Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Forsaken are more arrogant than Blood elves

Has anyone else noticed this? I was reminded of how arrogant they were again when meeting Tehd Shoemaker in Azsuna/Broken Isles... and I also remembered they are Lordaeron people, and wasn't Garithos from there too? He was also quite arrogant.

Stormwind humans in contrast seem a bit more nobler and broad nosed - it does make forsaken and blood elves quite a match, and also makes Garithos a reason for blood elf human hate or alliance betrayal a bit silly imo.

Still, I know Tehd is also a reflection of a warlock... but you have to admit, he's pretty arrogant. I quite like him also.. look at how he insults the demons at Felgraze ingress - remarking how bad their portal summoning work is. Also gives you an idea that actually our races can be pretty damn smart

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Nah, twiggies are way more arrogant. And get way more owned because of that.

Forsaken just do everything they do (every smallest detail) because they love salty secretions of alliance members.

They are simpy reenacting their leader's behaviour when they interact with others.

"Go die again for me cos I must stay alive.. I mean undead.. undeathed? Just raise everyone from that graveyard and shut up." *continues playing flute*
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-03-26 at 02:18 PM.

In an universe where everyone is screaming about light, valor, justice, nature or some stupid evil catchphrases, Forsaken are a breath of fresh air.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    When you have had everything taken from you, coming back from that and being part of arguably one of the strongest forces in the Eastern Kingdoms, as well as now being immortal is going to inflate your ego greatly I would assume.

Its also a way to respond to being reviled by so many.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The Blood Knights burned down Alonsus Chapel (under the orders of Lady Liadrin, no less) just to prove a point to non-blood elf paladins. I'd say that's some nice narcissism right there =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    In an universe where everyone is screaming about light, valor, justice, nature or some stupid evil catchphrases, Forsaken are a breath of fresh air.
    "Fresh" isn't probably the best term to use here. "Magichemically sterilised" is probably what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2017-03-26 at 04:14 PM.

We just don't have the energy for social graces, after having died.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When you have had everything taken from you, coming back from that and being part of arguably one of the strongest forces in the Eastern Kingdoms, as well as now being immortal is going to inflate your ego greatly I would assume.

Its also a way to respond to being reviled by so many.
    I think the entire dying thing actually humbles you in some way. When you get to lose everything, i think that when you come back from the dead again, you know how much life is really worth.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I think the entire dying thing actually humbles you in some way. When you get to lose everything, i think that when you come back from the dead again, you know how much life is really worth.
    it kinda depends. Some forsaken have truly gone the whole "forsaken are superior/forsaken are the future" thing to cope with being undead.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    it kinda depends. Some forsaken have truly gone the whole "forsaken are superior/forsaken are the future" thing to cope with being undead.
    Wasn't it mentioned in quests and stuff that Undead have hard time experiencing positive feelings? Which means their morals are shady by their own 'nature' and not really by choice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Wasn't it mentioned in quests and stuff that Undead have hard time experiencing positive feelings? Which means their morals are shady by their own 'nature' and not really by choice?
    True, but its not impossible to feel cheery as an undead, there are several forsaken that are nearly gleeful.
    Holy shit lol

Their fans are, for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    oh here he comes for another statement based in reason.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I spotted the Gilnean!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    oh here he comes for another statement based in reason.
    And caked in NaCl.

Victory for Sylvanas!

7+ Year Old Account
    -krazyk, 2017

Formerly known as Arafal

I think you get a pass to be arrogant with a surname like Shoemaker. There's few other professions quite as vital to the success of society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind humans in contrast seem a bit more nobler and broad nosed - it does make forsaken and blood elves quite a match, and also makes Garithos a reason for blood elf human hate or alliance betrayal a bit silly imo.
    The forsaken never tried to execute them, nor so blatantly racist to them either.
    Holy shit lol