything from the MSM. CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc...They only print what they feel will make them and their advertisers the most money from their target audience. A person is foolish to think otherwise.
    They have just ruined their reputation with me. You can believe them if you like. That is entirely up to you.

Lets remember he completely IGNORED the Laura Ingraham show posted in the original response....one of the most "non mainstream" (which really means non liberal) sources out there.

Went right into the view and liberal media/MSM rant

- - - Updated - - -

Only a few people in the peanut gallery have caught that the certain poster didn't dismiss the other nine credible sources.

omg omg

how is it not a credible source, ITS HIM ON VIDEO.
    my god son....let it die...let it die

The View was picked because that was what was specifically mentioned in his post.
    But it was still Trump saying it. You are just wanting to hate on the View because you hate them, and ignore Trump saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Oh look, It's this thread again...want me to write a 100x longer post about all the shit Barack Osama did?
    Yes, however, make sure there's actual sources. But by all means....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Couldn't be arsed to read the entire mountain of text but the "vacation" thing caugth my eye. Aren't weekends supposed to be, you know, off? He's rich and can probbly afford to go and golf. I'm sure he is on call if there are any emergencies anyway. What's the problem?
    well, given that he "won" while having ABSOLUTELY ZERO public office experience, maybe he could use his weekend time to get up to speed learning the stuff that politicians have learned throughout their careers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Unfortunately, we're living through one of the worst presidencies of all time. A lot of damage is being done and will still be done, but I'm optimistic that we can survive it and repair the damage starting in 2020. We just have to hope Trump doesn't get ultra pissy and start a war.
    I dont know where you been but we have been at war for years with radical islam terrorists just because Obama would not say we are at war does not mean we were not. It only take one side to declare war.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    When you make a giant issue of the last guy taking a few weeks off a year to golf, then blow that out of water by golfing every weekend at your own resort, to the point the locals are saying things like this "This is getting way out of hand,” Palm Beach resident Mike Blazic told me angrily. “We’re paying for police overtime, additional services — our taxes will rise to cover him coming down here all the time. It hurts our economy.” I think its an issue.
    Trumpers are basically like Etch-N-Sketches.

They can just shake themselves and start over. I mean almost to a man, they literally forget every gripe and rage they had and just a little shake and poof, they start over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, go week by week, with source material linked in the text. I'll wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Do it please, it will be nice to have a huge list then we can all say.
    "crap he was not really that bad vs the first 9 weeks of trump"

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are we going to have a weekly update for four fucking years? Mods get your shit together
    Weekly updates is a whole fucking lot less than the daily bullshit Trump tweets...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad anyone at all is bothering to document all of this
    Thank you.

but I think at the point that you're making a new thread each week
    Actually this one is the last three weeks. And I have a mix of doubt mixed with hope that Trump will eventually slow down the suckfest. I'd be happy waiting to make the next one Trump 100 Days In, but that'd require Trump to stop forcing unpopular legislation onto Congress, not go to war, admit defeat on the wire tapp issue, not have his staff grilled about Russia, stop appointing people purely out of cronyism who aren't qualified (at some point he will run out of jobs to fill), and basically not have other completely new legal and ethical issues flying out of the woodwork while he's golfing and tweeting.

In fact, if Trump hadn't demanded via proxy that Ryan step down, I might not have posted this at all.

Basically, I'd love to have less stuff to write about. I really would. Based on what Trump and the GOP have said about tax code being next and possibly lasting until August, I might actually get that. It'd be a welcome relief from the nonstop barrage of stupid, and the tax code might actually not be as horrible as TrumpCare.

much of which is simply the content of previous threads
    While some aspects of Trump's problems do stretch from week to week, and those topics are valid discussion topics week to week as a result, I'm making a point to cite as much new material and new sources as I can. For example, Flynn is still a problem and his name is still coming up, even if he did resign in February. That's why I'm talking about the new stuff, not his February resignation (other than to acknowledge it happened). I honestly don't think I've cited the same article in two consecutive threads much at all, and if/when I did, it was due to stuff stretching over a weekend.

Again, thanks for reading, and I think we both hope not to have this discussion again until late April.

Now I know you didn't just say you could make a thread 100x longer about Obama's weeks seven, eight, and nine, did you? Because I think that's hyperbole.

I'll concede maybe you could make a thread 100x longer about Obama's entire tenure. But um...Obama was President for far more than 100 times three weeks. So even then, you'd be proving Trump was proportionally worse and still not have an apples-to-oranges (HAR) comparison.