10+ Year Old Account

Selling Keys VIA G2A

Anyone do it before? I have a couple CD keys for games I'll never play and wouldn't mind putting them towards games I actually would play.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Nope, Fuck G2A....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

There are many Steam groups that set up key exchanges. Why not check out one of them?

Of course, that assumes you're talking about Steam.

Never ever ever use G2A. Super shady place that is known to fuck people and developers over.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone do it before? I have a couple CD keys for games I'll never play and wouldn't mind putting them towards games I actually would play.
    I think G2A takes a cut of the profits. Really only useful for mass key sellers.

Try using Ebay instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I buy from them, never had issues, definitely cheapest around all the butthurt fags can go hop on a different hate train ;p

Please post respectfully and productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-27 at 02:34 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope, Fuck G2A....

Same, I won't even bother looking at their site.

I've never sold on G2A, but I've probably bought ~30 games from it. Never had an issue as a buyer, probably one of my go to sites for new games to get it at 30-45% off.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I buy from them, never had issues, definitely cheapest around all the butthurt fags can go hop on a different hate train ;p
    I take it you have been lucky that they have not sold you an already used key or gametime code yet then.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Use Gameflip instead. G2A is sketch as all hell.

My first time using it, I was getting a Legion pre-purchase key, and the mother fucker wasn't giving me the key until AFTER Legion came out. Got my money back in the end but it took 4 weeks and was a load of bullshit. Even paid extra for the "G2A Shield" (which should be a BASIC FEATURE AND INCLUDED IN EVERY PURCHASE), yet they still had to take 4 weeks to send me back my money Never using it again, ever, especially after a friend sent me to Gameflip.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Bet you support people who steal from stores/houses as well. Since you can just buy from them cheaper.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually buy stuff on Instant Gaming.

Never had any issues as a buyer, got all wow-xpacs keys within 24 hours before launch and at least 30% cheaper than directly from Blizz (think I paid around €28 for Legion), and everything else that wasn't a pre-order, a few games, 60-day cards, I got the keys for instantly via email. Not sure if there are any region restrictions for games other than Blizzards (those I think are EU-only).

Anyway, made about a dozen purchases there, will return there if I feel like buying something to see if it's available/cheaper.

Greetings!

I will not be saying much abut if you should sell on g2a but I will say a bit how that work!

You must be at least 18 years old or that you have reached the age which, in the light of your domestic law, entitles you to conclude legally binding agreements.

You can sell almost any kinds of digital goods.

That includes game keys, skins for weapons or characters and other in-game bonuses, DLCs, gift cards or software - anything based on an activation key or a unique link.

To start a trip, log in to your account and go to Selling>Sell Item.

Then, find the “Not on the List? Perfect!” action button to add a new product to the Marketplace. Or just by finding product on our marketplace and hit button "sell one like this"

At G2A, we want to make sure that all products listed on G2A are high quality and come from legitimate sources of all products and keys listed on the G2A Marketplace.

Therefore, invalid products will get blocked.

In case your auction gets suspended, please contact us at mptickets(at)g2a(dot)com to resolve the problem.

Once your request has been successfully reviewed, you will be able to sell your product. We will also notify you when your request is processed.

Your product will be listed and visible on the G2A homepage and its own product page.

G2A charges only 10,8% + €0,35 commission which is already included in the final price.
    After a product has been sold, the remaining amount will be transferred to your account. Hope that will help in any way and always remember that we have 24/7 support in case any questions

Sincerely,

Max G2A Team

Quote Originally Posted by G2A Team View Post
    At G2A, we want to make sure that all products listed on G2A are high quality and come from legitimate sources of all products and keys listed on the G2A Marketplace.
    *cough* bullshit *cough*
    And you still have the 'Shield' tax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not thread necro. Months old and irrelevant now due to nature of it.