Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why aren't the Titans getting involved with the fight against the Legion?

What the fuck titans. Wouldn't this make things way easier?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Because Sargeras killed them all already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't they all dead?

Deleted
    I... I don't know how to tell you... maybe you should sit down... this... this is not going to be easy...

... they're all dead.

Like everyone else has said, Sargeras killed them a LONG time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    They're dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Because Sargeras killed them all already.
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Aren't they all dead?
    Not all. Elune and Azeroth are still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luger View Post
    Elune isn't a titan and Azeroth is still unborn

10+ Year Old Account
    So, uh, I have some bad news if you didn't read Chronicle v.1.

He kinda merked all them fools already. Ra-Den has Amanthul's world soul sitting around somewhere, but otherwise the only titan left is Azeroth, and she's still a wee lil' baby (who may or may not be unintentionally, indirectly empowering the mortal races over time the way the yellow sun empowers Superman as he grows older). That's why Sargeras is so hell-bent on getting his hands on our planet, so he can kill Azeroth's world-soul and wipe out all life in the universe, leaving the Void nothing to feed on.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post

He kinda merked all them fools already. Ra-Den has Amanthul's world soul sitting around somewhere, but otherwise the only titan left is Azeroth, and she's still a wee lil' baby (who may or may not be unintentionally, indirectly empowering the mortal races over time the way the yellow sun empowers Superman as he grows older). That's why Sargeras is so hell-bent on getting his hands on our planet, so he can kill Azeroth's world-soul and wipe out all life in the universe, leaving the Void nothing to feed on.
    Plus... just thinking... couldn't Azeroth be corrupted already? I mean... a whole lot of shit happened.

Deleted
    I thought Azeroth was damaged and couldn't ever be "born, hatch, come alive" and it was a forever-dormant Titan baby?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post

Which, now that it's pointed out, explains how we're able to fight back against the Legion. We got Titan voodoo in our blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    I thought Azeroth was damaged and couldn't ever be "born, hatch, come alive" and it was a forever-dormant Titan baby?
    That is.... so sad poor lil baba

Because, they already tried? Sargeras fucked them up, mate. They lost their bodies, their spirits are now inside the keepers. Hell, not even their spirits are active anymore...

They're gone. All there is is Azeroth, The Army Of Light, Elune/The Naaru, Illidan, The Heroes Of Azeroth, And this one Player Character doing ALL THE WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luger View Post
    Azeroth is still in its sleeping phase and we still don't know who/what Elune really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    No? It just got damaged, it'll take MILLIONS of years for her to hatch. As of now, Sargeras wants to Corrupt her, and sex her (As seen from the Scepter AK thing), while the Void Lords want to Tentacle Hentai her. Meanwhile, i'm wanting to DBZ the fuck outta the Legion, and The Void, all for my weekly mount...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Because, they already tried? Sargeras fucked them up, mate. They lost their bodies, their spirits are now inside the keepers. Hell, not even their spirits are active anymore...

They're gone. All there is is Azeroth, The Army Of Light, Elune/The Naaru, Illidan, The Heroes Of Azeroth, And this one Player Character doing ALL THE WORK!
    My that troll rogue really has been pulling above his weight huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Plus... just thinking... couldn't Azeroth be corrupted already? I mean... a whole lot of shit happened.
    Maybe. From what we've been seeing of the Old Gods and the Legion, though, if Azeroth is corrupted, it's not enough that she isn't effectively detoxing herself over time.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Which, now that it's pointed out, explains how we're able to fight back against the Legion. We got Titan voodoo in our blood.
    My main arguing point in favor of that bit is how the Well of Eternity (confirmed to be a bleeding wound leading directly to the world-soul, but nothing life-threatening given the lack of concern over its existence from Odyn, Elune, and the other Watchers) seemed to kickstart the night elves' evolution and put them on the express lane; from there it isn't too much to think that the Well's energies have spread throughout Azeroth proper (which would also explain how the Vale's waters gained their special properties and why they cause crops grown in the Valley of Four Winds to grow so frickin' huge).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    What the fuck titans. Wouldn't this make things way easier?
    All the Titans were killed by Sargeras "eons" ago. Only some of their constructs and devices remain, but there are no more titans. Well, a baby titan in Azeroth, but yea, that's that.

(Confirmed on the Chronicles 1 book)