Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I'm curious how many of the triggered lefties in this thread even have a job.

There is no need for such a test since being an entitled snowflake is obvious to anyone after the first 5 minutes into a job interview.
    The problem lies more along the lines of those who consciously aim to infiltrate organizations under the radar, and then once they build up a bit of credibility start pushing for the SJW agenda. These people push for vague rules or 'community guidelines' that they can manipulate, as well as pushing to hire or elevate other SJWs in order to have more power. One of the best examples on the internet is the disproportionate number of SJWs you see in moderation positions on websites/messageboards or in positions as critics of certain media. You don't see as high a representation in people who actually *make* things themselves, but instead in positions to somehow control or manipulate those who are actually productive.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I would have done the same, tumblrinas, regressive lefties and feminists, or any SJW in general is cancerous. Parasites to society, and definitly to an working place.
    I rather have a braindead monkeys working for me than these people.

I do enjoy watching the same people who on one hand defend on their life that a business should be allowed to fire anyone for whatever the fuck reason they want to, now throw a bitchfit over this test in this thread though.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2017-03-26 at 04:02 PM.

The funny part of this is, as a 35 year old man, the majority of "Snowflakes" I have met in my life were between the age of 39 and 65 years old and generally leaned to the right, the majority of the younger generations typically handled criticism much better than them and I am suspecting much of that had to do with how they always have received criticism from that generation of hypocrites.

Seen so many older generations talking about how "Entitled" the younger generation how they didn't deserve a living wage while they started at jobs that paid better than many managers did now but they refuse to take into account inflation because it didn't agree with what they wanted to think. So many who talked about how they put themselves through college and think they new generations are just lazy for doing it but refuse to look at the difference in education costs between now and when they were going.

Watch them talk about how weak the younger generations are while neglecting just how many entitlements they had compared to the newer generations and then watch them lose their shit entirely if they see two guys kiss each other or people start talking about a religion that isn't their own.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The problem lies more along the lines of those who consciously aim to infiltrate organizations under the radar, and then once they build up a bit of credibility start pushing for the SJW agenda. These people push for vague rules or 'community guidelines' that they can manipulate, as well as pushing to hire or elevate other SJWs in order to have more power. One of the best examples on the internet is the disproportionate number of SJWs you see in moderation positions on websites/messageboards or in positions as critics of certain media. You don't see as high a representation in people who actually *make* things themselves, but instead in positions to somehow control or manipulate those who are actually productive.
    Professional con-woman Ellen Pao is a good example of this. She and her gay husband Buddy Fletcher have been able to pull down seven figures ripping off companies with ridiculous suits and pushing an extreme agenda. It's pretty impressive, even though it's wildly unproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "Snowflake", "triggered", "SJW", "leftie"... Does 4chan have a spawning pool producing clones using the same rubbish Internet language?
    Typical libtard beta cuck pancake angry wombat JEOMK underpants gnome Hufflepuff flibbidy-floozle nonsense you're spewing there.

I'm still trying to figure out why people are upset at the CEO in this thread, like on a personal level.

Either his company will prosper or tank based on hiring practices and employees.

isn't it "special snowflake" anymore?

memes getting very random these days

like cuck, everyone is now a cuck, even tho they don't have a girl or wife being fucked by someone
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why people are upset at the CEO in this thread, like on a personal level.

Either his company will prosper or tank based on hiring practices and employees.
    I think it has to deal with how it looks like he is trying to create his own political purity test for the job and the issues that could cause if done on a large scale.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Leave wombats out of this.
    Look, I don't make the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically the test is "be right wing or we don't hire you"? Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    I see plenty of triggered people on the right.

Plenty.
    Now I got curious, left and right are easy to trigger but what about those in the middle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy is a CEO for a Marketing company. I can't imagine this is anything other than a marketing campaign.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Now I got curious, left and right are easy to trigger but what about those in the middle?
    Also known as "the majority of people". Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Can you read? Because you said

So yes, you said both sides, but you also said that the left is worse, so I offered a counter point to show that people on the right get "just as 'triggered' ". Apparently answering your question "triggered" you.
    The left is worse and here's one of many examples. You do realize there are a plethora of memes making fun of sjws and the left where there aren't as many about the right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I think it has to deal with how it looks like he is trying to create his own political purity test for the job and the issues that could cause if done on a large scale.
    Are there discrimination laws based on political preference?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Are there discrimination laws based on political preference?
    No clue, wasn't talking about it's legality, just in response to why people were upset about it. Should be something that is illegal though as it honestly shouldn't be any of their business.

Last thing we want is companies trying to exclude people from working based on their political views, especially en mass if it caught on.

Edit: Just checked and they have state level laws making it illegal, but no federal level laws I can find. They should make one though.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    The left is worse and here's one of many examples. You do realize there are a plethora of memes making fun of sjws and the left where there aren't as many about the right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo
    "More people make fun of one side then the other so clearly they're the worst side!"

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This seems rather unlikely. Do you have a source to support the claim that the majority of people are centrists?
    Well, that depends if you lump anyone who "leans" a way into their side.

Gallup has it like this (Feb 2017 - LINK):

Republican Independent Democrat
    31 37 31

Sure, that's just party affiliation, but it gives you a good idea of who's in the middle, and 37 is a majority in the sense that it's the largest base.
    I don't think I could find data to verify a true majority, needing 14% (~23% of each group identifying with a party) of either side to be moderate enough to count. But I'm pretty confident you'd see close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    lefty snowflakes..

While I applaud the idea of creating a sophisticated test that can weed out anyone and anything related to the workplace, and the job profile, this crap is not such test.
    I would be surprised if they get away with it for long.
    There are anti discrimination laws in the labor laws for a reason. And before someone gets their blood boiling and tries to invoke the SJW bla bla. Labor law discrimination is a thing ever since, and long before it was trendy to feel hurt because minority.
    Ones personal stance towards America, police, and guns is just that, personal, private. If it has nothing to do with the job, its none of anyone's business.
    Same goes btw with email and or social media access.. Fuck you, if you'd ask for that kind of shit.
    Sometimes it really puzzles me how Americans can nod such things off, and approve of em, when on the other side I've never experienced another society that's so utterly obsessed with it's privacy.
    depends what state your in. right to work states maybe this won't pass but alot of the southern states that arn't right to work states don't see why this wouldn't pass keep the pansy ass rioters at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Constant outrage onvthe right, they literally are crying in the streets and have conservative safe spaces at colleges. Conservatives are known to literally cry and scream when they lose.
    Wasn't it Democrats who started rioting after Trump won? I don't remember riots after Obama won. And liberal safe spaces are a meme for a reason, while conservative ones aren't.

You can't just take shit your side does and say the other side does it...